Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Steve Spurrier: ‘Our guys are anxious to show the country we can play ball’

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 29 August 2014 - 12:41 PM, said:

bos been throwin pics his whole career.  That's why y'all need to stick to bubble screens.

Hang in the msubulldogfan. In time we will disappoint you.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

Full blown homer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 29 August 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:

Hang in the msubulldogfan. In time we will disappoint you.
the truth hurts bro

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 29 August 2014 - 12:44 PM, said:

the truth hurts bro

35-13 hurts y'all more than anything y'all can say to me. Been around msu fans almost double nickle years and they are always worried about what Ole Miss is doing to the point they aren't concentrating on their own game. Some things never change except for the names of those doing the doo
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

Full blown homer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 29 August 2014 - 12:51 PM, said:

35-13 hurts y'all more than anything y'all can say to me. Been around msu fans almost double nickle years and they are always worried about what Ole Miss is doing to the point they aren't concentrating on their own game. Some things never change except for the names of those doing the doo
i ain't mad y'all beat Boise lol, I think it's funny bo threw 3 pics in the ffirst half

Titans4Vols

Titans4Vols
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Throwing 3 picks in the first half is bad, but bouncing back to throw 3 tds in the second half is a solid coaching job and shows good mental toughness from Bo

Edited by Titans4Vols, 29 August 2014 - 01:33 PM.

One does not simply throw towards Cameron Sutton.

Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTitans4Vols, on 29 August 2014 - 01:11 PM, said:

Throwing 3 picks in the first half is bad, but bouncing back to throw 3 in the second half is a solid coaching job and shows good mental toughness from Bo

Thanks
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

Full blown homer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 29 August 2014 - 01:33 PM, said:

Thanks
lmao

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 29 August 2014 - 01:33 PM, said:

lmao

Thanks to you too
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Titans4Vols

Titans4Vols
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't get this Ole Miss/Miss State thing..I mean, I get why it's a rivalry, but the hostility? Tennessee and Alabama are two teams that have actually had consistently great teams throughout history, and we've both ruined seasons and national championship aspirations for each other over our history...and Vol/Tide fans don't treat each other nearly half as badly as MSU/OM fans do, and I can't recall too many MSU/OM games that have actually decided something major.

It's like you guys look for Posted Image to fight about.

One does not simply throw towards Cameron Sutton.

Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTitans4Vols, on 29 August 2014 - 01:36 PM, said:

I don't get this Ole Miss/Miss State thing..I mean, I get why it's a rivalry, but the hostility? Tennessee and Alabama are two teams that have actually had consistently great teams throughout history, and we've both ruined seasons and national championship aspirations for each other over our history...and Vol/Tide fans don't treat each other nearly half as badly as MSU/OM fans do, and I can't recall too many MSU/OM games that have actually decided something major.

There is a 365 day renuable hate from msu. Otherwise you wouldn't hear that much about it. We don't hate them. Sometimes we pull for them. Sometimes we pity the fool. It's just something we have to put up with.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Take it as it comes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Stunning games yesterday........
Posted Image

msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

Full blown homer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 29 August 2014 - 01:40 PM, said:

There is a 365 day renuable hate from msu. Otherwise you wouldn't hear that much about it. We don't hate them. Sometimes we pull for them. Sometimes we pity the fool. It's just something we have to put up with.
ypu are one delusional bastard lol.  I've maybe met 1 or 2 people that root for OM and state.  Ther other thousands either hate msu or hate OM.  You're off your rocker old man.

msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

Full blown homer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

dont be an idiot dude.  You don't have to be NC contenders to be a big time rivalry.  And UT bama hasn't been close since the damn 90s so gtfo with that Posted Image lol.

Rebel WITH a cause

Rebel WITH a cause
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 29 August 2014 - 02:42 PM, said:

ypu are one delusional bastard lol.  I've maybe met 1 or 2 people that root for OM and state.  Ther other thousands either hate msu or hate OM.  You're off your rocker old man.
Thus proving bbqit's point. MSU fans tend to meet MSU fans, and there are 1 or 2 of them that are willing to cheer for Ole Miss. Most of the people I graduated with from OM in 1983 want MSU to win 11 times a year. I know I talk crap on here, but outside of your last game of the season, I'd much rather se ya'll win than LSU, Bama, or those other teams.

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

What Tennessee Vs Alabama rivalry? You haven't beaten them since the 90's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users