Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics




Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived


Nick Saban fires back on subject of HUNH offenses..

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
91 replies to this topic

#31
Noah

Noah

    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,472
  • Joined:
    Jan 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,057
I've got $50 that Alabama opens up this season with HUNH offense.
we're surrounded by low hanging fruit but our handlers only know how to order take out

#32
ALA2262

ALA2262

    Redshirt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,831
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    481

View PostNoah, on 11 August 2014 - 11:03 AM, said:

I've got $50 that Alabama opens up this season with HUNH offense.

LMAO! That is exactly how the the silly Posted Image is going to be killed. When Bama puts it in and kicks everybody's ass with it, the rule book will not allow it.

#33
Noah

Noah

    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,472
  • Joined:
    Jan 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,057
Alabama has two of the top option QBs in the country and 5 future NFL draft picks at TB.   Why not?

View PostALA2262, on 11 August 2014 - 11:12 AM, said:

LMAO! That is exactly how the the silly Posted Image is going to be killed. When Bama puts it in and kicks everybody's ass with it, the rule book will not allow it.

we're surrounded by low hanging fruit but our handlers only know how to order take out

#34
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide

    Redshirt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,509
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,253

View PostForwardRebels, on 11 August 2014 - 10:54 AM, said:

I'm glad to see you enjoy last year so much.

Although it is tragic that we couldn't beat you bastards, it was enjoyable to see both Auburn and Oklahoma beat you, which according to most of the Bammers, makes last season totally worthless.

TIL: One Bama fan actually enjoyed last season, bc Bama beat Ole Miss.

Living through more successful programs I see... Sounds like you and Zartan would be best buds.

Posted Image


#35
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,440
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,428

View PostHail2TheTide, on 11 August 2014 - 11:24 AM, said:

Living through more successful programs I see... Sounds like you and Zartan would be best buds.
Nope, not living through them at all. I just enjoy seeing Bama lose.

Btw, out of curiosity, did you attend Bama?

In #TheNetwork We Trust


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 28 November 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

Give me Hugh freeze > Dan Mullen cuz it's the truth


"If you're waiting for the hammer to fall on Freeze and the Rebels, you might want to stock up on food and drinks and consider packing chargers for your electronic devices. You're going to be waiting a long time."  - ESPN



Posted Image


#36
Noah

Noah

    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,472
  • Joined:
    Jan 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,057
Dude, I feel for you.  You've only had 9 happy days in the last 6 years.

I am praying for you to release all of this anger and hopefully move on with your life.

View PostForwardRebels, on 11 August 2014 - 11:26 AM, said:

Nope, not living through them at all. I just enjoy seeing Bama lose.

Btw, out of curiosity, did you attend Bama?

we're surrounded by low hanging fruit but our handlers only know how to order take out

#37
AUskip07

AUskip07

    Time to make History

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,958
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,476

View PostNoah, on 11 August 2014 - 11:03 AM, said:

I've got $50 that Alabama opens up this season with HUNH offense.

but isnt it dangerous?

#38
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,440
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,428

View PostNoah, on 11 August 2014 - 11:32 AM, said:

Dude, I feel for you.  You've only had 9 happy days in the last 6 years.

I am praying for you to release all of this anger and hopefully move on with your life.
By my count, it's actually 15 happy days (regarding Bama's losses) in the past 7 years.
I too can move goalposts, you see. :trollface:

In #TheNetwork We Trust


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 28 November 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

Give me Hugh freeze > Dan Mullen cuz it's the truth


"If you're waiting for the hammer to fall on Freeze and the Rebels, you might want to stock up on food and drinks and consider packing chargers for your electronic devices. You're going to be waiting a long time."  - ESPN



Posted Image


#39
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,028
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    11,840

View PostHail2TheTide, on 11 August 2014 - 10:47 AM, said:



Your team is Ole Miss. My team is Alabama. You run a HUNH. We shut it down.

That is what Nick Saban said...

Then you said stop talking and line up and see who wins...

I pointed out that it already happened last year when OM played Alabama.

We really weren't into the game. We didn't feel it an important game and the coaches were more worried with recruiting. Maybe we should have taken it more serious but it was just another game.

#40
ALA2262

ALA2262

    Redshirt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,831
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    481

View PostNoah, on 11 August 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

Alabama has two of the top option QBs in the country and 5 future NFL draft picks at TB.   Why not?

Not to mention that the best HUNH offense that the Bama defense will face will be the one they see in practice every day.

#41
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,028
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    11,840

View PostNoah, on 11 August 2014 - 11:03 AM, said:

I've got $50 that Alabama opens up this season with HUNH offense.

So y'all gonna just leave ark out in the cold by them self? That's just wrong

#42
AUskip07

AUskip07

    Time to make History

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,958
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,476
the lane kiffin factor of suck is not being accounted for.

#43
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,027
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,138

View Postbbqit, on 11 August 2014 - 11:49 AM, said:



We really weren't into the game. We didn't feel it an important game and the coaches were more worried with recruiting. Maybe we should have taken it more serious but it was just another game.

We did that with all our games last year.Hope it pays off....

#44
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,028
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    11,840

View PostL.A.Hog, on 11 August 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:



We did that with all our games last year.Hope it pays off....

We may play the freshman team against them just so they will gain experience

#45
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,027
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,138

View Postbbqit, on 11 August 2014 - 11:56 AM, said:



We may play the freshman team against them just so they will gain experience


Heck,Saban got pissed off at his running back for scoring a td late in the game...we was turrible...

Edited by L.A.Hog, 11 August 2014 - 12:00 PM.