Joe gator - Page 2 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Joe gator

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#16
Hoganknows

Hoganknows

    NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,837
  • Age:
    62
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Location:
    Nashville
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,161
Told y'all years ago about Joker...can't believe Ky allowed him to be their HC or even Fla hired him....He is just a good HS coach, maybe!!
Posted Image


Posted Image

#17
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    39,676
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    9,646
I'm too tired to start a rant.
Posted Image

#18
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,722
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,536

View PostJoeGator, on 12 June 2014 - 09:12 AM, said:

How often do you see people joking about how we bought players?

Chris Rainey comes to mind or the boosters that adoption of a player on the team or the DB that was a paid informant or Hernandez or you get the point.

Posted Image


#19
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,089
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    2,000
  • High Fives:
    3,128

View Postsmokeyone, on 12 June 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:



Chris Rainey comes to mind or the boosters that adoption of a player on the team or the DB that was a paid informant or Hernandez or you get the point.
moooshamp is broke

#20
Bigdaddydog1

Bigdaddydog1
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,172
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    409
He aint broke , UGA has been paying him for 2 years.  OOPS

#21
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,629
  • Age:
    54
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    6,459
all of Florida's coaches depend on driskel or however you spell his name. if he goes down, throws an int or whatever he does wrong can send them to the unemployment line.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

#22
bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,461
  • Age:
    34
  • Joined:
    Feb 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,633
Joe, you know Florida is paying players. Your national title teams were full of guys suspended for crazy stuff. I know that you know they didn't come to Florida to play with Tebow and the women. "SCAM NEWTON" started his career there what does that say?

Edited by bulldawg28, 13 June 2014 - 05:36 AM.


#23
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,405
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    300
  • High Fives:
    12,709

View Postsmokeyone, on 12 June 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

Chris Rainey comes to mind or the boosters that adoption of a player on the team or the DB that was a paid informant or Hernandez or you get the point.

Chris Rainey followed the Pounceys, who were set to go to F$U until Bowden couldn't remember their names. He was a +1 and wasn't ever that highly recruited by anyone.
Jeff Demps was adopted in middle school, before anyone knew he was good at anything.
Sherrif Floyd was adopted when he was like 20, by a family that has more money than he ever will.
Paid informant? Cooperating with police really tarnishes an image.
Hernandez killed people like 3 years after he had left UF.
There are plenty of examples of legitimately bad stuff that you could bring up. Glad you chose not to.

View Postbulldawg28, on 13 June 2014 - 05:34 AM, said:

Joe, you know Florida is paying players. Your national title teams were full of guys suspended for crazy stuff. I know that you know they didn't come to Florida to play with Tebow and the women. "SCAM NEWTON" started his career there what does that say?

Eye-gouger Brandon Spikes said on live TV during his UA commitment that he was coming to UF to play with Tebow.
Florida isn't like Auburn or Clemson, where it's obvious they pay and the coaches and staff are probably leading the whole thing.
IF we are paying players, there hasn't been smoke in about 30 years.
Ever since we got stripped of 3 SEC Titles, taken off television, bowl banned, lost scholarships, and put on probation.
That's when we were actually paying cash to players, and we got the 2nd worst sanctions of all time, behind SMU.

#24
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,405
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    300
  • High Fives:
    12,709
If the bag man stories are true, we have the best in the entire country.

#25
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    19,700
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,887

View PostJoeGator, on 13 June 2014 - 06:07 AM, said:

If the bag man stories are true, we have the best in the entire country.

Not according to state fans. Who now claim we cheat more in baseball than football

#26
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,722
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,536

View PostJoeGator, on 13 June 2014 - 06:06 AM, said:

Chris Rainey followed the Pounceys, who were set to go to F$U until Bowden couldn't remember their names. He was a +1 and wasn't ever that highly recruited by anyone.
Jeff Demps was adopted in middle school, before anyone knew he was good at anything.
Sherrif Floyd was adopted when he was like 20, by a family that has more money than he ever will.
Paid informant? Cooperating with police really tarnishes an image.
Hernandez killed people like 3 years after he had left UF.
There are plenty of examples of legitimately bad stuff that you could bring up. Glad you chose not to.



Rainey was the kid flashing cash and talking about after he committed to the Gators people would just walk up and give him cash and stuff "Its good to be Chris Rainey"

Floyd was 20 and adopted by Gator Boosters to be able to get around the free gift thing

The DB last year was a paid informant to avoid a long stint in jail over narcotics trafficking

Hernandez wasn't a choir boy in Gatorville that only got into trouble in the NFL.

Posted Image


#27
cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,033
  • Age:
    32
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    13,111

View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 12 June 2014 - 08:32 AM, said:

Heard on the radio it had to do with NCAA violations

Pretty sure it was "improper use of paint shop pro while recruiting a player"

#28
1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

    Go strong or don't go.....

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    13,932
  • Age:
    28
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,893

View PostGoldenRebel, on 13 June 2014 - 07:54 AM, said:

Not according to state fans. Who now claim we cheat more in baseball than football

Has to be true then. It's the only possible reason you could be better than us in OUR sport.........
























It has nothing has nothing to do with the fact that we hired a retread coach a piece back that treated what should have been a destination job like a retirement gig. (ps. I know that was years ago even now, but its the excuse I'll continue to use)
Posted Image

#29
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    19,700
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,887

View Post1dawgfan09, on 13 June 2014 - 08:28 AM, said:



Has to be true then. It's the only possible reason you could be better than us in OUR sport.........
























It has nothing has nothing to do with the fact that we hired a retread coach a piece back that treated what should have been a destination job like a retirement gig. (ps. I know that was years ago even now, but its the excuse I'll continue to use)

Good ole boy network came out on top. Glad those days are over for the both of us. You know it's kind of amazing looking at us after we got rid of the system. Nothing but success across the board except for Ray. He's just not digging himself out of that hole

#30
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,405
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    300
  • High Fives:
    12,709

View PostGoldenRebel, on 13 June 2014 - 07:54 AM, said:

Not according to state fans. Who now claim we cheat more in baseball than football

That's Auburn level type stuff.
Everyone knows you're doing it, but the red tape keeps you safe.






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users