Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Supreme Court and Birth Control

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

OmahaBound

OmahaBound

Boston Strong

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
For a little levity...  http://www.atlbanana...oyees-to-lions/
Posted Image

"I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.....Learn to swim"

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Was just talking with my father who's a CPA about this.  On these small closely held corporations, if you're found to owe taxes, especially payroll taxes, and you're legally considered a responsible party, namely a major shareholder, board member or corporate officer, you will be held personally responsible for said taxes.  The IRS will come after your PERSONAL bank accounts and assets to satisfy the tax debt.

So on one hand the gov't argues that corporations are so separate that they can't reflect the views of their owners and on the other argues they're so intertwined that the owners are responsible for corporate debts.

Tell me again who wants to have their cake and eat it too?

Tator

Tator

Optimistically Disappointed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I find it odd that aspects of a fringe benefit, originally offered as a way to skirt the payroll limits imposed by the federal government during WWII, is somehow now being debated over as if it were a human rights issue. Talk about your rich country problems...

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTator, on 03 July 2014 - 12:31 AM, said:

I find it odd that aspects of a fringe benefit, originally offered as a way to skirt the payroll limits imposed by the federal government during WWII, is somehow now being debated over as if it were a human rights issue. Talk about your rich country problems...

I know, right? Boo hoo, my employer will only pay for 16 different prophylactics for me.

This is like the turd that came up to me at the gas station asking for money for gas; he gives me this long story, how he needs to get down town to keep his job and after ear screwing me for about six minutes I finally conceeded and said pull your car up and I'll put ten bucks worth in.(this was 2003 so that went a long way) and instead of saying thank you for anything, you know what this guy says; "can you make it twenty?"  I looked at him and said, "how about I make it nothing?" Got in my car and left. I don't have to give you diddly dick you stupid, phuck. Just shut your hole and be satisfied, I'm doing you a favor and you're questioning the measure of the favor?

How about zero benefits? How about you just go out and fit the bill yourself?