Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Justin Britt's mother in auto accident

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I looked in the Bama section and didn't see a thread about this so I thought I'd let the Bama fans know about this. I heard the news say something about Britt maybe not playing or something this weekend because of his mother. From what I've heard she fell and hit her head quite badly after the Houston game last Saturday. I think she is in pretty bad shape. I know this kid has a lot more on his mind than football so let's keep him and the rest of the Britt family in our prayers. Here are a couple links to the story.

Justin Britt's mother... - The Rap Sheet - al.com

al.com: Everything Alabama
Posted Image

the Paradox

the Paradox

Supergenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Terrible News and I am not talking about football.

RTR

shk999

shk999

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
Man, thats bad news for the Britt family.  Hopefully she will make a full recovery from this.
2008 SECTalk Pick 'EMs Champ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"..don't quote me boy cause I aint said sh!t."

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Thanks 73. She'll be in our prayers.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

BamaFreak

BamaFreak

I'm just a patsy!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Thanks.  Tried to rep you, but...ymssra.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." -- G.K. Chesterton

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Thanks for the info, prayers for her and the Britt family.

Posted Image

nooneLT

nooneLT

Mello Yello

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
well i've heard that Britt missed some practice this week due to family reasons, but i didn't know what it was about.

look for Caldwell to start at LG, Cardwell to start his second consecutive game at C, and Marlon Davis moving back to his RG position. If you recall, last week Britt started at LG, Cardwell at C, and Caldwell at RG since Davis had a family emergency that week also.