Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Political Correctness sucks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

LEGENDARY

Anthony from Opie and Anthony got fired from SIrius XM for ranting about a black woman that assaulted him in NYC and called him a white motherPosted Imageer.

http://www.thewrap.c...fired-siriusxm/

I hate the liberal PC police. Biggest group of pussies in history
Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You aren't usually this guy. You have a brain

Don't be like every other mouth breathing idiot on this site

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 04 July 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

You aren't usually this guy. You have a brain

Don't be like every other mouth breathing idiot on this site

The guy gets assaulted in NYC by a black woman and several black men, called a white mother :lanekiffin:er etc. and rants on twitter about - not even saying anything explicitly racist (no N bombs) calls her and the attackers animals and pigs and gets fired. It's a joke. So it's racist to call someone who acted like an animal an animal if they're black? Explain, please. It's okay for a white man to be called a pig though? That's fine? It was okay when Jesse Jackson said he'd like to cut that nigger's balls off? Where was the witch hunt and liberal PC brigade then? Can you at least admit there is a double standard. I just find the PC police crowd to be cancerous to society. The KKK and neo-nazis contribute more to society than they do

I wouldn't mind the PC police crowd as much (okay they'd still bother me) if everyone had to play by the same rules, including black people - but it's an indisputable fact they don't have to.

Edited by TheRealBrave, 04 July 2014 - 02:59 PM.

Posted Image

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You can't work in the media and say that stuff. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are

It comes with the job

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 04 July 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

You can't work in the media and say that stuff. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are

It comes with the job

Okay, so it's fine for Steve Harvey to call all atheists morally bankrupt and refer to multiple black scholars that don't support President Obama as Uncle Toms? Why is he still hosting Family Feud? Where was the Liberal PC Brigage? Why didn't they crusade to get rid of Jesse Jackson when he said he'd like to cut that nigger Obama's balls off or where were they when Al Sharpton was encouraging blacks in NYC to riot and kill white people? Why do they still worship Jesse and Al?

What Anthony said compared to them is NOTHING. It's a double standard, and liberal PC police are cancerous, spineless wimps

Edited by TheRealBrave, 04 July 2014 - 03:08 PM.

Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
yeah, I actually started a thread to catch all of the craziness of PC bullsh!t

http://www.sectalk.c...ically-correct/

feel free to add to it or keep creating individual threads if you want.

Edited by cocky4ever, 04 July 2014 - 03:16 PM.

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 04 July 2014 - 03:08 PM, said:

Okay, so it's fine for Steve Harvey to call all atheists morally bankrupt and refer to multiple black scholars that don't support President Obama as Uncle Toms? Why is he still hosting Family Feud? Where was the Liberal PC Brigage? Why didn't they crusade to get rid of Jesse Jackson when he said he'd like to cut that nigger Obama's balls off or where were they when Al Sharpton was encouraging blacks in NYC to riot and kill white people? Why do they still worship Jesse and Al?

What Anthony said compared to them is NOTHING. It's a double standard, and liberal PC police are cancerous, spineless wimps

If everyone were equal, I'd understand your anger (actually, I still do)

However, when one side is the historical oppressor, they're going to have less leeway on this stuff

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I these are the rules we are going to live by that's fine. Enforce it uniformly. Let's not look the other when its directed at everyone, not just select special groups.

Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 04 July 2014 - 03:17 PM, said:

If everyone were equal, I'd understand your anger (actually, I still do)

However, when one side is the historical oppressor, they're going to have less leeway on this stuff

Its 2014, the civil right battles were won 40 something years ago. At what point will progressive liberals stop acting like only whites are capable of acting in a civilized manner and held to civilized standards?

Edited by smokeyone, 04 July 2014 - 03:25 PM.

Posted Image

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 04 July 2014 - 03:24 PM, said:

Its 2014, the civil right battles were won 40 something years ago. At what point will progressive liberals stop acting like only whites are capable of acting in a civilized manner and held to civilized standards?

"Liberals" didnt remove Donald Sterling or this radio host

The heads of their businesses did because they feared loss of revenue from ad sponsors

I'm sure you have no criticism for heads of business, as they are holy men to the modern GOP

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 04 July 2014 - 03:28 PM, said:

"Liberals" didnt remove Donald Sterling or this radio host

The heads of their businesses did because they feared loss of revenue from ad sponsors

I'm sure you have no criticism for heads of business, as they are holy men to the modern GOP

Business leaders can be and often are liberals in the entertainment business and in both cases we are talking about the entertainment business.

Posted Image

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 04 July 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

Business leaders can be and often are liberals in the entertainment business and in both cases we are talking about the entertainment business.

Do you think it is acceptable for a business to can someone whose views might affect the bottom line?

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
But ad sponsors pulled out because of the fear of association in the media and the PC backlash that would result.  That is a result of liberal policy.  

At least you said it, most beat around the bush.  Whites owned black slaves, so now we should have to put up with more crap as a result. When someone can show me a document where I owned a slave, or where a black American today has been one at any point in their life, you know what, I'll get on board. Until then, they can shove the excuses where the sun don't shine.  

So tired of every perceived sleight that happens to blacks being the result of racism. At one point, yes, it absolutely was. Pure, baseless racism.  But now racism from (most) whites towards blacks only persists because of the constant use of slavery 100 years ago being an excuse for everything.  Its old and were tired of hearing about it.  If you get up, go to work, put food on the table for your family and contribute to the American economy then you are 100% OK in my book. If you sit around on the government dime and whine about the man holding you down and play victim, then I've got no sympathy for you.

I'd like to preface (postface?) that with the fact that I've had this discussion with a couple of my closer black friends. Wed fo out after work and hit the bars sl these were usually drunk at 2am convos. I don't think we ever got anywhere because we obviously both disagreed, but making jokes at each others expense was a lot easier and there wasn't anymore underlying tension back at work. I think open honest dialogue about why both sides feel the way they do is what's going to get us a solution, not PC crap or beating around the bush.
Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 04 July 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

Do you think it is acceptable for a business to can someone whose views might affect the bottom line?

The NBA didn't own the Clippers. Sirusxm can do as they please with programing. I don't have to spend money (and will not) with either. Just like I will never spend a penny of my money at burger king.

Posted Image

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPuddingTime, on 04 July 2014 - 03:53 PM, said:

But ad sponsors pulled out because of the fear of association in the media and the PC backlash that would result.  That is a result of liberal policy.  

At least you said it, most beat around the bush.  Whites owned black slaves, so now we should have to put up with more crap as a result. When someone can show me a document where I owned a slave, or where a black American today has been one at any point in their life, you know what, I'll get on board. Until then, they can shove the excuses where the sun don't shine.  

Is it liberal policy when people boycotted the Dixie Chicks years ago?

You claim blacks use slavery as a clutch, but you and many others in your state remain proud of your Confederate heritage, despite what the South was doing in those days

Do you smile when you see the Confederate flag? If you do, I don't really see the need to prove your ancestors were slave owners

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users