Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

my brothers in florida, lets make a trip to okeechobee.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Ill rovide the food and hotel rooms and bail money

http://ktla.com/2014...tured-on-video/

An Okeechobee 18-year-old is accused of beating up a 16-year-old boy with autism, and the attack was recorded and posted online, according to an incident report from the Okeechobee City Police Department.

Posted Image
An Okeechobee 18-year-old is accused of beating up a 16-year-old boy with autism, and the attack was recorded and posted online, according to an incident report from the Okeechobee City Police Department. (Credit: Okeechobee Police/WPTV)

The 18-year-old and an adult have been arrested in connection with the case.

The victim told detectives he was invited to a party on SW 9th Street in Okeechobee last Friday where he drank alcohol and was then told to go outside and fight someone.

The teen said when he refused 18-year-old Andrew Wheeler was called.

After Wheeler arrived, the victim says Andrew began beating the teen. In the incident report he claims Wheeler followed him outside, choked him until he lost consciousness and struck him in the face.

A police officer later found the victim after midnight lying in the road on Southwest 6th Street. He was then transported to a hospital.

A doctor said the victim suffered a sprained neck, facial and scalp contusions and a concussion.

While at the hospital, the officer said he learned the video was posted to Facebook and that it was tagged to a Facebook profile with the name Andrew Wheeler.

Posted Image
Andrew Wheeler, 18, was arrested after video of a 16-year-old with autism was posted to Facebook. (Credit: WPTV)

Upon viewing the video, the officer noted that a detective recognized Wheeler in the video punching and kneeing the victim. Other people were standing around while the video was being recorded, according to the report.

Police located Wheeler on Sunday and placed him in custody.

Wheeler claims he received a call that there was “a drunk guy” at a party and he wouldn’t leave. He says he drove to the residence and went inside to take that person home. After walking outside to answer his phone, Wheeler went back inside and said he was told that the teen was punching and pushing another person.

Wheeler claims when he attempted to take the teen outside he tried to strike Wheeler.

Wheeler was not hit and struck the teen with his fist, according to the report. Officers say Wheeler admitted that he lost control of his temper.

Police then took Wheeler to the Okeechobee County Jail and charged him with child abuse without great bodily harm.

Okeechobee City Police Chief Denny Davis says his department arrested the suspected attacker within twenty four hours of getting the video — and the department is upset that people think they are trying to cover something up.

“I think the video is disgusting. It is just as upsetting to myself and my officers as it is to anyone else that viewed it. Absolutely no way would we ever attempt to cover up anything like that. So it’s very disturbing,” the chief said.

Police have also arrested Evadean Dailey Lydecker. They charged her with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, a misdemeanor. She lives at the home where the alleged attack happened.

The police chief says he is expecting protesters outside his department Friday afternoon because the beating video went viral and accusations of a cover-up. He says that is absolutely not true and he says he will come outside and tell the protesters that himself.

Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's a cruel world out there
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
its k, i got lots of guns.
Posted Image

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
We could take care of this......
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The dude's lucky he didn't do enough to kill the kid.It would be tough to rot in prison just because you wanted to be Billy Badass.

There's nothin cool about beating someone to a pulp like that whether they are handicapped or not.Plus just leaving the kid in the street.What a bunch of pricks.

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I know a few good ol' boys down there who'd take that Posted Imageer out deep into the middle of the Everglades and just leave his ass out there... and judging from some of the threats that have been sent to him and those sorry c*nts just watching, I think some of my acquaintances have already weighed in on how they feel about it.

They're going to have to keep him in protective custody until he gets out of prison; at which time he's going to need to find a new state to call home.
Posted ImagePosted Image
. _ "Ethos Anthropos Daimon"

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
How disgusting... even worse are the idiots that stood around cheering the wigger on.
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm sure when he goes to county jail he'll find out how tough he really is the deputies will make sure of it.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The autistic people should riot and loot ......

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Looting seems like a lot of work,but I guess it's easier than working every day to buy it.

