Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Week 1: Boise State vs. Ole Miss (in Atlanta, GA)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
268 replies to this topic

Poll: Boise State vs. Ole Miss (31 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Will Win?

1. Boise State (in an upset) (4 votes [12.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.90%

2. Ole Miss (by 10 points or less) (14 votes [45.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 45.16%

3. Ole Miss (by more than 10 points) (13 votes [41.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.94%

Vote Guests cannot vote

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 29 August 2014 - 01:45 PM, said:

That's insanity.

I expected to struggle on offense in the first game. Obviously not that sloppy. I think we are going to be ok but freeze and bo need to get on the same page. The timing routes were way off in the first quarter. But we have a month to figure things out before Bama. Vandy, Memphis, and lala will not be a huge threat

Oh they're out there in herds and if you dare bring them back to reality you aren't on the Ole Miss bus, and why the negativity we won convincingly, and if you don't support Bo, you're not a true fan.

I'm sitting there thinking; "what the phuck do you think you know about me?" and what game did you watch last night?

Edited by A10Rebel, 29 August 2014 - 02:02 PM.

The Doctor

The Doctor

Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Oh wait I forgot. Anything less then 9 wins will be a disappointment for the Dawgs. Look out Bama, the Dawgs are coming!
Formerly known as rebelfan91

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
In other news we scored some free tickets right behind home plate at the braves game tonight.

The Doctor

The Doctor

Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 29 August 2014 - 02:06 PM, said:

In other news we scored some free tickets right behind home plate at the braves game tonight.

You better hope they aren't doing the throwback atmosphere that they were doing when I went last week. Annoying as organ music the whole game, cheesy 1910's yeller at the beginning of the game, and all other annoying Posted Image.
Formerly known as rebelfan91

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 29 August 2014 - 02:02 PM, said:

Oh they're out there in herds and if you dare bring them back to reality you aren't on the Ole Miss bus, and why the negativity we won convincingly, and if you don't support Bo, you're not a true fan.

I'm sitting there thinking; "what the phuck do you think you know about me?" and what game did you watch last night?

Bo can make the throws that he needs too, that's just a pretty small number yards-at-a-wise. It's the O line and lack of run game that will prove OM's Achilles heel if anything.
Posted Image

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 29 August 2014 - 02:13 PM, said:

Bo can make the throws that he needs too, that's just a pretty small number yards-at-a-wise. It's the O line and lack of run game that will prove OM's Achilles heel if anything.
Possibly. If we look like that in October I'll be worried. We have a month to get it together.

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 29 August 2014 - 02:16 PM, said:

Possibly. If we look like that in October I'll be worried. We have a month to get it together.

And our freshman running back who didn't play much carried three men for a first down. There is up side to a 35-13 win. That is a good thing
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 29 August 2014 - 02:13 PM, said:

dude just needs to get his head right. All night he looked like he's just crawled out of a car that flipped 15 times. I mean that's right out of the Michael Spurlock hand book.

Maybe it's just me but I expect a level of leadership from a guy whose been at the helm for three years and I mean get out there and play mistake free ball as a QB, step on someone's dick and mean it.

The O-line's mental mistakes aren't on him and if he'd thrown one pick I wouldn't beat him up but you can't throw three, dumb picks. They were completely careless throws. A guy three years in should be at least able to look off the safety. You throw three picks against bama, it's 21 points courtesy the defense or the offense in the other direction and pack it up fellas. Hate on me if you will but I give a schit too much to wear red and blue glasses and pretend last night was wonderful because of the score at 00:00.

The Cowboy

The Cowboy
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You know what is kind of ridiculous? How bitchy and nit picky cfb fans are. Who gives a phuck how much you win by over who? You either win or lose, just enjoy the damn game and quit taking everything so serious.

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Cowboy, on 29 August 2014 - 03:11 PM, said:

You know what is kind of ridiculous? How bitchy and nit picky cfb fans are. Who gives a phuck how much you win by over who? You either win or lose, just enjoy the damn game and quit taking everything so serious.

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

shamoan

shamoan

I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 29 August 2014 - 02:16 PM, said:

LaLa can beat yall if you play like that again.  that o line is a disaster.  that said, yall should be favorites, but you can guarantee they have that game circled.
Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
very true on the enjoying the wins thing.  they won the game by a considerable margin yet many (arguably with good reason) are disgruntled because they didnt get the blowout or performance they expected.
Posted Image

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshamoan, on 29 August 2014 - 03:30 PM, said:

LaLa can beat yall if you play like that again.  that o line is a disaster.  that said, yall should be favorites, but you can guarantee they have that game circled.

No doubt. They will be ready to play although they lost a lot from last year I think

Rebel WITH a cause

Rebel WITH a cause
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 29 August 2014 - 02:35 PM, said:

dude just needs to get his head right. All night he looked like he's just crawled out of Proud Larry's.

FIFY