Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

playoff final four projection?

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#16
msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

    Full blown homer

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,764
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Aug 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,853
Bama
USCe
OSU
Ole miss

Class of college football there

#17
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,720
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,935
Alabama
FSU
Ohio State
Stanford

The Big 12 will probably get hurt with having one less game due to no conference championship.

#18
DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,869
  • Joined:
    Jun 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    746
Colorado Avalanche
Pittsburgh Penguins
Boston Celtics
LA Dodgers

#19
HmanHunt

HmanHunt
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,888
  • Age:
    24
  • Joined:
    Jul 2011
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,101
1.UCLA
2.LSU
3.OU
4.OSU
Posted Image
^55in Box jump

#20
ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,439
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    700
  • High Fives:
    351
Alabama
F$U
Oklahoma
UCLA

#21
cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,683
  • Age:
    33
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    14,040

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 29 July 2014 - 05:04 PM, said:



The Big 12 will probably get hurt with having one less game due to no conference championship.

This.


ou will have to go undefeated to make it in....which I don't see happening.

#22
SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,266
  • Age:
    36
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,585
FSU
Bama
Stanford
Michigan State?

Posted Image


#23
UAdan

UAdan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    24,849
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    7,658
Florida State
SEC Champ
Pac 12 Champ (Oregon, Stanford or UCLA)
Big Ten Champ (Mich State, Ohio State, Wisconsin or Iowa)

Posted Image


ALABAMA FOOTBALL 2014

SEC CHAMPIONS


#24
UAdan

UAdan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    24,849
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    7,658

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 29 July 2014 - 05:04 PM, said:



The Big 12 will probably get hurt with having one less game due to no conference championship.

If conference championships carry any clout whatsoever for the selection committee, then the fact that OU or any Big 12 team wouldn't have to play such a game is absurd. They will (and should) be at a bit of a disadvantage for that reason.

Posted Image


ALABAMA FOOTBALL 2014

SEC CHAMPIONS


#25
ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,439
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    700
  • High Fives:
    351

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 29 July 2014 - 05:04 PM, said:

Alabama
FSU
Ohio State
Stanford

The Big 12 will probably get hurt with having one less game due to no conference championship.

Luck said that the committee would look at all conference champions the same no matter how the champion was determined. But, with that said, there is no question that a CG winner is elevated, and likewise a CG loser is slammed.

#26
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,718
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    14,034

View Postpossumslayer, on 29 July 2014 - 04:20 PM, said:

Notre Dame
Ohio st
Penn st
Ucla

Ew.


View PostALA2262, on 29 July 2014 - 05:48 PM, said:

Alabama
F$U
Oklahoma
UCLA

This is pretty realistic, IMO.


I'll go with:
Ohio State
Oklahoma
UCLA
SEC Champ

#27
ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,439
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    700
  • High Fives:
    351

View PostUAdan, on 29 July 2014 - 08:44 PM, said:

If conference championships carry any clout whatsoever for the selection committee, then the fact that OU or any Big 12 team wouldn't have to play such a game is absurd. They will (and should) be at a bit of a disadvantage for that reason.

Why is it absurd? They play a complete nine game round robin schedule. If they have an undefeated team, that team will have beaten every team in the conference, and will be the undisputed champion.

#28
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,720
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,935

View PostALA2262, on 30 July 2014 - 05:53 AM, said:

Luck said that the committee would look at all conference champions the same no matter how the champion was determined. But, with that said, there is no question that a CG winner is elevated, and likewise a CG loser is slammed.
Do you think the committee would take an 11-1 Big 12 winner over a 12-1 winner of any of the other Power 5 conferences?

#29
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,718
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    14,034

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 30 July 2014 - 07:09 AM, said:

Do you think the committee would take an 11-1 Big 12 winner over a 12-1 winner of any of the other Power 5 conferences?

Oklahoma over Iowa?
Definitely.

Baylor over Michigan?
No.

#30
Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,901
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Oct 2011
  • Location:
    Jacksonville, FL
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,834

View PostJoeGator, on 30 July 2014 - 06:19 AM, said:

Ew.




This is pretty realistic, IMO.


I'll go with:
Ohio State
Oklahoma
UCLA
SEC Champ

Did UCLA lose their QB or his he back? Oh and Posted Image ohio state

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 8-2 (6-2)


Posted Image







0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users