Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Don't think I've ever been this excited about a movie...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 13 June 2014 - 11:01 AM, said:

Not sure why everyone is disappointed with the trailer....go back and watch the trailer for the original and see if it does the actual movie any justice.

I don't expect this movie to be as good as the first one, but I'm sure it'll be great. The Farrely brothers(and even Carrey and Daniels) wouldn't have done it if they didn't think it was good enough to do. Plus there are a lot of characters from the first one. There would be plenty of lulz and enoug nostalgia to make it awesome. Unless you go in saying" I'm not gonna like this movie, so I'm gonna make sure I don't appreciate it so that I don't taint my view of how awesome the original is."

I hope you're right. The first was original, so more of the same just won't be unique so it'll lose that.

Did you watch the second Anchorman? If you did, how was that? or anyone on here? How was it?  I haven't seen it.

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 13 June 2014 - 11:30 AM, said:

I hope you're right. The first was original, so more of the same just won't be unique so it'll lose that.

Did you watch the second Anchorman? If you did, how was that? or anyone on here? How was it?  I haven't seen it.

Nope...haven't seen that. But I'm hoping that in the 20 years since the first one they've come up with some good ideas, or at the very least it'll be like another hour and a half of the original. Looks like they came up with a good way to start the movie.

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The trailer had me until the Granny part at the end, a little too dumb and raunchy IMO. The rest was classic Dumb and Dumber though with the phone gag and their hilariously bad "pranks"
Posted Image

Trenton Thompson save us

msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

Full blown homer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 13 June 2014 - 11:48 AM, said:

Nope...haven't seen that. But I'm hoping that in the 20 years since the first one they've come up with some good ideas, or at the very least it'll be like another hour and a half of the original. Looks like they came up with a good way to start the movie.
i agree there.