Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Israel land invasion of Gaza begins

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDjCrenshaw, on 09 August 2014 - 06:53 PM, said:

Paragraph 1 and 2: I am well versed in history and I do look at many sources not just your little drudge report (which would get you laughed at in many situations, especially if you are claiming to be making an unbiased evaluation of a situation). Do you have reading comprehension problems? I just stated the US seriously mistreated the indians....

Paragraph 3: poppycock, and now you are trying to deflect that Israel is doing bad things by stating the "US would of dun it" mentality. . You have changed your stance now that maybe you have read that ISRAEL STARTED THE ATTACKS FIRST.

Paragraph 4: Romans had control of Israel, so did the Ottomans and the British. Jesus wasn't even born in the nation of Israel. It was a province by the Romans called Judea, and once all the Jews were wiped out or escaped it was called Palestine. What does your point about no nation having control of Israel. If anything, Israel has probably had one of their longest stretches of self governance since 1948 as in their whole history. Israel was not a jewish state for like 1,500 years. The fact you set and claim no one had claim to that land before the jews is asinine and completely bogus. ISIS could give two Posted Images about Israel at this point. They want to establish an area of operations. They are not scared of the Jews, and if they do take down Syria or Iraq, expect them killing the Posted Image out of some Israelis. And I do take history seriously, I have several degrees in it. I am quite verse in these matters, and I would like to think you wouldn't like me to tell how to flip those burgers at burger king (because McDonalds is a little too classy for you) then don't try to make up Posted Image and say it is history to me.

Paragraph 5: Do you even know where the word Palestinian comes from? We use it as a noun today but it used to be an adjective. I'm going to let you do the leg works on this. I wanna see your answers turned in promptly, and noooo cheating. If your hypothesis is correct that the Palestinians have never governed themselves, (which is false in the sense that muslim groups have owned that land a lot more in the last 1,500 years than the Jews) (again go look up what Palestinian means), then how can you even make the conclusion that they are unable to self govern themselves if we have nothing to base that off of?

Again, you don't know what Anti-Semite means and you don't know what a Zionist is, hell you don't even know what a Palestinian is, but by all means continue to lecture to me about history. Sarcasm alert, you don't know what you are talking about.

Paragraph 6: I'm going to go ahead and copy that and show it to you so you can see what you have typed.

As to rooting for Muslims? No, that religion has failed. It no longer serves as anything more than an excuse to hate. Christianity made it through its dark ages while Islam has regressed to the point of utter uselessness. Better than 98% of the worlds hot spots/trouble areas have a direct link to Islam and Muslims. The biggest exception is the now sorta forgotten IRA wars.

That religion has failed? Pretty broad stroke of the brush for that statement. Lets continue. Serves nothing more than an excuse to hate? Based on what? That sounds like a very biased statement right there. Have you studied Islam, or has Hannity told you what to believe? Have you met a muslim? Christianity made it through the dark agaes while Islam regress........Ok I can't take it anymore, you are just one big joke man. I can't even take offense to you because you don't even know what you are saying. I have already proven that you are talking out of your ass because you don't even know what the words mean that you use. Secondly you make the most biased statements that clearly indicate that you do not have clear and rational thoughts to even make an observation. You sir, don't know what you are talking about.

I just wish you would take history a little more seriously.

This is why I shouldn't bother talking to millinials.

You stated that the Indian genocide ended 150 years ago. The fact is it is on going and was active into the 1900s. Read a book and get back to me on it.

Israel didn't fire rockets at itself, didn't build terror tunnels into its cities. Didnt kidnap and kill an Israeli teenager. Do you even know or can you grasp what this month long Israeli military campaign was about? Or are you, like most millinial liberals too under educated to actually understand what happened and why it happened? I betting you lack the education to do more than repeat a Facebook/twitter version of reality.

Typical millinial response. My fault for not spoon feeding it to you in website and Wikipedia size/level doses.

You really should study the current set of on going world conflicts. Start with the CIA or state department travel advisory for Americans. Then look at the worlds regional and local conflicts. The commonality is Muslim evolvement.

And we are done. I have already broken a personal rule of repeating the mistake of treating a liberal millinial as though they were capable of an honest discussion after they have proven to be lacking a basic understanding of right and wrong.

Posted Image

DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 09 August 2014 - 07:23 PM, said:

This is why I shouldn't bother talking to millinials.

You stated that the Indian genocide ended 150 years ago. In actuality it was probably 170 years ago that it was a dominate American policy, my bad. The fact is it is on going and was active into the 1900s. Read a book and get back to me on it.

Israel didn't fire rockets at itself, didn't build terror tunnels into its cities. Didnt kidnap and kill an Israeli teenager. Do you even know or can you grasp what this month long Israeli military campaign was about? Or are you, like most millinial liberals too under educated to actually understand what happened and why it happened? I betting you lack the education to do more than repeat a Facebook/twitter version of reality.

Typical millinial response. My fault for not spoon feeding it to you in website and Wikipedia size/level doses.

You really should study the current set of on going world conflicts. Start with the CIA or state department travel advisory for Americans. Then look at the worlds regional and local conflicts. The commonality is Muslim evolvement.

