Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Tide Rolled T-shirts

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 01 August 2014 - 12:34 AM, said:

Yeah that one was pretty sweet for bammers we owed them that since the 1960's.

Would you believe we are 50/50 with them since then too? And their only L in a championship year?
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Maroonblood

Maroonblood

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 01 August 2014 - 12:34 AM, said:

Yeah that one was pretty sweet for bammers we owed them that since the 1960's.

What was great about that whole thing was all the "redneck" and "hillbilly" comments from those northerners.  They found out quick how football is played in the south.

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMaroonblood, on 01 August 2014 - 09:37 AM, said:

What was great about that whole thing was all the "redneck" and "hillbilly" comments from those northerners.  They found out quick how football is played in the south.

They don't know what they don't know. I will say it till the day I die, that ND defense was scared of our offense. Especially Eddie Lacy.

Posted Image

Maroonblood

Maroonblood

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHail2TheTide, on 01 August 2014 - 09:07 PM, said:

They don't know what they don't know. I will say it till the day I die, that ND defense was scared of our offense. Especially Eddie Lacy.

I personally would Posted Image myself if I saw Eddie Lacy run at me.  He was flat out nasty.

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMaroonblood, on 02 August 2014 - 06:42 AM, said:

I personally would Posted Image myself if I saw Eddie Lacy run at me.  He was flat out nasty.

You shouldnt have that combination of size and quickness. I see him having a very good NFL career

Posted Image

Haymaker

Haymaker

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHail2TheTide, on 02 August 2014 - 07:48 AM, said:

You shouldnt have that combination of size and quickness. I see him having a very good NFL career

I hope so but I figure anther year or two....he's gonna be an every down back plus he's already got some battle scars....but l love the guy and think he would've done better than Ingram and Richardson had he gotten the rock instead

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHaymaker, on 02 August 2014 - 09:54 AM, said:

I hope so but I figure anther year or two....he's gonna be an every down back plus he's already got some battle scars....but l love the guy and think he would've done better than Ingram and Richardson had he gotten the rock instead

Good point. I hope that Turf Toe doesn't come back. That can end a career.

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Eddie Lacy was a hoss we've been lucky with some great backs all three had special talent. I wish and hope he does his thing going juco and back or whatever to get eligible but I see another one. Bo Scarborough ain't bullPosted Imagetin
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!