Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

sec network is not going to be good for alabama

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
74 replies to this topic

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So a handful of the same callers daily make us all look bad? There's no denying we care about it more that's why we beat that ass on the regular some just handle it better than others.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Tammy and the mental retarded guy robert are my favorite callers...

Edited by possumslayer, 17 August 2014 - 05:42 PM.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postpossumslayer, on 17 August 2014 - 05:34 PM, said:

Tammy and the mental retarded guy robert are my favorite callers...

I went to Minor Hill a few Sundays ago to get some beers and ran into a few Tammys with a big T
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

2015 SEC Champs

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I won't cast stones...I listen to Kentucky Sports Radio on lunch. We have the same fans, just glad they haven't found Pawl and gone national yet.

Posted Image

WDE

WDE

gone from suck to blow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Keep in mind the main reason he is on ESPN now is his success on Satellite radio. He took a small show from Birmingham and made it work nationally (somehow). ESPN basically won a bidding war to get him so they are going to milk everything they can from him. I will say this, when he is on TV he is a lot more objective than he is on the radio.
Posted Image

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Finebaum has a face for radio
Posted Image

RodLovly

RodLovly

ehhhhh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I watched the preview show on the network,  almost unwatchable. Ya got finebaum over there looking like a cadaver and I'm already sick of tebow.
Posted Image

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRodLovly, on 19 August 2014 - 09:37 AM, said:

I watched the preview show on the network,  almost unwatchable. Ya got finebaum over there looking like a cadaver and I'm already sick of tebow.
Amen.

View Post1dawgfan09, on 09 December 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

I don't remotely care about the EB trophy. And, yes, I am completely serious.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Haymaker

Haymaker

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHerschel Talker, on 19 August 2014 - 08:32 AM, said:

Finebaum has a face for radio

Kids in journalism hoping for a break prolly have pics of him as their wallpaper for inspiration

SECorBust

SECorBust

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHaymaker, on 20 August 2014 - 07:15 PM, said:

Kids in journalism hoping for a break prolly have pics of him as their wallpaper for inspiration

Print media is dead.  The guys at "newspapers" now are basically just bloggers.  I kind of think Paul Finebaum was visionary for leaving the Birmingham News and creating his empire of clowns.  He's definitely turned his personality into a marketable item.  Nick Saban challenged him to the ALS Icewater challenge yesterday along with Ingram and Muschamp.  Nick SABAN!

I know, I know, but you guys are still talking about this shock jock and his show has been on for years and years and years.  Joke is on you.

Posted Image

Haymaker

Haymaker

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECorBust, on 20 August 2014 - 07:52 PM, said:

Print media is dead.  The guys at "newspapers" now are basically just bloggers.  I kind of think Paul Finebaum was visionary for leaving the Birmingham News and creating his empire of clowns.  He's definitely turned his personality into a marketable item.  Nick Saban challenged him to the ALS Icewater challenge yesterday along with Ingram and Muschamp.  Nick SABAN!

I know, I know, but you guys are still talking about this shock jock and his show has been on for years and years and years.  Joke is on you.

Oh he's got my respect....he figured out how to really take advantage of the fact that 5 out of 10 humans have Posted Imageing pickles for brains and how to profit from that fact....he's just dog Posted Image ugly

Edited by Haymaker, 20 August 2014 - 07:56 PM.

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

I'm gonna need two more drinks to read this crap

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Did you see the challenge?  He looked like a mimosa tree in jogging pants. If there'd been a single ice cube in that water, I have no doubt that he'd have come outta that with at least one compound fracture...

zorak34

zorak34

Smoke and Mirrors?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Paul Finebaum's show is the Jerry Springer show in radio form.  Except he gets nothing but rednecks to call in to showcase their .5 IQ.  Now we get to see them on TV and frankly it is embarrassing not only too the state of Alabama, but to all southeners as well.  This is why people from the other corners of the country think everyone in the south is a bunch of back woods hay seed hicks.  There is nothing substanative about PF show at all and people just get dumber from listening/watching that show.

Edited by zorak34, 21 August 2014 - 09:23 AM.

"A team united can be unstoppable!"

foxflyer5

foxflyer5

I hate that guy.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
true statement.
the network would have benefited
if they could get Bill king away from radio.

Posted Image

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Its entertainment.... Not politics or religion.......never mind ...bad examples