Rice @ Southern Miss: Owls are waxing the Golden Eagles - NCAA - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Rice @ Southern Miss: Owls are waxing the Golden Eagles

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

AUChamps

AUChamps
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's Halftime and Rice is up on Southern Miss 21-7.  This is nuts, I thought last year was a fluke with Rice, especially since their coach left for Tulsa.

"Paul Finebaum has done more to change the face of sports journalism in the state of Alabama than any other individual," Auburn athletic director David Housel has said.

From my Cold, Dead Hands......you damn, dirty apes!

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

AUChamps said:

It's Halftime and Rice is up on Southern Miss 21-7.  This is nuts, I thought last year was a fluke with Rice, especially since their coach left for Tulsa.

No shortage of talent in Texas... even with UT, ATM, TT, and others getting most of it. It's like Florida... there's enough talent to support a lot of programs like UF, F$U, ThugU, USF, and UCF. That's not even counting the small schools like FAU, FAMU, Florida International, etc.
Posted Image

AUChamps

AUChamps
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

gatorunvrsty said:

No shortage of talent in Texas... even with UT, ATM, TT, and others getting most of it. It's like Florida... there's enough talent to support a lot of programs like UF, F$U, ThugU, USF, and UCF. That's not even counting the small schools like FAU, FAMU, Florida International, etc.
I know that, but Rice is right there with Baylor as being like the Vandy/Northwestern/Duke/Stanford of C-USA and Big XII, respectively.

Between Houston, UTEP, Tech, SMU, TCU, UNT, Rice, Baylor, aTm, and UT(did I include everyone?), Texas has more quality football players then D-1A Football Programs.

Are we ready for a new, all-Texas SWC of the 12st Century with proactive anti-cheating standards like we've never seen before?  Because that's one of the only ways the SWC could exist again.

"Paul Finebaum has done more to change the face of sports journalism in the state of Alabama than any other individual," Auburn athletic director David Housel has said.

From my Cold, Dead Hands......you damn, dirty apes!