Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Rebels, Cavs CWS Game Suspended Due To Weather

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
With two men on and no outs in the top of the second, Friday night's College World Series game between Ole Miss (48-20) and Virginia (51-14) has been suspended due to inclement weather in the area.

Click here for the original story.

shamoan

shamoan

I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
i think this is a good thing for you bears.....i got the feeling yall were going to get rolled tonight.  perhaps that is an inaccurate feeling and perhaps the opposite could have happened, but i think yall dodged a minor bullet.  

tomorrow should be a huge challenge anyway, as yall start with runners on first and second with no outs, so yall should start behind the 8 ball, but that said, a chance to regroup is a good thing if you are a bear.  i just had a sneaking suspicion that uva was gonna go in dry today.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users