Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

AUChamps

AUChamps
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well, seems like everyone's surprised by this news.  Not me though.  Doesn't matter how much fame and money you have, you just can't escape your roots.  In this case, white trash Caddo Parish roots.

FOXNews.com - Report: Britney Spears' 16-Year-Old Sister Jamie Lynn Is Pregnant - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

I will admit, she looks better then her older sister did at that age(but one has to wonder where she'll be in 10 years time).

"Paul Finebaum has done more to change the face of sports journalism in the state of Alabama than any other individual," Auburn athletic director David Housel has said.

From my Cold, Dead Hands......you damn, dirty apes!

GatorBait15

GatorBait15

The return of the jorts

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Man I heard the rumors and I was wondering if they were true, to bad she's a POS too cause she's a hotty! she will never be the same now!
Posted Image

D^3 said:

It'll be 1980 all over again... with the Dawgs beating Florida en route to a National Championship.

2007 SECtalk Bowl Pick Em Champion

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Man this saddens me, she was going to be such a hot celebrity. Oh well, you're right about the white trash though...that's just ridiculous.

Posted Image

AUChamps

AUChamps
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Tider27 said:

Man this saddens me, she was going to be such a hot celebrity. Oh well, you're right about the white trash though...that's just ridiculous.
That whole Spears clan is from just north of Shreveport.  Humm.....I guess 'Bammers won't feel that out of place when returning to town in 2 weeks for the game.

"Paul Finebaum has done more to change the face of sports journalism in the state of Alabama than any other individual," Auburn athletic director David Housel has said.

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
LOL I just heard this on the radio..... and it just goes to prove that "You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl."

Seriously, how messed up is that? 16 years old and preggers already. She's Britney on a fast track :lol: I wonder how old that father is?????

...oh and it's official... the Spears girls' parents... terrible.

AUChamps

AUChamps
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

DevilDawgDan said:

LOL I just heard this on the radio..... and it just goes to prove that "You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl."

Seriously, how messed up is that? 16 years old and preggers already. She's Britney on a fast track :lol: I wonder how old that father is?????

...oh and it's official... the Spears girls' parents... terrible.
Says the "dad" was a friend that's been close with her for many years.  1st met at church actually.

gatoraus

gatoraus

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I am so jealous of Casey Aldrige.
Posted Image

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Has anyone mentioned to those folks over there that it's legal to pull out; or that they've just invented about 100 of these neat little items you can buy in stores or get from doctors... I think they call them... what is it... oh yeah, birth control? Probably a pretty good idea for any girls in that area who are actually old enough to... ummm... walk. Obviously, that's a fertile crew.
Posted ImagePosted Image

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What happens in the trailer park, gets pregnant and stays in the trailer park...

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and will be fined for if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts itself from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that's broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

adamsputnik

adamsputnik
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Bit sad really, but the first thing I thought when I read this was "trailer trash."

That family might have millions (well, assuming Britney is generous!) but they certainly don't act like it. Feel a bit sorry for the girl, really, but she should have known better!

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

adamsputnik said:

Bit sad really, but the first thing I thought when I read this was "trailer trash."

That family might have millions (well, assuming Britney is generous!) but they certainly don't act like it. Feel a bit sorry for the girl, really, but she should have known better!

In this country, wealth and intelligence are rarely related, or used in the same sentence.
Posted ImagePosted Image

adamsputnik

adamsputnik
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

gatorunvrsty said:

In this country, wealth and intelligence are rarely related, or used in the same sentence.

Yeah, it's true that over here anyone can get rich if they get lucky/work hard enough. Even trumped up tarts like Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan :brick:

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

AUChamps said:

That whole Spears clan is from just north of Shreveport.  Humm.....I guess 'Bammers won't feel that out of place when returning to town in 2 weeks for the game.

Too bad the whole state carrys that reputation. Mostly the cow humpers and largest trailer park in Alabama...Auburn, AL.

Posted Image

GatorBait15

GatorBait15

The return of the jorts

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I guess I can't act suprised her last name is spears
Posted Image

D^3 said:

It'll be 1980 all over again... with the Dawgs beating Florida en route to a National Championship.

2007 SECtalk Bowl Pick Em Champion

LSU PRIDE

LSU PRIDE

Baton Rouge State of Mind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
damn people like that give my state a bad rap

Posted Image

#1 LSU

(12-0, 8-0 SEC)