Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Longhorn Meltdown

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
57 replies to this topic

DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I didn't even know Tejas still had a football team.

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Tears are bigger in Texas
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

bobbyb0322

bobbyb0322

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzouMark, on 10 August 2014 - 05:13 PM, said:

Would be nice if we could get a perma Texas 12 opponent, but they're way to busy throwing a tantrum every time a reporter asks them about scheduling a series with us or A&M.

I thought it was funny the other day when Bob Stoops was running his mouth about SEC OOC schedules and Sumlin said "we will schedule OU anytime you would like"

They will bitch and cry but not put their money where there mouths are. I will gladly compare strength of total schedule with any team in the big dumpster fire conference.

Posted Image

Maroonblood

Maroonblood

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzouMark, on 10 August 2014 - 05:13 PM, said:

Would be nice if we could get a perma Texas 12 opponent, but they're way to busy throwing a tantrum every time a reporter asks them about scheduling a series with us or A&M.

Ain't that some Posted Image?  You always hear the answer, "They're the ones that ran!  They had their chance!"

Maroonblood

Maroonblood

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDjCrenshaw, on 10 August 2014 - 06:36 PM, said:

I didn't even know Tejas still had a football team.

I kinda like this guy.  No homo...

MizzouMark

MizzouMark

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMaroonblood, on 10 August 2014 - 08:56 PM, said:

Ain't that some Posted Image?  You always hear the answer, "They're the ones that ran!  They had their chance!"

Those are Fatman Weis's exact words almost... "They're the ones that left, no one kicked them out!".... after someone told him Mizzou would resume the rivalry in all sports anytime they wanted.

I mean when you're getting beat by north and south dakota schools I wouldn't want to schedule a real opponent either

Edited by MizzouMark, 10 August 2014 - 09:07 PM.

2013 & 2014 SEC East Champions

Posted Image

Maroonblood

Maroonblood

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGidnik, on 10 August 2014 - 12:39 PM, said:

What everyone else doesn't know is that will never happen.  We will always be out biggest rival. Texas aggys number 1 rival will always be texas. We are forever the team that everyone circles on their calendar and that will never change.

Posted Image

Maroonblood

Maroonblood

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzouMark, on 10 August 2014 - 09:06 PM, said:

Those are Fatman Weis's exact words almost... "They're the ones that left, no one kicked them out!".... after someone told him Mizzou would resume the rivalry in all sports anytime they wanted.

I mean when you're getting beat by north and south dakota schools I wouldn't want to schedule a real opponent either

His big ass has another losing season he won't have to worry about wanting to schedule Mizzou.

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 10 August 2014 - 11:41 AM, said:

What Texas fans are starting to realize is they are about to become yesterday's news to Oklahoma like tenn became to Alabama.

Or Ole Miss to anyone

SECorBust

SECorBust

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's awesomely ironic that the poster is complaining about the LHN lacking reach when the existence of the LHN was one of the big reasons that aTm and others bolted from the conference.  They get what they deserve.  Is having them in the SEC worth it?  IDK.  I think our conference is a bit stronger while theirs is weaker.  I'm surprised that the poster did not mention WVU.  We have no QB and still I'm not really worried about them.

Posted Image

JL 103

JL 103

Lord of Knoxville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I bet TU hates snubbing the PAC12 now. Its ironic how they were the belles at the ball a few years ago, and now they are the ugly step-sister i their state. It couldn't have happened to a better fan base.

Edited by JL 103, 14 August 2014 - 04:06 AM.

ALA2262

ALA2262

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECorBust, on 11 August 2014 - 08:00 AM, said:

It's awesomely ironic that the poster is complaining about the LHN lacking reach when the existence of the LHN was one of the big reasons that aTm and others bolted from the conference.  They get what they deserve.  Is having them in the SEC worth it?  IDK.  I think our conference is a bit stronger while theirs is weaker.  I'm surprised that the poster did not mention WVU.  We have no QB and still I'm not really worried about them.

"The ultimate and crushing irony of the Longhorn Network for Texas fans? It's going to end up making more money for hated rival Texas A&M than it is for Texas."    

http://www.foxsports...tre-dame-072314

SECorBust

SECorBust

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostALA2262, on 14 August 2014 - 10:29 AM, said:

"The ultimate and crushing irony of the Longhorn Network for Texas fans? It's going to end up making more money for hated rival Texas A&M than it is for Texas."    

http://www.foxsports...tre-dame-072314

Tell them to stop plagiarizing my Posted Image.

Posted Image