Every store should have those Vietnamese jokers with Uzis to greet the looters upon entry.

Would make for great tv.

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 17 August 2014 - 05:24 PM, said:

I'm sure when he goes to county jail he'll find out how tough he really is the deputies will make sure of it.

he's going to learn the fine craft of grabbing ankles and salad tossing.

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUKat, on 17 August 2014 - 10:46 AM, said:

We could take care of this......

Count me in. I'd gladly break his Posted Imageing neck.

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 1-0 (0-0)

Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 17 August 2014 - 11:41 AM, said:

The dude's lucky he didn't do enough to kill the kid.It would be tough to rot in prison just because you wanted to be Billy Badass.

There's nothin cool about beating someone to a pulp like that whether they are handicapped or not.Plus just leaving the kid in the street.What a bunch of pricks.

Cowards bro. Makes me sick that people like to prey on the weak.  Kids with disabilities, animals, women, all who can hardly fight back if at all.

Too much of a pussy to come after someone their own size

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGidnik, on 17 August 2014 - 06:55 AM, said:

Ill rovide the food and hotel rooms and bail money

http://ktla.com/2014...tured-on-video/

An Okeechobee 18-year-old is accused of beating up a 16-year-old boy with autism, and the attack was recorded and posted online, according to an incident report from the Okeechobee City Police Department.
Posted Image
An Okeechobee 18-year-old is accused of beating up a 16-year-old boy with autism, and the attack was recorded and posted online, according to an incident report from the Okeechobee City Police Department. (Credit: Okeechobee Police/WPTV)

The 18-year-old and an adult have been arrested in connection with the case.
The victim told detectives he was invited to a party on SW 9th Street in Okeechobee last Friday where he drank alcohol and was then told to go outside and fight someone.
The teen said when he refused 18-year-old Andrew Wheeler was called.
After Wheeler arrived, the victim says Andrew began beating the teen. In the incident report he claims Wheeler followed him outside, choked him until he lost consciousness and struck him in the face.
A police officer later found the victim after midnight lying in the road on Southwest 6th Street. He was then transported to a hospital.
A doctor said the victim suffered a sprained neck, facial and scalp contusions and a concussion.
While at the hospital, the officer said he learned the video was posted to Facebook and that it was tagged to a Facebook profile with the name Andrew Wheeler.
Posted Image
Andrew Wheeler, 18, was arrested after video of a 16-year-old with autism was posted to Facebook. (Credit: WPTV)

Upon viewing the video, the officer noted that a detective recognized Wheeler in the video punching and kneeing the victim. Other people were standing around while the video was being recorded, according to the report.
Police located Wheeler on Sunday and placed him in custody.
Wheeler claims he received a call that there was “a drunk guy” at a party and he wouldn’t leave. He says he drove to the residence and went inside to take that person home. After walking outside to answer his phone, Wheeler went back inside and said he was told that the teen was punching and pushing another person.
Wheeler claims when he attempted to take the teen outside he tried to strike Wheeler.
Wheeler was not hit and struck the teen with his fist, according to the report. Officers say Wheeler admitted that he lost control of his temper.
Police then took Wheeler to the Okeechobee County Jail and charged him with child abuse without great bodily harm.
Okeechobee City Police Chief Denny Davis says his department arrested the suspected attacker within twenty four hours of getting the video — and the department is upset that people think they are trying to cover something up.
“I think the video is disgusting. It is just as upsetting to myself and my officers as it is to anyone else that viewed it. Absolutely no way would we ever attempt to cover up anything like that. So it’s very disturbing,” the chief said.
Police have also arrested Evadean Dailey Lydecker. They charged her with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, a misdemeanor. She lives at the home where the alleged attack happened.
The police chief says he is expecting protesters outside his department Friday afternoon because the beating video went viral and accusations of a cover-up. He says that is absolutely not true and he says he will come outside and tell the protesters that himself.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
KICK HIS ASS SEABASS: