Ro McClain unretired, traded to Cowboys - Alabama Sports - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Ro McClain unretired, traded to Cowboys

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

nooneLT

nooneLT

Mello Yello

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://espn.go.com/d...ravens-unretire

Seriously weird. Guy re-retired in April, saying he was done with football for good. Now Ravens reactive him and trade him to the Cowboys. Taking the spot of Sean Lee who's hurt (who's ALWAYS hurt)

He's got so much talent and potential, but his problem isn't his physical skills, it's the space between the ears. Well I wish the best for him. He has the necessary skill set to become a hell of a MLB.

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'll be shocked if he makes anything out of it, but he's stayed in shape in T-town and is ready to go this fall. Guess we'll see if he has his mental game right, he needs to get with a leader there.

Posted Image

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Wish him the best, but he has really dissapointed me.
"It's all about a mindset at Alabama, either you buy into the program or you don't." - CJ Mosley

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'll be surprised if he isn't up here in Decatur thugin before long again. I hope he's grown up this will probably be his last chance.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Eh, his problems have been of a juvenile nature, nothing terribly serious, I think he just had a case of thin skin and couldn't take the negative opinions of him that resulted from the troubles....I think he will end up being a fine lb

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Take the highway to the end of the night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHaymaker, on 07 July 2014 - 07:53 AM, said:

Eh, his problems have been of a juvenile nature, nothing terribly serious, I think he just had a case of thin skin and couldn't take the negative opinions of him that resulted from the troubles....I think he will end up being a fine lb

I really want this to be true.... we will soon know. I am hoping he gets serious about his career.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users