Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Tom Greer shoots down robbers

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

Poll: Old Man right or wrong? (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Old Man right or wrong?

1. He was in the right. You forfeit the right to live after assaulting an old man and robbing him. (8 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. He should be convicted of murder. They were no longer a threat to anyone's safety. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

madnaz

madnaz

Where you hidin, Dan?

• Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You come into my house trying to steal and I have a gun, you get shot. If you're dumb enough to break in and steal from someone, and get away with it, you're probably not gonna last long on this planet anyway
WSPreadhead

UAdan

UAdan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Tough call, but I agree with the thoughts of others. If you're going to make the decision to break into someone's house and assault them, you best be prepared for them to defend themselves right back.

Posted Image