Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


what's your 2014 trap game??

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61
ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,336
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    1,200
  • High Fives:
    304

View Postrwspear, on 21 July 2014 - 01:49 PM, said:

2014 is a trap season for the hogs

BB brain needs to learn to keep his trap closed.

http://www.al.com/al....l#incart_river

#62
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,699
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,036

View PostHail2TheTide, on 23 July 2014 - 07:00 AM, said:

How many times has someone mentioned Georgia Southern to you?

What's the number after infinity?

#63
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,789
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    835

View PostJoeGator, on 23 July 2014 - 07:32 AM, said:



What's the number after infinity?

That sucks. Yall will be fine
"It's all about a mindset at Alabama, either you buy into the program or you don't." - CJ Mosley


Posted Image

#64
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,699
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,036
I'm not that worried to be honest.
I think we'll be very respectable this year.
And if not, new coach.

#65
Based Potato

Based Potato

    I wish I took my breakfast like James Hunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,301
  • Age:
    25
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,661

View PostHail2TheTide, on 23 July 2014 - 07:00 AM, said:

How many times has someone mentioned Georgia Southern to you?

Not enough.
Posted Image

 Hoganknows, on 23 June 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

Tennessee will rise to the top very soon

#66
rwspear

rwspear

    game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,192
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    May 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,061

View PostALA2262, on 23 July 2014 - 07:30 AM, said:

BB brain needs to learn to keep his trap closed.

http://www.al.com/al....l#incart_river

awww did you and lil kiffy get your feelings hurt?


Posted Image

#67
Porcine

Porcine
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,393
  • Age:
    31
  • Joined:
    Dec 2008
  • Location:
    Northern Arkansas
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    438

View PostALA2262, on 23 July 2014 - 07:30 AM, said:

BB brain needs to learn to keep his trap closed.

http://www.al.com/al....l#incart_river
At least he's honest.
HelmMap.gif

#68
ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,336
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    1,200
  • High Fives:
    304

View Postrwspear, on 23 July 2014 - 08:33 AM, said:

awww did you and lil kiffy get your feelings hurt?


Posted Image

Scroll down and read my comment in that link.

#69
rwspear

rwspear

    game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,192
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    May 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,061

View PostALA2262, on 23 July 2014 - 08:40 AM, said:

Scroll down and read my comment in that link.

no thanks. this is a message board. post it here if you wish to communicate on the interweb.

#70
ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,336
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    1,200
  • High Fives:
    304

View Postrwspear, on 23 July 2014 - 08:44 AM, said:

no thanks. this is a message board. post it here if you wish to communicate on the interweb.
ala2262 2 hours ago



He is messing with a guy that can not only exact revenge, but will attempt to name his score in doing so.
Case in point. Bama shutout LSU in BR 31-0 in 2002. Saban came to Tuscaloosa in 2003 determined to not only shutout Bama but to do so 31-0. I have never seen him so pi$$ed off as to when LSU had to settle for a FG on their last score making the score 27-0. TD, of course means 31-0. I thought he was going to die of a stroke right there on the sideline when Bama kicked the late FG to deny him the shutout.

#71
Porcine

Porcine
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,393
  • Age:
    31
  • Joined:
    Dec 2008
  • Location:
    Northern Arkansas
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    438

View PostALA2262, on 23 July 2014 - 08:47 AM, said:

ala2262 2 hours ago



He is messing with a guy that can not only exact revenge, but will attempt to name his score in doing so.
Case in point. Bama shutout LSU in BR 31-0 in 2002. Saban came to Tuscaloosa in 2003 determined to not only shutout Bama but to do so 31-0. I have never seen him so pi$$ed off as to when LSU had to settle for a FG on their last score making the score 27-0. TD, of course means 31-0. I thought he was going to die of a stroke right there on the sideline when Bama kicked the late FG to deny him the shutout.
Sounds like "little man" syndrome.
HelmMap.gif

#72
rwspear

rwspear

    game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,192
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    May 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,061

View PostALA2262, on 23 July 2014 - 08:47 AM, said:

ala2262 2 hours ago



He is messing with a guy that can not only exact revenge, but will attempt to name his score in doing so.
Case in point. Bama shutout LSU in BR 31-0 in 2002. Saban came to Tuscaloosa in 2003 determined to not only shutout Bama but to do so 31-0. I have never seen him so pi$$ed off as to when LSU had to settle for a FG on their last score making the score 27-0. TD, of course means 31-0. I thought he was going to die of a stroke right there on the sideline when Bama kicked the late FG to deny him the shutout.

ok, so what are they going to do the Arkansas? combined score the last two years: 104-0.

"OH NO THEY MIGHT BEAT THE Posted Image OUT OF US!" yeah, weve been there done that. its nothing new. "we better pay tribute to Bama or they'll make our lives hell..." yall make our lives hell anyway, so :lanekiffin: off with this "you better respect us or else" bullPosted Image. we dont respect bama like we dont respect auburn or msu or arkansas state. theyre all teams we dont care about.

at the end of the day lil kiffy is still a cheater and a lil bitch, and youre all mad about it. you really wanna go out on a limb to defend kiffy? really?

why so mad bro

#73
ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,336
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    1,200
  • High Fives:
    304

View Postrwspear, on 23 July 2014 - 08:54 AM, said:

ok, so what are they going to do the Arkansas? combined score the last two years: 104-0.

"OH NO THEY MIGHT BEAT THE Posted Image OUT OF US!" yeah, weve been there done that. its nothing new. "we better pay tribute to Bama or they'll make our lives hell..." yall make our lives hell anyway, so :lanekiffin: off with this "you better respect us or else" bullPosted Image. we dont respect bama like we dont respect auburn or msu or arkansas state. theyre all teams we dont care about.

at the end of the day lil kiffy is still a cheater and a lil bitch, and youre all mad about it. you really wanna go out on a limb to defend kiffy? really?

why so mad bro

Who's mad? A dog maybe, not me. Nor angry. And not defending anyone, just stating facts. BB brain needs to do something before he starts running his mouth.

His big mouth is writing a bunch of checks that his big ass can't cash.

Edited by ALA2262, 23 July 2014 - 09:07 AM.


#74
gohogs14

gohogs14
  • Members
  • Posts:
    12
  • Joined:
    Jul 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8
What did he say that wasn't true though?
Posted Image

#75
ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,336
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    1,200
  • High Fives:
    304

View Postgohogs14, on 23 July 2014 - 09:26 AM, said:

What did he say that wasn't true though?

Nothing. But in whining about the Alabama camp he inferred that they had used the entire 14 day dead period. As the article stated, "Bielema didn't mention one fact, however. The NCAA granted Alabama a waiver to start the camp on the last day of the dead period. Within that 14-day period, coaches are prohibited from making in-person visits or evaluations."

The camps are 4 day camps, not 14 day camps, and start on a Sunday. My Grandson attended the first camp in June, so I know for a fact that the first day consists only of the following:

• Registration and check in will be from 12pm-2:30pm in the
Indoor Practice Facility. An orientation will follow at 3:30 p.m.

So we are talking about ONE day, NOT 14, with NO evaluations, and approved by the NCAA. BB needs to tell the whole story or STFU.






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users