Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Playoff format should be SEC friendly

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
74 replies to this topic

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 19 July 2014 - 04:38 PM, said:

No they Posted Imageing don't

Keep dreaming

Hey waste of oxygen, have you noticed what the prognosticators have said about the tide? And btw, wasn't having this discussion with you

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHaymaker, on 19 July 2014 - 04:45 PM, said:

Hey waste of oxygen, have you noticed what the prognosticators have said about the tide? And btw, wasn't having this discussion with you

Yeah

Apart from having a Posted Imagety secondary, a weak pass rush, and a totally green QB, you should be great

Oh, and you suck against mobile QBs too

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 19 July 2014 - 04:54 PM, said:

Yeah

Apart from having a Posted Imagety secondary, a weak pass rush, and a totally green QB, you should be great

Hey yoyo,  look at our defensive stats from last year....my God, you really are a girl that doesn't understand sports pretending to be a homosexual male on a sports board

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHaymaker, on 19 July 2014 - 05:04 PM, said:

Hey yoyo,  look at our defensive stats from last year....my God, you really are a girl that doesn't understand sports pretending to be a homosexual male on a sports board

Hey you demented old gorilla

I got a stat for you

That's how many points you gave up in your last two games

Nobody gives a Posted Image what you did against Chattanooga and Georgia State

Based Potato

Based Potato

#3rdyearforwhat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHater24, on 19 July 2014 - 10:37 AM, said:

Something needs to be done about the whole conference championship thing messing with the playoff system. Playing the best team in the SEC prior to the playoffs makes it way harder for the SEC, not to mention the team not playing in the SEC championship game may have a better chance of making it than the one playing in it. To think, UF was EXTREMELY close to playing in the 2012 championship game had ND lost

HorsePosted Image. There will be a 3 week break from conference championship week to the first game.
Posted Image all of you

Posted Image

Based Potato

Based Potato

#3rdyearforwhat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUAdan, on 19 July 2014 - 02:04 PM, said:

Iowa's schedule is pure cake this year. They're going to go 10-0 without breaking a sweat. The only challenges they face are Wisconsin and Nebraska, games 11 and 12...and both are at HOME.

I just want to say that your sig is Posted Imageing awesome.
Posted Image all of you

Posted Image

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan

The J-Hey Kid

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHaymaker, on 19 July 2014 - 04:34 PM, said:

Notice that I :lanekiffin:ing haven't for Christ's sake,,,,goddamn, hate Alabama but now you sound like a child mad that someone pushed them down in a playground....I'm chatting, you're fuming
You're the one that seems to be doing all the fuming.

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 19 July 2014 - 12:20 PM, said:

Why would they benefit more?

They will get plenty more chances to play for a MNC than they did under the previous system.
Posted Image

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Yeah

Weak pash rush...

I highly encourage to ask whoever the Posted Image QB that the Vols throw out there how Posted Imagety it is when A'shawn Robinson and Jonathon Allen have a party in that backfield.

But for now, enjoy 38 more nights of wet dreams about the Sugar Bowl.

Posted Image

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Yeah

Since you just pretend to know sports, kinda like you pretend to be a vol fan, I'll learn you something.....first read your frilly post quoted, then check out this link:

http://www.cfbstats....y02/sort01.html

Notice the tide 2nd in pass defence?  Then did you know that the tide picked up the top two dbs in  the nation and are adding that to what finished #2.....plus, to boot, we are replacing our AA safety HaHa  with landon, you know, the 2014 preseason AA safety? Lmao

And of our qbs, we have the 3rd rated qb from 2013, the 4th rated qb from 2012 and now Coker to choose from.......pretty far from Posted Imagety and in fact of course you don't know, being a girl and all, that the tide won ncs in 2009 and 2011 with unproven qbs

You kinda hope to talk sports with cool dudes here, like I do in real life, but you have to wade thru the bullPosted Image....posters calling your OOC schedule pathetic compared to their team when their's includes south alabama and Furman for God's sake and then you have to deal with girly boys who don't even know sports, they just like to come here and hurl insults at conservatives and fans of teams they don't like

Serenity now

Edited by Haymaker, 20 July 2014 - 08:11 AM.

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHaymaker, on 20 July 2014 - 08:08 AM, said:

.posters calling your OOC schedule pathetic compared to their team when their's includes south alabama and Furman for God's sake

Lol...you still have a sandy vagina about that?? Get over it bro. Your schedule is poverty as sh!t. I was just responding to someone who said Bama could get in with two losses, and I didn't say anything that isn't true.

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHaymaker, on 20 July 2014 - 08:08 AM, said:

You kinda hope to talk sports with cool dudes here, like I do in real life, but you have to wade thru the bullPosted Image....posters calling your OOC schedule pathetic compared to their team when their's includes south alabama and Furman for God's sake and then you have to deal with girly boys who don't even know sports, they just like to come here and hurl insults at conservatives and fans of teams they don't like

Serenity now

Trevor Knight and the Okies pissed all over your elite pass defense last time I watched you

Forgive me if I see them as less than elite

And you have ZERO interest in discussing sports. You want to talk about how great Alabama is and (more importantly) call everyone who doesn't agree hermaphrodites, punk kids, transvestites etc

Senility now

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHail2TheTide, on 20 July 2014 - 07:45 AM, said:

Weak pash rush...

I highly encourage to ask whoever the Posted Image QB that the Vols throw out there how Posted Imagety it is when A'shawn Robinson and Jonathon Allen have a party in that backfield.

But for now, enjoy 38 more nights of wet dreams about the Sugar Bowl.

You and I both know that beating Tennessee doesn't prove anything these days

Enjoy plenty more nightmares about the most recent Iron Bowl

The Joker

The Joker

Let's put a smile on that face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 20 July 2014 - 08:29 AM, said:

You want to talk about how great Alabama is and (more importantly) call everyone who doesn't agree hermaphrodites, punk kids, transvestites etc

Senility now

Posted Image
Blu-ray Disc Movie Collection: 954
Newest Purchase: Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery

Gov. Gary Johnson for President in 2016

"Honor the vision of your founders, and respect the most sublime Constitution devised by´╗┐ human intelligence." - Daniel Hannan - British Member Of Parliament.

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
How long does the qb have to throw? How long can the receivers be covered till they get to qb? If just one of those two is working for you it takes a good qb to beat you on that play.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU