Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2014 NFL Thread

- - - - -

125 replies to this topic

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFAN, on 15 September 2014 - 09:36 PM, said:

Game winner tonight. Good for him.

And Sproles will always be one of my favorite players. Saints fans will probly never admit it but Sproles was always Drew's dump off/safety valve and I think Brees is missing that. He came up huge for the Eagles tonight.

I really hate the Aints, but I like Sproles, so I was really glad when he left... I think the Aints were insane to let him go. He's ten times a better fit for their offense than any of their other backs.

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Serious question do my Bengals finally win the Super Bowl this year
Posted Image

FAN

FAN
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

Not trying to dog the Bengals cuz I kinda like em' but I gotta see Dalton show something in the post season before I'm a believer.
Thanks for the play Malzahn.....

Fake read option pop pass, juke Clinton-Dix, hut hut hike!

Posted Image

BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What do you guys think of Colin Kaepernick as an NFL QB?

I kinda think if anyone can take away the 49ers run game and make them rely on his arm, that the 49ers are in trouble. I
Keith Ford.png
#4 Oklahoma Sooners 34
Tennessee 10

#4 Oklahoma 3-0 (0-0) @ WVU 2-1 Sept 20th

FAN

FAN
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Overall I'd say he's a pretty good QB. Big, strong, fast, cannon of an arm. I think he's still maturing, and learning to be a leader. He's only started 31 games and he's only 26 so its a bit hard to define him yet.

On the negative....he doesn't go thru his progressions and tends to lock on his first read, and if he's not open he takes off running. I don't think he's clutch and handles pressure all that well. And again maturity is questionable. Examples: If he indeed used the "N" word to get that costly personal foul last game, caring what people say about him on twitter, wearing a Dolphin hat and not getting why it matters, just stupid stuff like that. Stuff that a leader on your team should know better than to say and do.

I don't want to dog him out, just my honest opinion so far. Again, he's still young and he will probly get better.

I'd also say that the 49ers run game is in good shape. Frank Gore is still good, and its amazing to me cuz it seems like he's been around forever. I remember him getting drafted by Nolan back in the day and hearing the mixed reviews. He had 2 blown out knees at Miami and his wonderlic was borderline retarded. But Hurricane fans told me when healthy the dude was better than McGahee. Carlos Hyde is also looking very good for the 49ers and they have a damn good line. They also have Lattimore from USC but I'm starting to think that guys knees are done.

Edited by FAN, Yesterday, 03:36 PM.

Thanks for the play Malzahn.....

Fake read option pop pass, juke Clinton-Dix, hut hut hike!

Posted Image

Porcine

Porcine
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 16 September 2014 - 02:45 PM, said:

What do you guys think of Colin Kaepernick as an NFL QB?

I kinda think if anyone can take away the 49ers run game and make them rely on his arm, that the 49ers are in trouble. I
I say that about all option qbs in the pros. If a qb can't make his living throwing it, he's not going to have much of one.
HelmMap.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users