Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

SEC Envy?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

Jay Barker #7

Jay Barker #7
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
One thing I've yet to see anyone talking about is the possible Anti- SEC bias that may rear its ugly head when it comes time to select the four IF 5 or 6  teams out of the power 5 conferences have identical records...   Dare I say 2003 again???

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJay Barker #7, on 13 August 2014 - 07:23 PM, said:

One thing I've yet to see anyone talking about is the possible Anti- SEC bias that may rear its ugly head when it comes time to select the four IF 5 or 6  teams out of the power 5 conferences have identical records...   Dare I say 2003 again???

In our Politically correct world,our conference will be left out.

That's why each team Arkansas plays should let them win in order to have an undefeated SEC champ guaranteed to the final frickin four.

Alll kidding aside,this is going to be a goat roping.Just a little better than what we had.