3 SEC coaches fired in 2014 - Page 5 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 5

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


3 SEC coaches fired in 2014

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61
The Cowboy

The Cowboy
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,148
  • Joined:
    Jul 2013
  • Cash:
    2,000
  • High Fives:
    645
@KneesInTheBreeze will you just come out as @GeauxTo again and please start posting up badass recipes and guitar pics again? Who gives a Posted Image about the mod stuff that was ages ago.

#62
bluelightstar

bluelightstar

    State Alum, UA Law Student

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,522
  • Age:
    24
  • Joined:
    Mar 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,702
I'm a few days late to the Mullen party. But barring injury to Dak, I will certainly be posting "Pack your bags and get out of town threads" if we have fewer than 8 wins.
Posted Image

#63
DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,375
  • Joined:
    Jun 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    578
Turn Down For What?

#64
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    18,039
  • Age:
    54
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    6,699

View Postbluelightstar, on 11 July 2014 - 06:32 PM, said:

I'm a few days late to the Mullen party. But barring injury to Dak, I will certainly be posting "Pack your bags and get out of town threads" if we have fewer than 8 wins.

Now that's going out on a limb with that schedule!
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

#65
Porcine

Porcine
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,381
  • Age:
    31
  • Joined:
    Dec 2008
  • Location:
    Northern Arkansas
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    427

View PostThe Cowboy, on 11 July 2014 - 05:54 PM, said:

@KneesInTheBreeze will you just come out as @GeauxTo again and please start posting up badass recipes and guitar pics again? Who gives a :lanekiffin: about the mod stuff that was ages ago.
Is account merging possible?
HelmMap.gif

#66
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,937
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    2,300
  • High Fives:
    5,460

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 11 July 2014 - 11:29 AM, said:

You are, of course, full of schit.  
You don't play LSU, so you're not concerned with them (fortunately for you).  You are, however, concerned with us.  I'm thinking that Mizzou is one that we'll win in the East.
Mizzou has a laughingly easy schedule, getting two lower-tier West teams plus such non entities as South Dakota State while we have both LSU and Bama from the West plus the usual suspects in the East, plus Florida State.
Let's talk football and quit your silly and boring obsession with Geaux.  I went back and looked up some of his stuff from years ago and I think he must be at least 30 years younger than me.
Since Geaux's so much younger than you, he probably has creamy hamstrings.

#67
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,937
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    2,300
  • High Fives:
    5,460
No one cares that you're Geaux, just finally admit you're a corndog.

#68
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,937
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    2,300
  • High Fives:
    5,460

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 11 July 2014 - 11:29 AM, said:

You are, of course, full of schit.  
You don't play LSU, so you're not concerned with them (fortunately for you).  You are, however, concerned with us.  I'm thinking that Mizzou is one that we'll win in the East.
Mizzou has a laughingly easy schedule, getting two lower-tier West teams plus such non entities as South Dakota State while we have both LSU and Bama from the West plus the usual suspects in the East, plus Florida State.
Let's talk football and quit your silly and boring obsession with Geaux.  I went back and looked up some of his stuff from years ago and I think he must be at least 30 years younger than me.
You're taking after Les with the schedule complaints and the cross division complaints. The schedules don't matter, just play the games in front of you.



Similar Topics

  Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users