Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

t-sip tears are so sweet....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

bobbyb0322

bobbyb0322
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The meltdown in Austin continues....

"2016 OL Greg Little has committed to the Aggies. Texas had also offered him a scholarship. "

http://texas.247spor...for-AM-29243006

Some highlights:

"Even if aggy didn't have all the momentum (which they absolutely do), A&M holds both the Murray and OL getting drafted trump cards.
But yeah, Little and Hudson. Jesus"

"Yea. All is well. No worries. Heavy sarcasm for the sunshine pumpers. Incredible."

"aggy has a strangle hold on the state right now and it gets tighter and tighter with every 4 and 5* commit they get. Short of aggy completely imploding, I don't see that changing anytime soon."

"This is devastating. I don't see what recourse we have other than shutting down the football program completely until this blows through!!"

Posted Image

bobbyb0322

bobbyb0322
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
And many of them now want to join the SEC. Don't see that one happening.

And the big dumpster fire continues to grow.
Posted Image

Edited by bobbyb0322, 20 June 2014 - 03:23 PM.

Posted Image

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbobbyb0322, on 20 June 2014 - 03:19 PM, said:

And many of them now want to join the SEC. Don't see that one happening.

And the big dumpster fire continues to grow.
Posted Image

this brings me pleasure. I hate the longhorns so much.

DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Tejas just copies all of Tennessee (UT)'s stuff

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Nothing is real

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I would not mind if Texas wanted to join the SEC. Would really LOVE to have Oklahoma though, since we are getting crazy and not paying attention anymore to which teams are located where. Hell, let's take OREGON! That would be splendid!
Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Pretty funny, a lot knew this was coming. Of course a ton of Texas talent doesn't always translate to wins, just ask Texas. Anything to shut up the pretentious group of fans is fine by me though. Entitled pricks actually thought they could have any coach or player they want, well wake up.

Posted Image

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
with all the talent at their disposal,texas has only managed to win 4 natl titles in their history.

They are too satisfied with being the big fish in a small pond and are wasting talent.Maybe the recruits are picking up on this enough to look to other schools.

they oughta be on the current Bama level every year,yet they suuuuuuuuuuuuuck.I like it though.

bobbyb0322

bobbyb0322
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think a lot of it has to do with really good players wanting to play against really good players. You come to Texas A&M or any SEC school you get that every week and you get it in the top stadiums and locations in college football. The bottom SEC teams are more exciting matchups than the bottom Big 12-2-2+2 dumpster fire teams.

If you go to texas, you get that when you play against Oklahoma and maybe one other team if one is doing decent that year. Other than that, I don't really see a top recruit getting really excited about getting to travel to Iowa and play Iowa State, Kansas to play Kansas or Kansas State, or man, there is always that lovely drive to Lubbock to play Tech.

Edited by bobbyb0322, 21 June 2014 - 02:03 PM.

Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Nothing is real

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 21 June 2014 - 11:48 AM, said:

with all the talent at their disposal,texas has only managed to win 4 natl titles in their history.

They are too satisfied with being the big fish in a small pond and are wasting talent.Maybe the recruits are picking up on this enough to look to other schools.

they oughta be on the current Bama level every year,yet they suuuuuuuuuuuuuck.I like it though.

Yeah, me too!
Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Texas is fifty shades of pink
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Better capitalize while you can Aggies.
Normally, I would guess it only takes a couple of years for Texas to reclaim the state.
But I don't think Strong was a good hire and will take longer.

I enjoy meltdowns of every kind, sorry Texas.

The Cowboy

The Cowboy
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Lol my favorite part of the lone star rivalry is that aTm has been Texas' bitch for entire generations, finally ran away from em and now claims some kind of fictitious high ground

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 21 June 2014 - 09:56 AM, said:

I would not mind if Texas wanted to join the SEC. Would really LOVE to have Oklahoma though, since we are getting crazy and not paying attention anymore to which teams are located where. Hell, let's take OREGON! That would be splendid!
Screw all of that. We don't need any Longhorn or Sooner garbage in the SEC.
Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Nothing is real

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjacobp, on 23 June 2014 - 09:17 AM, said:

Screw all of that. We don't need any Longhorn or Sooner garbage in the SEC.

I don't either really... only as long as things have gone crazy. There are no rules anymore. This is the wild west. I have no problem with Oklahoma. I never have. But do I REALLY want them in the SEC? I would have preferred them far and above Texas A&M. As far as Texas goes I used to respect them, but don't anymore. I mainly know the way the Aggies feel about them. It would be like taking our worst enemy into a conference we left behind mainly in order to get away from them. Poor Aggies.... but I definitely prefer Oklahoma over either of them. I never wanted any of the conferences to expand as they have. it has screwed up more things than it has fixed, imo.
Posted Image

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 23 June 2014 - 03:43 PM, said:

I don't either really... only as long as things have gone crazy. There are no rules anymore. This is the wild west. I have no problem with Oklahoma. I never have. But do I REALLY want them in the SEC? I would have preferred them far and above Texas A&M. As far as Texas goes I used to respect them, but don't anymore. I mainly know the way the Aggies feel about them. It would be like taking our worst enemy into a conference we left behind mainly in order to get away from them. Poor Aggies.... but I definitely prefer Oklahoma over either of them. I never wanted any of the conferences to expand as they have. it has screwed up more things than it has fixed, imo.

I would love Oklahoma to be apart of the conference along with Oklahoma State, but a definite nope and a hell no to the Longhorns.  Those guys just need to go independent already and get out of the conference scene.
Posted Image
Credit: Justin King

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users