Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics




Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived


Petition tooo ban senior citizens and handicap from Walmart

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#1
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,314
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,637
Its time.

#2
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    24,460
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,555
I vote to ban Walmart from people

#3
GAMECOCK_FAN

GAMECOCK_FAN
  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    19,160
  • Joined:
    Mar 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,146
I've banned myself from Walmart.  I hate going there.
2016 Baseball (35-9, 15-5)
5/6/16-5/8/16 at Kentucky; 5/10/16 Presbyterian; 5/13/16-5/15/16 Texas A&M; 5/17/16 The Citadel; 5/19/16-5/21/16 at Alabama

2016 Football (0-0, 0-0)
9/1/16 at Vanderbilt; 9/10/16 at Mississippi State; 9/17/16 East Carolina; 9/24/16 at Kentucky; 10/1/16 Texas A&M; 10/8/16 Georgia; 10/22/16 Massachusetts; 10/29/16 Tennessee; 11/5/16 Missouri; 11/12/16 at Florida; 11/19/16 Western Carolina; 11/26/16 at Clemson

#4
BulldawgFan

BulldawgFan

    Professional RebBear hater

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,384
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,637
This is why we need who started the thread shown in the recent posts column.
Posted Image

#5
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,314
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,637
Why

#6
jacobp

jacobp

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    28,481
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,784
keep sending that money to Northwest Arkansas, people.


They're testing out a few pretty cool new concepts around the area right now. I loathe going to the Supercenter, but i have a neighborhood market 5 minutes from my house that is nicer than pretty much any other grocery store I ever shopped at. These are expanding rapidly.

Wal mart Express is another mini store concept that I think will take off pretty well.

Right down the road from my office, they're building a test store. For this store, you'll place your order online and then go through a drive thru to pick it up. I'd use that Posted Image in a heartbeat if it means I won't have to make random stops at the grocery store after work.
Posted Image

#7
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,599
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,570

View PostBulldawgFan, on 07 August 2014 - 01:40 PM, said:

This is why we need who started the thread shown in the recent posts column.
Did you not see the 3 o's in the word, "too(o)"?

That's possum every time.

In #TheNetwork We Trust


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 28 November 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

Give me Hugh freeze > Dan Mullen cuz it's the truth


The consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.” - Robert E. Lee


"So take a cup, a Red Solo cup,

And fill it full of beer!

The drunkest Rebels from Ole Miss,

Tonight are gathered here!


Hey, I think we need another drink,

Hey, I think we need another drink,

Hey, I think we need another drink,

For the glory of dear Ole Miss!


For the Rebels are the best

And to hell with all the rest!

Drink ‘um down Ole Miss Rebels,

Drink ‘um down, down, down!


For the Rebels are the best

And to hell with all the rest!

Drink ‘um down Ole Miss Rebels,

Drink ‘um down!"


Posted Image


#8
A10Rebel

A10Rebel

    brrrrrrrrttt....

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,361
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,977
I avoid Walmart at all costs.  I've used their optometry department since my little girl has needed glasses since she was 2 and I'm not paying for designer shades for the little one. They fix them all the time for nothing.

#9
HmanHunt

HmanHunt

    Redshirt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,269
  • Joined:
    Jul 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,454

View Postjacobp, on 07 August 2014 - 01:43 PM, said:

keep sending that money to Northwest Arkansas, people.


They're testing out a few pretty cool new concepts around the area right now. I loathe going to the Supercenter, but i have a neighborhood market 5 minutes from my house that is nicer than pretty much any other grocery store I ever shopped at. These are expanding rapidly.

Wal mart Express is another mini store concept that I think will take off pretty well.

Right down the road from my office, they're building a test store. For this store, you'll place your order online and then go through a drive thru to pick it up. I'd use that Posted Image in a heartbeat if it means I won't have to make random stops at the grocery store after work.
I'm assuming you're talking about the pinnacle Neighborhood Market
Too scrong

#10
Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

    Disney Dawg

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,019
  • Joined:
    Nov 2006
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,048
How about they ban they fat, lazy people that use the carts intended for senior citizens and the handicapped?
Posted Image

#11
jacobp

jacobp

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    28,481
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,784

View PostHmanHunt, on 07 August 2014 - 02:15 PM, said:

I'm assuming you're talking about the pinnacle Neighborhood Market
Indeed. Its a very good grocery store.
Posted Image

#12
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,314
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,637

View PostHerschel Talker, on 07 August 2014 - 02:19 PM, said:

How about they ban they fat, lazy people that use the carts intended for senior citizens and the handicapped?
I was almost killed twice yesterday by a senior and a handicap in those scooters....the obese in scooters are much slower and more visible.

#13
jthomas666

jthomas666

    This Space for Rent

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,353
  • Joined:
    Dec 2006
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,031

View Postpossumslayer, on 07 August 2014 - 01:30 PM, said:

Its time.
That will make it very difficult for Wal-Mart to get workers.
Posted Image

Testimonials:

"very fair, very funny, very condemnatory"  -- Harlan Ellison
"That dumbass with the Kermit avatar" -- razorhead


#14
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,314
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,637

View Postjthomas666, on 07 August 2014 - 03:39 PM, said:

That will make it very difficult for Wal-Mart to get workers.
ours is run by slow ass kids.

#15
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,772
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,912

View Postpossumslayer, on 07 August 2014 - 03:37 PM, said:

I was almost killed twice yesterday by a senior and a handicap in those scooters....the obese in scooters are much slower and more visible.

Do you want us to call off the hit?



Similar Topics

  Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info