And we are done. I have already broken a personal rule of repeating the mistake of treating a liberal millinial as though they were capable of an honest discussion after they have proven to be lacking a basic understanding of right and wrong.

I never said ended. It started as a mass campaign around 150 years ago. good job there again.

Israel didn't fire rockets at itself, didn't build terror tunnels into its cities. Didnt kidnap and kill an Israeli teenager. Do you even know or can you grasp what this month long Israeli military campaign was about? (It was actually 3 and there is some conflicting information on who or exactly how their deaths went down.) Or are you, like most millinial liberals (there you go using terms that you don't know either or both what they mean or prove that it is reasonable within the context you intend) too under educated to actually understand what happened and why it happened? I betting you lack the education to do more than repeat a Facebook/twitter version of reality. Try as you may little boy, but I shant get but hurt by someone that doesn't know what vernacular is appropriate or not and whether it is in the correct context. I like how most of this long paragraph is of you trying to say you doubt my intellect.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is more or less admission that you don't know what you're talking about, yet you want to play it off that I don't. Very un-clever of you Cletus.....

Yeah they are very evolved. Would you ever except that the formation of Israel and US involvement in the region may play tribute? You don't think I look at those things already? I read all of that stuff little guy. Don't worry, hang in there, you'll make a point sooner or later.

So here we are again. You have started several little paragraphs to indicate different thought, and yet you have written liberal millinial like 4 times. You are not insulting me by calling me something I am not. If you want the God's truth I am in my 30's as well. I don't profess to be a know it all, however, I know a lot more than you. When you say honest discussion and you use the phrasing of biased bullPosted Image that you have turded out over all of your posts, I tend to think you don't know what a discussion is either. You can't be biased and have a discussion. You want to preach, and brother that is the farthest thing from a discussion. I know what right and wrong is: I'm right and you are wrong. Probably the most perfect cut down the middle example of right and wrong. You are someone who pretends to have gone to college and probably has some manual labor job. Which that isn't a bad thing, we all can't do it. Someone has to dig those ditches and explain their philosophies to dead possums they pull out of drains daily. But, I need to make this very clear. You don't know what you are even talking about, and at this point the only thing you have resorted to is telling me that I am uneducated or a liberal. Neither are the case, my good mud knuckled friend.

At this point we are just arguing if you are cognitive to even argue, and you are losing little buddy.

Here's your Right/Wrong discussion.

Posted Image

Edited by DjCrenshaw, 09 August 2014 - 07:48 PM.

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 09 August 2014 - 03:57 PM, said:

Sorry to tell you, buddy

The Andy Griffith version of America is done. Your kinda people are old and dying

I hope you live just long enough to see Spanish become our second national language

Won't take long with Obama in office...sad sad view by you young folks.....enjoy being run by ISIS at some point. I enjoyed Andy Griffith and America was great !!!
Posted Image

DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Your generation voted for obama, twice. You do know he has like 2 years left? Your generation has done such a great job keeping him out of office.

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDjCrenshaw, on 10 August 2014 - 12:20 PM, said:

Your generation voted for obama, twice. You do know he has like 2 years left? Your generation has done such a great job keeping him out of office.

Nope your wrong again....he was put in office by young people , blacks and Mexicans
Posted Image

DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHoganknows, on 11 August 2014 - 07:21 PM, said:

Nope your wrong again....he was put in office by young people , blacks and Mexicans

You failed us as an elder. It was on your watch.

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDjCrenshaw, on 11 August 2014 - 08:20 PM, said:

You failed us as an elder. It was on your watch.

Nope wrong again...Obama has failed us all!
Posted Image

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHoganknows, on 12 August 2014 - 03:54 AM, said:

Nope wrong again...Obama has failed us all!

We felt the same way about Dubya

Sweet revenge

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 12 August 2014 - 04:57 AM, said:

We felt the same way about Dubya

Sweet revenge

cutting off your nose to spite your face...makes sense.

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 12 August 2014 - 10:31 AM, said:

The dog Posted Image on the rug so I think I'll burn the house down to clean it up....

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 12 August 2014 - 10:31 AM, said:

We don't think Obama is running the country

You probably do

If you do, it's fun to watch you suffer

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 12 August 2014 - 10:59 AM, said:

We don't think Obama is running the country

You probably do

If you do, it's fun to watch you suffer

he's only part of the problem. The political parties are a big part of the problem. It was once a point of pride to work in Washington and was a legit privilage to represent your constiutents because it wasn't a career move. You had other means of employment that occupied your hours.

To me the country would be better served if politicians had term limits and made say $50,000 a year for their efforts which ended at the conclusion of their service. Then we'd really have people who were looking out for the interests of the whole.

If you want to claim servitude to Bams and follow him blindly into the abyss then your choice is foolish. I won't be a subject to any president. Democrat or Republican. Why would you?

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 12 August 2014 - 11:52 AM, said:

If you want to claim servitude to Bams and follow him blindly into the abyss then your choice is foolish. I won't be a subject to any president. Democrat or Republican. Why would you?

I'm no Obama devotee. He's been a big disappointment for the most part

Still far better than the alternatives available, though

DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Vote out your congress. They make the laws, even if the law has obama's name in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users