Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

NEW DUDY NOBLE FIELD RENDERINGS

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

twatwaffles

twatwaffles
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image
Posted Image

twatwaffles

twatwaffles
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I want a loft damnit!
Posted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

I'm certain the national media is relieved. They can kiss State's ass and go back to the old "Ole Miss is Waycist" narrative. Meanwhile I hope Gameday has fun in Morgantown. Look out for burning couches!

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
We're gonna need a bigger boat

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Not too shabby. Don't care for the upper and lower decks but get why they did it.

Will keep them firmly somewhere in the top 4-5 parks in the SEC when completed.
Posted Image

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBulldawgFan, on 12 August 2014 - 02:19 PM, said:

I'm not a baseball fan. What makes this a better field?
Does not compute.......

lol, Clearly my eyes are getting worse. For a minute there, I thought I just read that a State fan doesn't consider himself a baseball fan.

Do these people really exist?     /s

(9) Ole Miss Rebels  9-3  (5-3)

RIP #DakAttack

RIP State's Playoff hopes

View Post1dawgfan09, on 09 December 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

I don't remotely care about the EB trophy. And, yes, I am completely serious.

Posted Image

Formerly known as FCNDawg

shamoan

shamoan

I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjacobp, on 12 August 2014 - 07:54 PM, said:

Not too shabby. Don't care for the upper and lower decks but get why they did it.

Will keep them firmly somewhere in the top 4-5 parks in the SEC when completed.

not too shabby?  this guy........

its gonna blow every other college stadium in the country completely out of the water and it isnt even close.  with uscE, arky, and lsu (maybe to a lesser extent om), all completing recent renovations and expansions, we will be THE best in the nation for a while.  only so many schools could justify this kind of an expansion and it is truly shocking how awesome it is.

shamoan

shamoan

I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostForwardRebels, on 12 August 2014 - 07:57 PM, said:

Does not compute.......

lol, Clearly my eyes are getting worse. For a minute there, I thought I just read that a State fan doesn't consider himself a baseball fan.

Do these people really exist? /s

take a pic....you just found you illusive bigfoot.

RebelFan4Life

RebelFan4Life

Bucky for Prez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Is it really that odd to not be a baseball fan? I find the sport boring. I grew up playing baseball ,but it is different now from what I watched as a kid. I can't stand this small ball stuff. I also understand steriods had alot to do with the hitters when I was a kid ,but damn it was so much more fun to watch.
Posted Image
Formerly known as Bulldawgfan

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I wish they'd come out with the actual cost because 40 ain't covering it. I have no doubt that state fans will cover whatever expenses necessary to get it built

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 13 August 2014 - 09:01 AM, said:

I wish they'd come out with the actual cost because 40 ain't covering it. I have no doubt that state fans will cover whatever expenses necessary to get it built

It'll be more than 40. Has to be. That's like the Taj Mahal of college baseball. If there is one thing you can say about Scott it's that dude is a master fundraiser. I get two/three letters a month, rather, hitting me up for donations. lol

Edited by 1dawgfan09, 13 August 2014 - 10:06 AM.

I'm certain the national media is relieved. They can kiss State's ass and go back to the old "Ole Miss is Waycist" narrative. Meanwhile I hope Gameday has fun in Morgantown. Look out for burning couches!

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 13 August 2014 - 09:18 AM, said:

It'll be more than 40. Has to be. That's like the Taj Mahal of college baseball. If there is one thing you can say about Scott it's that dude is a master fundraiser. I get two/three letters a week hitting me up for donations. lol

Alabamas is 30m and it isn't anything special. Lsu was 38m. But keeping the same playing surface cuts down on the cost. I could see 40m without the condos.

When do you think it will be done? 2017 is my guess. Or 2018. I don't think y'all will have much of an issue raising the money

And on a different subject, it's time we start giving players full scholarships.

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 13 August 2014 - 09:27 AM, said:

Alabamas is 30m and it isn't anything special. Lsu was 38m. But keeping the same playing surface cuts down on the cost. I could see 40m without the condos.

When do you think it will be done? 2017 is my guess. Or 2018. I don't think y'all will have much of an issue raising the money

And on a different subject, it's time we start giving players full scholarships.

Most people seem to think that we'll keep playing at DNF during the construction phase and could potentially (and we all know what that means) break ground on it as soon as sometime this next baseball season. From what we're given to understand, we will use some of the old stadium's bones in the process, so it won't be a complete tear down, more like a build-over in some places. I have seen where that could save us an estimated 3-5 million.

And people can stop bitching about LFL. This is the best possible thing they could have done with it. Some of those rigs were awful monstrosities and needed to be done away with. This way, it's safer, and you can still preserve some of the uniqueness of the lounge. I couldn't be happier with how that was done.

Edited by 1dawgfan09, 13 August 2014 - 09:44 AM.

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 13 August 2014 - 09:44 AM, said:

Most people seem to think that we'll keep playing at DNF during the construction phase and could potentially (and we all know what that means) break ground on it as soon as sometime this next baseball season. From what we're given to understand, we will use some of the old stadium's bones in the process, so it won't be a complete tear down, more like a build-over in some places. I have seen where that could save us an estimated 3-5 million.

And people can stop bitching about LFL. This is the best possible thing they could have done with it. Some of those rigs were awful monstrosities and needed to be done away with. This way, it's safer, and you can still preserve some of the uniqueness of the lounge. I couldn't be happier with how that was done.

It's a interesting setup and I can see where people would be initially upset. However I think they will be happy when it's done. It's still exclusive though. That's a negative to many fans. Only 86 spots and they'll go to the current 86 in LFL.

Overall it's a really nice concept. There are several things I really like and several I don't. But that's just personal preference.

I have heard in the last few months that we will be focusing our attention on swayze once the football and basketball constructions are completed in 2017. So this rendering excited me because I'm sure we will go balls to the wall as well but expect a completely different product. It's a great time to be a ms baseball fan for sure. This is just the beginning

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 13 August 2014 - 10:03 AM, said:

It's a interesting setup and I can see where people would be initially upset. However I think they will be happy when it's done. It's still exclusive though. That's a negative to many fans. Only 86 spots and they'll go to the current 86 in LFL.

Overall it's a really nice concept. There are several things I really like and several I don't. But that's just personal preference.

I have heard in the last few months that we will be focusing our attention on swayze once the football and basketball constructions are completed in 2017. So this rendering excited me because I'm sure we will go balls to the wall as well but expect a completely different product. It's a great time to be a ms baseball fan for sure. This is just the beginning

Yeah, people who've never been here don't get the LFL. You can't just waltz into the Lounge and take a seat unless you already have a spot there. Not just anybody can watch a game from there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users