Micheal Dyer - Arkansas Sports - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Micheal Dyer

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

the Prodigy

the Prodigy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
For those of you who don't know, Micheal Dyer is a Junior who WILL be a 5* running back.  He's incredibly good, incredibly talented, and actually very intelligent.

I was a special guest host on the SportsWire today, and we interviewed Micheal Dyer about his current position on where he wants to go to college.  

His top three right now are
1.  Arkansas
2.  Alabama
3.  Florida

I thought this was strange because it has long been debated whether he would go to LSU or Arkansas, and at this point, he's not even considering LSU in his top three.  Anyway, it was a great interview, we had a lot of fun today.

MY show is on kxua 88.3 FM  you can listen here, www.kxua883.blogspot.com on Friday from 4-6.  

Basically, we will talk about how Arkansas got hosed by Hurricane Ike, oh, and Arkansas Rugby.
Bustin' chops
Posted Image[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Daveman30001

Daveman30001
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He's a bada**, he was getting all kinds of press even in his sophomore year.
One of the most successful programs in NCAA history, the Arkansas men's track and field teams.  The program has won 42 national titles in Cross Country and Track & Field.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]