Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Predict the record (2014): Week 9 - Georgia

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

Poll: Georgia - Predict the Record (2014) (49 member(s) have cast votes)

What Will Georgia's Record Be:

  1. 12-0 (3 votes [6.12%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 6.12%

  2. 11-1 (2 votes [4.08%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 4.08%

  3. 10-2 (11 votes [22.45%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 22.45%

  4. 9-3 (19 votes [38.78%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 38.78%

  5. 8-4 (8 votes [16.33%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 16.33%

  6. 7-5 (2 votes [4.08%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 4.08%

  7. 6-6 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  8. 5-7 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  9. 4-8 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  10. 3-9 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  11. 2-10 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  12. 1-11 (1 votes [2.04%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 2.04%

  13. 0-12 (3 votes [6.12%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 6.12%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#151
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,069
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,013

View PostDJSdawg, on 24 July 2014 - 09:17 AM, said:

He has nfl commentator written all over him after his nfl playing days are over.

Or movie producer
Posted Image

#152
DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,385
  • Joined:
    Oct 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    171

View Postsmokeyone, on 24 July 2014 - 07:25 AM, said:

Post the raw numbers for the top 4 WRs please.

Rather than cherry pick, here are all the passing numbers for 2012:

Comp %: UGA 63 % vs UT 59%
Passing Yards:  UGA 3991 vs UT 3787
TD's: UGA 37 vs UT 35
Yards per attempt: UGA 10.0 vs UT 7.9

Looks like UGA had the better passing attack all across the board?! How can that be?! Must be magic or something for the UGA passing numbers to be better than the smokeyone proclaimed all around superior UT passing offense.
Posted Image

#153
DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,385
  • Joined:
    Oct 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    171
For the record, smokeyone predicted:

1-4 start to 2013, and UGA went 4-1
7-5 in 2012 and UGA went 11-1
5-7 in 2011 and UGA went 10-2

A total record of 13-16 and UGA went 25-4.
Posted Image

#154
MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,872
  • Age:
    39
  • Joined:
    May 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    459

View PostDJSdawg, on 22 July 2014 - 11:27 AM, said:

You are right about every uga qb. I agree that our qb, ol, and d will either be decent or not decent.
hmmm....just like if I said you will have a good team or a bad team...

View PostDJSdawg, on 24 July 2014 - 08:21 PM, said:

For the record, smokeyone predicted:

1-4 start to 2013, and UGA went 4-1
7-5 in 2012 and UGA went 11-1
5-7 in 2011 and UGA went 10-2

A total record of 13-16 and UGA went 25-4.
that's what happens when you have a crappy team and an easy schedule...
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

#155
DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,385
  • Joined:
    Oct 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    171

View PostMrGamecockFan, on 24 July 2014 - 08:29 PM, said:


that's what happens when you have a crappy team and an easy schedule...

Crappy teams dont do that well no matter what, and dont be silly, of course he took the schedule into account. He truly thought UGA would be that bad.
Posted Image

#156
Based Potato

Based Potato

    #3rdyearforwhat

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,708
  • Age:
    25
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,874

View PostDJSdawg, on 24 July 2014 - 06:46 PM, said:

Rather than cherry pick, here are all the passing numbers for 2012:

Comp %: UGA 63 % vs UT 59%
Passing Yards:  UGA 3991 vs UT 3787
TD's: UGA 37 vs UT 35
Yards per attempt: UGA 10.0 vs UT 7.9

Looks like UGA had the better passing attack all across the board?! How can that be?! Must be magic or something for the UGA passing numbers to be better than the smokeyone proclaimed all around superior UT passing offense.

Seriously? We had Worley, the worst QB performance in recent history, and a true freshman at QB. You had an all conference and NFL draft pick at QB.

You just cherry picked stats. And to think I used to feel sorry for you for falling for smokeys trolling.
Posted Image all of you

Posted Image

#157
TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,810
  • Age:
    23
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    7,038

View PostBased Potato, on 25 July 2014 - 12:04 PM, said:

Seriously? We had Worley, the worst QB performance in recent history, and a true freshman at QB. You had an all conference and NFL draft pick at QB.

You just cherry picked stats. And to think I used to feel sorry for you for falling for smokeys trolling.

It's not trolling when the person actually believes what he is typing
Posted Image

Trenton Thompson save us

#158
Based Potato

Based Potato

    #3rdyearforwhat

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,708
  • Age:
    25
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,874

View PostTheRealBrave, on 25 July 2014 - 12:17 PM, said:

It's not trolling when the person actually believes what he is typing


It's the closest word I could think of. Antagonizing may be a better term.
Posted Image all of you

Posted Image

#159
DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,385
  • Joined:
    Oct 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    171

View PostBased Potato, on 25 July 2014 - 12:04 PM, said:



Seriously? We had Worley, the worst QB performance in recent history, and a true freshman at QB. You had an all conference and NFL draft pick at QB.

You just cherry picked stats. And to think I used to feel sorry for you for falling for smokeys trolling.

2012 numbers and no, that's not cherry picking.
Posted Image

#160
DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,385
  • Joined:
    Oct 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    171

View PostBased Potato, on 25 July 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:




It's the closest word I could think of. Antagonizing may be a better term.

2 different kinds of antagonist, one is a troll who doesn't believe what he says and the other is a clueless person who does believe what he says. Either way, it's pretty pathetic.
Posted Image

#161
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,130
  • Age:
    39
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,701

View PostPorcine, on 24 July 2014 - 08:15 AM, said:

Tennessee 33-41 in the last 6 years.
Arkansas 41-34 in the last 6 years.
West > East in that time frame. You can keep recruiting wins and field losses, I'll take recruiting losses and field wins.

Our worst 6 year stretch in history vs one of army's best. Good call.

Posted Image


#162
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,130
  • Age:
    39
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,701

View PostBased Potato, on 25 July 2014 - 12:04 PM, said:

Seriously? We had Worley, the worst QB performance in recent history, and a true freshman at QB. You had an all conference and NFL draft pick at QB.

You just cherry picked stats. And to think I used to feel sorry for you for falling for smokeys trolling.

The discussion is about WRs and OP wants an extra 2 games, to include everyone that touched a ball and QB stats. I ask for WR stats and I am accused of cherry picking stats.

Posted Image


#163
DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,385
  • Joined:
    Oct 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    171

View Postsmokeyone, on 26 July 2014 - 05:20 AM, said:


The discussion is about WRs and OP wants an extra 2 games, to include everyone that touched a ball and QB stats. I ask for WR stats and I am accused of cherry picking stats.

1. Why do you continue to ignore 78 less pass attempts for uga in 2012?

Ut's corp should have been more productive because of that factual advantage but they weren't for some reason.

2. Another advantage is your superior talented wr corp, yet they got out produced by our rag tag group of wr's.
Posted Image

#164
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,130
  • Age:
    39
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,701

View PostDJSdawg, on 26 July 2014 - 01:10 PM, said:



1. Why do you continue to ignore 78 less pass attempts for uga in 2012?

Ut's corp should have been more productive because of that factual advantage but they weren't for some reason.

2. Another advantage is your superior talented wr corp, yet they got out produced by our rag tag group of wr's.

Still waiting to see numbers with just WRs, you can even count the two extra games.

Posted Image


#165
DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,385
  • Joined:
    Oct 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    171

View Postsmokeyone, on 26 July 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:



Still waiting to see numbers with just WRs, you can even count the two extra games.

Uga: 3296 yards and 32 tds
Ut: 3063 yards and 26 tds

How can this be?! Your wr's were more talented though so congrats.

Posted Image






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users