Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Official 2014 SEC Media Days Thread

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#31
foxflyer5

foxflyer5

    I hate that guy.

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    3,735
  • Joined:
    Oct 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    477
whats the over/under on spurs saying something positive about our QBs?

Posted Image


#32
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,947
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    937

View Postfoxflyer5, on 14 July 2014 - 07:36 PM, said:

whats the over/under on spurs saying something positive about our QBs?

0

#33
foxflyer5

foxflyer5

    I hate that guy.

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    3,735
  • Joined:
    Oct 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    477
ill take it!

Posted Image


#34
TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

    United We Stand

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,819
  • Age:
    34
  • Joined:
    Jun 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,372
Posted ImageAndy Staples        

@Andy_StaplesFollow


Spurrier on Stephen Garcia: "I saw him on TV last night. … He's got his long hair back. I said it looked like he'd joined Duck Dynasty."

10:30 AM - 15 Jul 2014

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

  

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.


Posted Image


#35
cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,629
  • Age:
    32
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    13,993
http://m.washingtonp...all-media-days/

#36
Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,866
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Oct 2011
  • Location:
    Jacksonville, FL
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,821
Posted Image

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 8-2 (6-2)


Posted Image


#37
GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,522
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Jan 2009
  • Cash:
    1,400
  • High Fives:
    2,278

View PostTrueGCFan, on 15 July 2014 - 09:00 AM, said:

Posted ImageAndy Staples

@Andy_StaplesFollow

Spurrier on Stephen Garcia: "I saw him on TV last night. … He's got his long hair back. I said it looked like he'd joined Duck Dynasty."
10:30 AM - 15 Jul 2014


Not his most witty of comments..... old age

You can do better than that Spurs

#38
Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,866
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Oct 2011
  • Location:
    Jacksonville, FL
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,821
Unrelated. USC released some pretty bad ass Under Armour cleats. "Blurr" i think

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 8-2 (6-2)


Posted Image


#39
adfalcon

adfalcon

    Bo Knows

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,726
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    The 'Sipp
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,969
Waiting for Thursday, CJ Johnson being back makes me all warm inside.
#18 Ole Miss Rebels: 8-3(4-3)
Laquon Treadwell@SuccessfulQuon
Injuries part of the game we love to play, god has a plan for everyone & with that plan come obstacles. Keep your faith & jump the hurdle!
Posted Image
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

#40
BulldawgFan

BulldawgFan

    Dak>Bo

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,960
  • Age:
    29
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    Haleyville,Alabama
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,213

View Postadfalcon, on 15 July 2014 - 04:00 PM, said:

Waiting for Thursday, CJ Johnson being back makes me all warm inside.

penis does that to you?
Posted Image

#41
MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,560
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,370

Kevin Sumlin 35, media 0. Doesn’t bite on questions he feels are bad or leading, or say much about Manziel or his potential successors.

— John Zenor (@jzenor) July 15, 2014

Posted Image

#42
GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

    AdminisGator

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,801
  • Joined:
    Dec 2006
  • Location:
    The Beach, The Mountains, U Pick
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,620
Oh Posted Image, Butch Jones called Muschamp a great coach... quick, somebody call KPD and get them over to UT, smokey's probably outside his window with an AR right now.
Posted Image

#43
Noah

Noah

    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,098
  • Age:
    54
  • Joined:
    Jan 2004
  • Location:
    Crabapple, Georgia
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,138
Since it's running SEC Media Day around the clock, ESPNU is now the temporary home of the SEC Network until 8/14/2014.

Why does it seem that internet news isn't covering SEC Media Day?
After everything is said and done, more is said than done. - Noah
Formerly known as Noah.Dreams

#44
MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,560
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,370
HCGP:

About the pace of play: "Never once in all those years in the fastest league I think that plays football in the Big 12 did I have my team doctor, my trainer, any of my defensive coaches ever walk in my office and say I'm really concerned about the health of my football team.  It didn't happen ever.  Ever."  "I don't buy the health issue in any way…I think it's fiction"

Asked if there is vindication in winning the East:  "I don't really get into that.  I don't get into what is said or what's predicted.  Someone apologized to me a little while ago for where they voted for us a year ago after this thing and I said, 'I'm sorry, I don't know where you voted for us.  I don't really care.'"

Edited by MizzouMark, 16 July 2014 - 02:26 PM.

Posted Image

#45
Porcine

Porcine
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,537
  • Joined:
    Dec 2008
  • Location:
    Northern Arkansas
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    466

View PostMizzouMark, on 16 July 2014 - 02:23 PM, said:

HCGP:

About the pace of play: "Never once in all those years in the fastest league I think that plays football in the Big 12 did I have my team doctor, my trainer, any of my defensive coaches ever walk in my office and say I'm really concerned about the health of my football team.  It didn't happen ever.  Ever."  "I don't buy the health issue in any way…I think it's fiction"

Asked if there is vindication in winning the East:  "I don't really get into that.  I don't get into what is said or what's predicted.  Someone apologized to me a little while ago for where they voted for us a year ago after this thing and I said, 'I'm sorry, I don't know where you voted for us.  I don't really care.'"
Drunks usually have bad memories.
:trollface:
HelmMap.gif






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users