Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Opening Lines for SEC opening week

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

'Cause I'm Captain Kirk, bitch. That's why...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postthedruebanks, on 30 July 2014 - 02:01 PM, said:

We all win but Texas a&m and Arkansas
I'd love to see you eat those words. You won't,  but I'd love it if you did.

thedruebanks

thedruebanks
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
lol

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Tits
Posted Image
Formerly known as Darth Neyland

HmanHunt

HmanHunt
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBoba Fett, on 31 July 2014 - 06:52 PM, said:

Tits
Tits out
Posted Image
^55in Box jump

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHmanHunt, on 31 July 2014 - 07:05 PM, said:

Tits out
Posted Image
Posted Image
Formerly known as Darth Neyland

cocky-nuff

cocky-nuff
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 29 July 2014 - 12:03 AM, said:

Would a 35-25 UGA win shock you?
It would.I'm not so sure that UGA is going to be able to put up 35 on Clemson. While there offense might be a little shaky for a while, there Defense won't be. With that being said, if Clemson is able to score 25 on them. GA might be in for a long season. I have to go with the kittens here. Clemson 20 GA 17, mostly because of suspensions on the GA side of the ball, and because Clemson will have the better defense.

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky-nuff, on 04 August 2014 - 12:40 PM, said:

It would.I'm not so sure that UGA is going to be able to put up 35 on Clemson. While there offense might be a little shaky for a while, there Defense won't be. With that being said, if Clemson is able to score 25 on them. GA might be in for a long season. I have to go with the kittens here. Clemson 20 GA 17, mostly because of suspensions on the GA side of the ball, and because Clemson will have the better defense.

Not between the hedges

If it was in turd valley I would give them the edge

Edited by GatorHater24, 04 August 2014 - 01:20 PM.

ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
LSU opened at -6 vs. Wisconsin. It is now at -4. This from 5Dimes:

"A two point drop with money coming in on Wisconsin across the board.

LSU finished last season 1-5 ATS and the Tigers are looking at a new QB and in search of some playmakers at WR.

Wisconsin is known to start slow: Under is 5-1 in the last six games played in August.

However, neutral site, non conference games? Both teams combine for 8-2 on the over (50) in their last 10 contests."

cocky-nuff

cocky-nuff
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHater24, on 04 August 2014 - 01:20 PM, said:

Not between the hedges

If it was in turd valley I would give them the edge
I understand. Don't get me wrong, i hope you put up 60 them and send Dabo and crew back to turd valley with they're tails tucked. I just cant see where your Offense is going to able to handle that Defense. Beasley is going to be very good, and he is going to be coming hard all afternoon after Hutson, if he gets to him once or twice i'm afraid he might start throwing to the wrong colored jerseys. Like I said, i hope I'm wrong.

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky-nuff, on 04 August 2014 - 03:08 PM, said:

I understand. Don't get me wrong, i hope you put up 60 them and send Dabo and crew back to turd valley with they're tails tucked. I just cant see where your Offense is going to able to handle that Defense. Beasley is going to be very good, and he is going to be coming hard all afternoon after Hutson, if he gets to him once or twice i'm afraid he might start throwing to the wrong colored jerseys. Like I said, i hope I'm wrong.

Yeah I def see what you mean. Honestly I'm hoping Mason won't have to do too much until later. Hopefully we can pound it with Murray/Marshall/Douglas/Chubb/Michel and wear them down enough for Mason to air it out

Edit: As I typed out that list of RBs, I feel a little better about our chances

Edited by GatorHater24, 04 August 2014 - 06:17 PM.

ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Interesting note from the 'Multiple changes in College GameDay' thread/link.

• Fitting said GameDay will talk more gambling this year in an organic way. “We will weave in naturally more gambling references and tips and information,” Fitting said. “But it won’t scream gambling. I think gamblers will pick up on it, but non-gamblers will not be turned away. I like gambling information when it appeals to the non-gamblers.

Edited by ALA2262, 04 August 2014 - 08:10 PM.

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky-nuff, on 04 August 2014 - 12:40 PM, said:

We put up 35 points and 500+ yards in a hostile environment with 2 unexpected key injuries just last year. We would have put more up if not for Corey Crawford's clutch INT, and guess who is suspended for the game? Corey Crawford + 3 other guys, which it appears you are not taking into account.
Posted Image

cocky-nuff

cocky-nuff
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 04 August 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

We put up 35 points and 500+ yards in a hostile environment with 2 unexpected key injuries just last year. We would have put more up if not for Corey Crawford's clutch INT, and guess who is suspended for the game? Corey Crawford + 3 other guys, which it appears you are not taking into account.
Yes, but one factor your not taking into consideration is that Arron Murray played a big role in those 500 yds, and we all know he's in the NFL now.

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky-nuff, on 05 August 2014 - 03:57 AM, said:

Yes, but one factor your not taking into consideration is that Arron Murray played a big role in those 500 yds, and we all know he's in the NFL now.

I take all factors into account. Murray also threw zero tds, and he had 2 crucial TO's.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users