Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics




Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived


anyone looked at the class Jones is building?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
84 replies to this topic

#61
Negan

Negan

    The Villian

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,070
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,590

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 17 July 2014 - 01:04 PM, said:

You're right, let's give it to possum.
I want the job.

#62
DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,538
  • Joined:
    Jun 2014
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,831
Make me a mod; I'll run wild on you

Posted Image

#63
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,244
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,589

View PostBoba Fett, on 17 July 2014 - 01:45 PM, said:

I want the job.

I lobbied for this last year and still think its a great idea.
We will se a new one soon.

#64
zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,718
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,136
Whoever wins needs to keep Joe out of here

#65
Based Potato

Based Potato

    #3rdyearforwhat

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,092
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,095
It was a lot quieter when I was mod. I got bored.
Posted Image all of you

Posted Image

#66
DJSdawg

DJSdawg

    Redshirt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,629
  • Joined:
    Oct 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    205

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 16 July 2014 - 08:50 AM, said:


As is your custom, you respond to factual replies that disprove your claims with personal assaults;

any marginally educated member makes your contributions look silly with a modicum of effort and homework.


Well, cant argue with any of this.
Posted Image

#67
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    2016 SEC Champs

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    46,966
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    14,611
Vols fans interested must do a round robin rochambeau

Posted Image


#68
1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

    Modern Day Whig. I'm down with Protectionist Tarrifs.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,510
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,287

View PostBased Potato, on 18 July 2014 - 07:06 AM, said:

It was a lot quieter when I was mod. I got bored.

Ah, the Kaiser Wilhelm II of UT Mods. :trollface: Ousted, but definitely still looking in and sighing.
"I already know what hell is like. I once coached at Ole Miss." Clark Randolf "Dudy" Noble.

#69
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,593
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,567
@1dawgfan09 for UT mod.

I also nominate myself for the long-vacant Vandy Mod position/and/or aTm's vacant positon.  


:trollface:

Edited by ForwardRebels, 20 July 2014 - 12:11 PM.

In #TheNetwork We Trust


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 28 November 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

Give me Hugh freeze > Dan Mullen cuz it's the truth


The consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.” - Robert E. Lee


"So take a cup, a Red Solo cup,

And fill it full of beer!

The drunkest Rebels from Ole Miss,

Tonight are gathered here!


Hey, I think we need another drink,

Hey, I think we need another drink,

Hey, I think we need another drink,

For the glory of dear Ole Miss!


For the Rebels are the best

And to hell with all the rest!

Drink ‘um down Ole Miss Rebels,

Drink ‘um down, down, down!


For the Rebels are the best

And to hell with all the rest!

Drink ‘um down Ole Miss Rebels,

Drink ‘um down!"


Posted Image


#70
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,244
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,589

View PostDJSdawg, on 20 July 2014 - 02:26 AM, said:



Well, cant argue with any of this.

Yep, when you or gator start going full blown I just stop taking y'all seriously and start mocking and pointing out that she is female trying to pass herself off as male and you most likely have never played or watched an actual football game or if you have you didn't understand what was happening. My tolerance level is high with both of you but it has a limit.
We will se a new one soon.

#71
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,238
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,262

View PostForwardRebels, on 20 July 2014 - 12:10 PM, said:

@1dawgfan09 for UT mod.

I also nominate myself for the long-vacant Vandy Mod position/and/or aTm's vacant positon.  


:trollface:
1Dawg for UT mod, You for A&M, and Hogan for Vandy.

#72
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,593
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,567

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 20 July 2014 - 12:38 PM, said:

1Dawg for UT mod, You for A&M, and Hogan for Vandy.

Posted Image


In #TheNetwork We Trust


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 28 November 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

Give me Hugh freeze > Dan Mullen cuz it's the truth


The consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.” - Robert E. Lee


"So take a cup, a Red Solo cup,

And fill it full of beer!

The drunkest Rebels from Ole Miss,

Tonight are gathered here!


Hey, I think we need another drink,

Hey, I think we need another drink,

Hey, I think we need another drink,

For the glory of dear Ole Miss!


For the Rebels are the best

And to hell with all the rest!

Drink ‘um down Ole Miss Rebels,

Drink ‘um down, down, down!


For the Rebels are the best

And to hell with all the rest!

Drink ‘um down Ole Miss Rebels,

Drink ‘um down!"


Posted Image


#73
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,770
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,902
The only reason I can see for wanting to be a mod would be for the free membership,these dues are a strain,Benny keeps sending me letters and upping my monthly dues.

How do you guys afford it?I figured with the rates he's charging more folks would have left by now.

But I'm willing to tote my share and it was nice to hear that Benny was able to buy that beach home....

Edited by L.A.Hog, 20 July 2014 - 01:19 PM.


#74
BulldawgFan

BulldawgFan

    Professional RebBear hater

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,384
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,637

View PostL.A.Hog, on 20 July 2014 - 01:18 PM, said:

The only reason I can see for wanting to be a mod would be for the free membership,these dues are a strain,Benny keeps sending me letters and upping my monthly dues.

How do you guys afford it?I figured with the rates he's charging more folks would have left by now.

But I'm willing to tote my share and it was nice to hear that Benny was able to buy that beach home....


I heard he used @WadeWilson's membership fee as the down payment.
Posted Image

#75
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,313
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,634
Buncha blow hards in here....