Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

3 SEC coaches fired in 2014

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHater24, on 18 October 2014 - 10:59 AM, said:

Wouldn't be surprised if this was his last year. If he couldn't do it on a team that included clowney, shaw, and lattimore I doubt it happens anytime soon. Those type of players don't come around SC as often as they do other schools.
that sounds like wishful thinking as a spurrier is a constant thorn in Georgia's side!!!
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

Flea

Flea
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHater24, on 18 October 2014 - 10:59 AM, said:

Wouldn't be surprised if this was his last year. If he couldn't do it on a team that included clowney, shaw, and lattimore I doubt it happens anytime soon. Those type of players don't come around SC as often as they do other schools.

Yeap.  Same thing at A&M, we have had some players the last few years, but not enough to get it done.  I hope that all the great recruits means that is changing.  That said, I want the the OBC to hold on one more year.  I want to play Spurs at least one time in Kyle.

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFlea, on 17 October 2014 - 01:52 PM, said:

Since the thread is about coaches to be fired, does anyone else have a coach that is essentially exempt from being fired?

Sumlin could only go if he pulled a Francine like move.  Not that any Aggie with a functioning brain wants to see Sumlin leave, I just wondered if anyone is setup like that.
Stoops is. Some of our dumber fans may get loud if we have a second half slide but our schedule is set up with more difficult games on the back end, as any young team's schedule should be. Recruiting continues to be at highest levels ever here and we will have next season and the following a very junior and senior laden squad.  Good things are coming.

Aggies in same situation. Sumlin ain't going anywhere.
Posted Image

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPuddingTime, on 25 October 2014 - 08:37 AM, said:

Stoops is. Some of our dumber fans may get loud if we have a second half slide but our schedule is set up with more difficult games on the back end, as any young team's schedule should be. Recruiting continues to be at highest levels ever here and we will have next season and the following a very junior and senior laden squad.  Good things are coming.

Recruiting

Next season

You sound like a Vol

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 25 October 2014 - 08:48 AM, said:

Recruiting

Next season

You sound like a Vol
You take that back!
Posted Image

Flea

Flea
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yeah, Pillow Fight!  I want the Maroon one.