Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Political Correctness sucks

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
203 replies to this topic

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This is taking a turn for the better..........

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Truufe

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 07 July 2014 - 03:56 PM, said:

So set the record straight then.

I can tell you in state education, the higher you go up the ladder, the whiter and more male dominated it gets. If you don't believe me, look at the number of make teachers. Now look at the number of make admis, principals, district folks, board members, superintendents, etc.

And the only point I'm trying to make about this is that those of us of privileged class and social status should stop complaining about anyone else getting a leg up, even when it might not be deserved. You won the game already, why complain that it was only by 3 touchdowns vs 5.

State Education is nothing like Federal at all.

The presidentially appointed positions are made almost solely based on gender, racial, or political quotas.
When hiring, it is suggested that when all scores and qualifications are equal, we should hire a racial minority.
I've sat on hiring panels in two different agencies, and the "rules" are the same.

In your application, you score more points if you choose a race other than caucasian.
Depending on the location, they attempt to select you in order for the office demographics to match the local area's demographics.
You aren't penalized for being white, but you are unable to score points while others may.

It could potentially be a leg up for a white dude, but most often it is a way for minorities with no continuing education to get into the system at the lowest level.

As for the last part, if you aren't completely ashamed of yourself, there's no point in going there.

Edited by JoeGator, 07 July 2014 - 08:30 PM.

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 07 July 2014 - 08:23 PM, said:

State Education is nothing like Federal at all.

The presidentially appointed positions are made almost solely based on gender, racial, or political quotas.
When hiring, it is suggested that when all scores and qualifications are equal, we should hire a racial minority.
I've sat on hiring panels in two different agencies, and the "rules" are the same.

In your application, you score more points if you choose a race other than caucasian.
Depending on the location, they attempt to select you in order for the office demographics to match the local area's demographics.
You aren't penalized for being white, but you are unable to score points while others may.

It could potentially be a leg up for a white dude, but most often it is a way for minorities with no continuing education to get into the system at the lowest level.

As for the last part, if you aren't completely ashamed of yourself, there's no point in going there.

3 things:

1. Sounds like you're admitting that public jobs, at least in my field, are exactly what I said they were.

2. Is it really a bad thing to have an office make be similar to the local one?

3. Once again my point about this really only effecting entry level, bottom rung positions is proven true.

Seriously. It's insane to think that just because our race and culture don't have the hegemonic monopoly on everything like we once did, that things are falling apart. And y'all talk about liberals whining like bitches...
Posted Image

You have received an infraction at SECTalk Forums.
Reason: Inappropriate Language and Going Off The Deep End ~ GAMECOCK_FAN

Just another ho hum racial and political day on SECTalk, nothing to see here. ~ Tider27

Best Rivalry on SECTalk? "NYIH vs everybody else in the Political Forum..." ~ DELTOR

DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You are a racist no matter which side of the argument you pick. Ya bunch of supremacists.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postpossumslayer, on 07 July 2014 - 04:36 PM, said:

Whenever I see an Asian I say" me love you long time" or " I'm Crint Eastwood"....
You sucky sucky?
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Somewhere maybe a Klan rally or some secret Mason shindig BamaPerry is missing a good thread.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 07 July 2014 - 09:04 PM, said:

3 things:

1. Sounds like you're admitting that public jobs, at least in my field, are exactly what I said they were.

2. Is it really a bad thing to have an office make be similar to the local one?

3. Once again my point about this really only effecting entry level, bottom rung positions is proven true.

Seriously. It's insane to think that just because our race and culture don't have the hegemonic monopoly on everything like we once did, that things are falling apart. And y'all talk about liberals whining like bitches...

1. No, did you not read where I said all presidentially appointed positions are almost NEVER based on experience or value? Those are the highest level positions available.

3. When you offer the lowest level jobs based on race, those races become "qualified" for the next levels, saturating the workforce.

2. I don't think it's having the office demographics match the local demographics that bothers anyone. It's the idea that government hires based on anything other than skill, qualification, and perceived success in the job.
And that is based on injustices committed by very few who are even alive today.

No one is suggesting that we need to keep the minorites down. You're just seeing/reading what you want/expect to.
However, it is completely ridiculous that any group be given special preference for anything in particular based solely on their race.
Doubly so that idealist liberals are perfectly fine with it. It's not ideal at all.

Edited by JoeGator, 08 July 2014 - 06:03 AM.

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He shoulda just shot the Posted Imageer and been done with it.  Assault and battery makes deadly force legally justifiable and it would have been less trouble overall.