Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Israel land invasion of Gaza begins

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
No. You're not going to get me to let up one ounce on Muslims. If Israel was gone tomorrow they'd still want every Christian in the world wiped off the map and if you're not Christian you'd either have to become a muslim or die. That's their end game and the level of their resolve; they DO NOT want to live in harmony with the rest of us.

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 25 July 2014 - 08:18 AM, said:

No. You're not going to get me to let up one ounce on Muslims. If Israel was gone tomorrow they'd still want every Christian in the world wiped off the map and if you're not Christian you'd either have to become a muslim or die. That's their end game and the level of their resolve; they DO NOT want to live in harmony with the rest of us.

Amen!!
Posted Image

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 24 July 2014 - 09:19 PM, said:

and the israelis have killed 5x the innocent as hamas

i just :lanekiffin:ed you with truth

Live in peace and this would not happen...they are terrorists!! WakeUp Obama Lover
Posted Image

Zee

Zee

Throw salt on the snail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
shut your pie hole czartan
I'll just regress, because I feel I've made myself perfectly redundant.

rwspear

rwspear

game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHoganknows, on 27 July 2014 - 06:44 AM, said:

Live in peace and this would not happen...they are terrorists!! WakeUp Obama Lover

thats a new one. i am not a zionist, therefore i am an obama lover.

i think anyone who frequents the think tank, actually reads, and is not a senile old man can tell you how i feel about obama.

i voted for gary johnson you crazy geriatric.

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 24 July 2014 - 09:19 PM, said:

and the israelis have killed 5x the innocent as hamas

i just :lanekiffin:ed you with truth

What do you expect?  Hamas can't aim worth a Posted Image. The Israeli people are more worried about a stray rocket accidentally hitting them, than they are about actually being a target.
When it's 3rd and 10, we shuffle out our secret weapon... he's the only person we ever want calling the next play... some call him the twelfth man.... we call him the whiskey drinker...

DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Israel is not the path to God. The more Muslims Israel kills the more future terrorist there will be. It is a never ending cycle, and if it wasn't a never ending cycle then this would of been settled 70 years ago.

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostZee, on 27 July 2014 - 04:25 PM, said:

shut your pie hole czartan

Hello zee

What did I do?

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 20 July 2014 - 12:59 PM, said:

im curious as to what 'rights' people think israel have.

its like saying white people had the right to commit genocide against the native americans.

They have a right to defend their borders. Just because we don't do it doesn't mean its a bad idea.

Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 28 July 2014 - 09:39 AM, said:

thats a new one. i am not a zionist, therefore i am an obama lover.

i think anyone who frequents the think tank, actually reads, and is not a senile old man can tell you how i feel about obama.

i voted for gary johnson you crazy geriatric.

Isn't the libertarian stance that we shouldn't interfere with these things? So we let Israel finally solve their border issue and make peace with their neighbors.

Posted Image

rwspear

rwspear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 28 July 2014 - 03:48 PM, said:

They have a right to defend their borders. Just because we don't do it doesn't mean its a bad idea.

but thats my point. its not really THEIRS.

View Postsmokeyone, on 28 July 2014 - 03:53 PM, said:

Isn't the libertarian stance that we shouldn't interfere with these things? So we let Israel finally solve their border issue and make peace with their neighbors.

indeed. im not advocating we interfere, but it doesnt mean im not allowed to think both sides of the wall are absolute dicks.

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 28 July 2014 - 04:43 PM, said:

but thats my point. its not really THEIRS.

indeed. im not advocating we interfere, but it doesnt mean im not allowed to think both sides of the wall are absolute dicks.

Its just as much theirs as any other country belongs to anyone. By historical claim, by right of conquest, by grant recognized by other nations. On what grounds can anyone legitimately say Israel doesn't belong to the Jews?

Posted Image

rwspear

rwspear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 28 July 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

Its just as much theirs as any other country belongs to anyone. By historical claim, by right of conquest, by grant recognized by other nations. On what grounds can anyone legitimately say Israel doesn't belong to the Jews?

bc they moved there when the Allies 'gave' them the land after WWII?

your point is valid. the Spartans said they owned any land their spear could touch, but given that, the Muslims have just as much right to the land they were removed from.

DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 28 July 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

Israel committed mass murders and also started the whole terrorism thing in the region. They used to do mail bombings of the British and their commanders. This pilled on the fact the UK was near bankrupt at the end of WWII and couldn't focus on what was called Palestine, even by the British. All of the Holocaust survivors, probably traumatic instincts, began to take over Palestinian homes by force and made them reside in the dessert. Even today, with said boarders, Israel continues to move into the Palestinian boarders and kick them out of their homes to make "Settlements" for more Israelis. If anything Israel is intruding on more Palestinian lands.

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 28 July 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

bc they moved there when the Allies 'gave' them the land after WWII?

your point is valid. the Spartans said they owned any land their spear could touch, but given that, the Muslims have just as much right to the land they were removed from.

They were moving there before the allies gave it to them as part of compensation for the Holocaust. And their right to exist as a nation has been recognized by various nations and nation organizations and they have defended their claim through multiple wars.

Would you prefer a Palestinian claim based on the UN turning the British colony over to them? Maybe you want to find some ethnic philstiens and give it to them? Should Spain or the Aztecs get Texas, new Mexico, Arizona and California?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users