Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

just saw a couple of stories (all sourcing SOS jr) about SCs recruiting class

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 12 July 2014 - 05:18 PM, said:

2 have already announced they're heading to JUCO...or did you even read the link I supplied??

But we get it. You've already convinced yourself that UGA will finish with a losing record, Vandy will lose to umass, and UF will be as bad as last year. Now if you can just figure out a way to say that SC is in trouble you can convince yourself that UT has a chance. I guess if you can't convince yourself that UT will be good then convincing yourself that everyone else in the division sucks just as bad is the next best thing.

I doubt UGA has a losing record unless Gurley goes out early or mails it in waiting on the NFL. UF will not be good enough to save Mushchamp, that not quite the same as winning 4 games. Vandy will likely lose to UMass in a very minor upset.

If you are comfortable with losing a third of your recruiting class to not getting into school and having a pretty bad DB corp and a pretty bad LB corp then so be it. Not my monkey not my circus. I was hoping for some clarification on what was going on with SCs D and recruiting class. The info was provided. I thank that poster for the actual info.

Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPuddingTime, on 12 July 2014 - 05:52 PM, said:

USC following the UNC academic plan eh? :trollface:

Ever seen the NCAA clearinghouse process and approve 5 kids from one team in a month? Me neither. The best part is that it does explain why we backed off a couple of them.

Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 12 July 2014 - 05:58 PM, said:

If you are comfortable with losing a third of your recruiting class to not getting into school and having a pretty bad DB corp and a pretty bad LB corp then so be it. Not my monkey not my circus. I was hoping for some clarification on what was going on with SCs D and recruiting class. The info was provided. I thank that poster for the actual info.

In ESPNs SEC unit rankings they have our LB corp one spot ahead of UTs and our secondary one spot behind UTs.

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 12 July 2014 - 06:34 PM, said:

In ESPNs SEC unit rankings they have our LB corp one spot ahead of UTs and our secondary one spot behind UTs.

And we are replacing 2 of the 3 LBs with a guy that was a special teams warrior that has never played LB and a first year player yet to be determined. Our Secondary is likely going to see 2-3 true freshman on the field most of the time.

Posted Image