Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

CFN's Bowl Projections

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

LunarHawg

LunarHawg
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Any bowl will be nice after last seasons train wreck!   I pick us to go 7-5 this year but can also see us 5-7 or 6-6 if we don't hit a couple of 'em at just the right moment. I don't buy the claims Auburn falls flat this season and only goes 3-9 or 4-8 as some predict.   Too good a staff in place and some very good talent returning for 'em.   I guess this comment is a bit biased but here goes; Why does LSU get sooooo much love?  Now before the Kitten followers go apoplectic on me, I ask because they have had great recruiting classes and in a lot of ways mirror the Longhorns results. With the classes Les has hauled in the last 5 years they should have had Bama results and didn't.  As mentioned, I will be happy with ANY bowl this year.  Next year though is another story.  With two full classes & seasons along with the players who will be Jr.'s & Sr.'s we better be in the mix for the West title.  Will we? TBD...  As they say, Potential is 10% Ability and 90% Hard Work APPLIED too said Ability.  Go HAWGS!!!

Negan

Negan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postfoxflyer5, on 06 June 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

UT in a bowl game in Tennessee will attract a sci-fi bounty hunter but no other Tennessee fans.
I do need to see beale street at sine point in my life
so the liberty bowl is in my future.
Hey Posted Image you asshole !!!! :trollface:
Posted Image

Tennessee Volunteers (7-6) 2015 Taxslayer Bowl Champions

RebelFan4Life

RebelFan4Life

Bucky for Prez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
After winning 10 games I will be damned if MSU is  traveling to the hobo stabbin bowl
Posted Image

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBulldawgFan, on 07 June 2014 - 09:35 AM, said:

After winning 10 games I will be damned if MSU is  traveling to the hobo stabbin bowl

Yall should protest and get put in the Duck Commander Bowl with Duck Dynasty

Posted Image

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLunarHawg, on 07 June 2014 - 07:34 AM, said:

Any bowl will be nice after last seasons train wreck!   I pick us to go 7-5 this year but can also see us 5-7 or 6-6 if we don't hit a couple of 'em at just the right moment.    I don't buy the claims Auburn falls flat this season and only goes 3-9 or 4-8 as some predict.   Too good a staff in place and some very good talent returning for 'em.   I guess this comment is a bit biased but here goes; Why does LSU get sooooo much love?  Now before the Kitten followers go apoplectic on me, I ask because they have had great recruiting classes and in a lot of ways mirror the Longhorns results. With the classes Les has hauled in the last 5 years they should have had Bama results and didn't.  As mentioned, I will be happy with ANY bowl this year.  Next year though is another story.  With two full classes & seasons along with the players who will be Jr.'s & Sr.'s we better be in the mix for the West title.  Will we? TBD...  As they say, Potential is 10% Ability and 90% Hard Work APPLIED too said Ability.  Go HAWGS!!!

No worries about LSU fans here.They have mostly all abandoned us.

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Birmingham.........the fuq?
Hail State anyway.

MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
the rose?  I love it...I already expected good things from this team, but wow!
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

Full blown homer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This thread actually hurt my feelings and has put a damper on my excitement for the season lol.