Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Latest Topics



Latest News

Top Bettors


Top High Fived



moody?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1
ShowTime24

ShowTime24

    banned

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,881
  • Joined:
    Mar 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    175
I have not noticed moody playing or have not heard any mention as to how he is doing, is he playing any? how is he doing?
Posted Image

#2
Texas_Dawg

Texas_Dawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,776
  • Joined:
    Jun 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    41
Same old, same old...

Posted Image

#3
GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,731
  • Joined:
    Sep 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    774
Moody tweaked his ankle the week prior to the Hawaii game...ran the ball twice during the game...they tried to re-tape him, but ended up holding him out the rest of the game as well as the Miami game.  We'll see him more vs UT...although, we haven't needed him thus far.:D

BTW, troll-dawg...Harvin didn't play vs Hawaii...:wacko:

#4
the Paradox

the Paradox

    Supergenius

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,957
  • Joined:
    Jan 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,498
While a great talent, I hear that he is little hard to get along with due to his emotional swings.


RTR
Posted Image

#5
gatorgirl87

gatorgirl87

    how long till fball?

  • Members
  • Pip
  • Posts:
    221
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    24

the Paradox said:

While a great talent, I hear that he is little hard to get along with due to his emotional swings.


RTR

where do you hear this from? and why is that relevant to why hes not playing? he is currently hurt and that is why he is not playing more than 2 or 3 snaps a game.
Gator Chompin' in Seminole Country

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Signature by Sean

#6
JerryBeeds

JerryBeeds
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    16,463
  • Joined:
    Jan 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,098

gatorgirl87 said:

where do you hear this from? and why is that relevant to why hes not playing? he is currently hurt and that is why he is not playing more than 2 or 3 snaps a game.

His name is "Moody". Its a joke.
SEC Talk SEC Pickem' 2006/07 Co-Champion

Posted Image

#7
the Paradox

the Paradox

    Supergenius

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,957
  • Joined:
    Jan 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,498

gatorgirl87 said:

where do you hear this from? and why is that relevant to why hes not playing? he is currently hurt and that is why he is not playing more than 2 or 3 snaps a game.

Call me when Fed Ex delivers your sense of humor.  :D


RTR
Posted Image

#8
Texas_Dawg

Texas_Dawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,776
  • Joined:
    Jun 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    41

GatorHunter said:

Moody tweaked his ankle the week prior to the Hawaii game...ran the ball twice during the game...they tried to re-tape him, but ended up holding him out the rest of the game as well as the Miami game.  We'll see him more vs UT...although, we haven't needed him thus far.:D

BTW, troll-dawg...Harvin didn't play vs Hawaii...:wacko:

http://www.sectalk.com/boards/

#9
GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,731
  • Joined:
    Sep 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    774

Texas_Dawg said:


Same old troll...

BTW, Moody tweaked the same ankle today in the 2nd quarter and didn't return.