Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

so we just gonna act like Iraq isn't turning back into a giant sh!thole??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postnova, on 19 June 2014 - 12:25 PM, said:

Oh I'd say the difference is Dubya screwed things up by invading and Barack screwed things up by leaving and THEN arming and training Sunni rebels on the other side of the Syrian border.  Both have shown a stunning ignorance of the ethnic and tribal divisions of the middle east.  Oh and trying to bring the Iranians into this, is guaranteed to make it a lot uglier.

It's like Yugoslavia all over again except this time we helped make the Posted Image sandwich...

The thing that pisses me off the worst is how we never learn from others' mistakes, nor even our own.

In that part of the world, the enemy of my enemy still isn't my friend and never will be.

Iraq and Saddam got where they were because we thought Iran was our greater threat and decided to support Iraq in their war. Now we're thinking about doing the same thing only in reverse.

Same deal with Afghanistan, arm the goat herders to fight off the USSR, and face the leftover weapons we manufactured when we roll in 20 years later. How would you like to be the asshole who had to go tell a kid's parents that their child died in a helicopter shot down with a Stinger made by Raytheon in Posted Imageing Arizona?
Posted ImagePosted Image

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Oh yeah I'm sure this will end well...

http://www.washingto...70eb_story.html

ISIS is now in control of a facility with bunkers full of nerve gas.  For anyone sane the munitions are too dangerous to even open the door, but if you're a rabid fanatic.....

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
ISIS just took control of 2 of Iraq's chemical weapons (WMD) bunkers. You know, the ones that never existed.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to send over 300 troops to help pack our sh*t and haul ass. For good.

Edit:didn't see last post. They've always had WMDs, I don't get why the media covered it up.

When civil war breaks out, you better have a trusty bicycle. Gas prices gonna go through the roof.

Edited by Booger, 20 June 2014 - 11:22 PM.

When it's 3rd and 10, we shuffle out our secret weapon... he's the only person we ever want calling the next play... some call him the twelfth man.... we call him the whiskey drinker...

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postnova, on 19 June 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

Now we're sending "advisors" back into Iraq.

http://www.al.com/ne...ary_adviso.html

Everybody remember, Gulf War 2 officially ended several years ago.  This new war belongs to Barack.

BTW does anybody else see how Posted Imageing ludicrous it is that we're now sending in advisors to help the Iraqis fight the guys that different US advisors are still arming and training in Syria?  Posted Imageing chimps could do better than these nitwits.

Its only ludicrous if you're not at the top raking in profits. Its all a fawking game to these assholes
When it's 3rd and 10, we shuffle out our secret weapon... he's the only person we ever want calling the next play... some call him the twelfth man.... we call him the whiskey drinker...

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBooger, on 20 June 2014 - 11:20 PM, said:

Edit:didn't see last post. They've always had WMDs, I don't get why the media covered it up.

The media isn't trustworthy at all. Any channel you choose seems to be playing at the same game
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I've said here before we fly over dropping leaflets in five different languages saying... I'm cool you cool we all cool.if you want to fight amongst yourselves that's cool but...but if we haveto come back we're talking Hiroshima. Nothing but sand left and not inhabitable for fifty Posted Imageing years.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 21 June 2014 - 04:15 AM, said:

I've said here before we fly over dropping leaflets in five different languages saying... I'm cool you cool we all cool.if you want to fight amongst yourselves that's cool but...but if we haveto come back we're talking Hiroshima. Nothing but sand left and not inhabitable for fifty Posted Imageing years.

I like it

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
https://www.youtube....h?v=IvtdyqcIiBg
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWDavE, on 19 June 2014 - 01:04 PM, said:

Any of you fellow posters ever look to see what we give counties around the world in aid?

The numbers from 2011.

Afghanistan   6,710 million
Bangladesh   1,497 million
Congo    5,532 million
Ethiopia 3,532 million
India   3,221 million
Pakistan 3,508 million
Somalia 1,095 million
The list goes on and on.... and yet these countries very rarely back us on any votes or decisions.

A couple of ones that I have never even heard of:
Tuvalu  43 million
Cote d'Voire (Ivory Coast?)  1,436 million
Palau  27 million What do they export?
Vietnam  3,595 million This really pisses me off because my dad died over there.....

Perhaps you could provide what % each of those numbers are of our budget?

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users