What about Wesley Carroll at MSU? You've got Crompton on the list who hasn't proved anything yet, Casey Dick who without McFadden and Jones will be turned into minced meat by defenses this year when they don't have to stack 9 men in the box, and John Parker Wilson who may be the greatest choke artist ever at Alabama. I don't really see the logic for these picks.
My list would look like this:
1. Tebow, He is the Heisman and deserving of it.
2. Stafford, very solid and smart QB.
3. Kodi Burns, Hasn't proved much yet but has more potential than any of the other rookie QB's, and you know he's going to electrify some people with just his speed and athletic ability.
4. Wesley Carroll, Set the SEC record and was one attempt away from setting the NCAA record of pass attempts without an interception by a Freshman. Show some good signs of being a leader last year despite being thrown into action as the starter the third game of the year.
5. Whoever Kentucky's QB is, they always have a stud QB and you know that he'll get more than enough attempts to make an impact on the stat sheets.
First off, I don't have ANYONE on that list, that was a list given from the radio show.
Secondly, I don't see how you argue that Crompton is on the list when he hasn't proved anything, then you turn around and put Kodi Burns at #3, and he hasn't proved a damn thing either.
Wesley Carrol, I might give ya... but I think everyone expects MSU to be a largely rushing team, so the QB position isn't as highlighted.
For my own personal list, I would have
3. Wilson (say what you want, but he is a Senior who I expect will play better than most of his junior counterparts in the conference)
4. Pulley (UK) (guy is a big mobile Senior QB who can hurt you with the long ball. I wouldn't be surprised to see a DJ Shockely-esque season out of this guy)