Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

NASCAR fans, where are you?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
68 replies to this topic

ljcool110

ljcool110
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Now I cannot believe for a second that this group does not like NASCAR. Where are you NASCAR fans? Post some topics in here and let's talk a little racing!

TDArkansasOhmy

TDArkansasOhmy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
This SEC Football country Luke. Sure we have a few ThreadNecks here and there. But for the most part overwhelming it's..."Are you ready for some football"!

WarEagle7791

WarEagle7791

Do What We Do

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Carl Edwards is awesome.
Posted Image

kinfolk41684

kinfolk41684
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Kenseth all the way!!!!!! Goodyear can go to hell!!!! Bring Hoosier to Nascar!!!!
Posted Image

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Nascar...:sleep2:

Posted Image

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm right here.........pullin for all the Ford teams......so basically I pull for the Roush/ Yates teams lol.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]

Dooley's Perfect Part

Dooley's Perfect Part

Sabanocchio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

ljcool110 said:

Now I cannot believe for a second that this group does not like NASCAR. Where are you NASCAR fans? Post some topics in here and let's talk a little racing!

Kasey Kahne missed the chase and there's always football on when the races are being run. I watch every single event until football starts. If Kahne were in the chase, I would at least watch that.

FWIW, I am picking Carl Edwards to win the title this year.

follow me on Twitter @sabanocchio

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
i liked NASCAR when it was still a Southern sport. foreign drivers and foreign manufacturers? no thanks...

kinfolk41684

kinfolk41684
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

zartan said:

i liked NASCAR when it was still a Southern sport. foreign drivers and foreign manufacturers? no thanks...

SUCKS FOR YOU, NOT FOR ME, KENSETH BORN AND BREAD IN THE USA!!!!
Posted Image

azamugg

azamugg

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
ainta my cup 'o tea
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

usafbamafan

usafbamafan

Roll Tide Roll!!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I watch NASCAR and keep up with the series because I love racing of all kinds.  However, If I am completely honest,  NASCAR is like the WWF of racing.  The rules and governing body encourage a wreckfest.  

Basically, NASCAR is a show.  ALMS, IRL, Formula 1, MotoGP, AMA Superbike, and the Rolex series are RACING.

Based Potato

Based Potato

#3rdyearforwhat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

usafbamafan said:

I watch NASCAR and keep up with the series because I love racing of all kinds.  However, If I am completely honest,  NASCAR is like the WWF of racing.  The rules and governing body encourage a wreckfest.  

Basically, NASCAR is a show.  ALMS, IRL, Formula 1, MotoGP, AMA Superbike, and the Rolex series are RACING.
Actually, Formula 1 is just as much of a scripted event as NASCAR, and IRL is the most political form of motorsport in the world. Danica, Milka, AJ Foyt IV, and Ed Carpenter all have their seats, while Paul Tracy, Ryan Hunter Reay, and Oriol Servia don't.

What a travesty.

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I used to be a big fan...went to several races each year.  Then Mark Martin retired, well sortof, so I quit watching.  After Earnhardt's death the sport turned into trash.  It's no fun anymore.

usafbamafan

usafbamafan

Roll Tide Roll!!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

ptclaus98 said:

Actually, Formula 1 is just as much of a scripted event as NASCAR, and IRL is the most political form of motorsport in the world. Danica, Milka, AJ Foyt IV, and Ed Carpenter all have their seats, while Paul Tracy, Ryan Hunter Reay, and Oriol Servia don't.

What a travesty.

None of those series encourage aggressive driving and wrecking like NASCAR.  There are politics in every series, but at least they have rules and they actually penalize drivers for wrecking the person they are attempting to pass.

My favorites by far are ALMS/LMS and MotoGP.  The only true prototype series left in the world.  Of course, MotoGP just went to a single tire manufacturer.:thumbsdow

Based Potato

Based Potato

#3rdyearforwhat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

usafbamafan said:

None of those series encourage aggressive driving and wrecking like NASCAR.  There are politics in every series, but at least they have rules and they actually penalize drivers for wrecking the person they are attempting to pass.

My favorites by far are ALMS/LMS and MotoGP.  The only true prototype series left in the world.  Of course, MotoGP just went to a single tire manufacturer.:thumbsdow

Man, I'm glad I went to Petit this year. Looks like Audi and Peugeot aren't coming back next year, and if that's true, I might just go to Sebring instead.