Predict the record (2014): Week 3 - Tennessee - Page 13 - Predict the Record Archive - SECTalk.com - Page 13

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
2775441
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread


Latest Topics


Latest News


Top High Fived

Top Bettors


Predict the record (2014): Week 3 - Tennessee

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

Poll: Tennessee - Predict the Record (2014) (46 member(s) have cast votes)

What Will Tennessee's Record Be:

  1. 12-0 (1 votes [2.17%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 2.17%

  2. 11-1 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  3. 10-2 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  4. 9-3 (1 votes [2.17%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 2.17%

  5. 8-4 (2 votes [4.35%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 4.35%

  6. 7-5 (6 votes [13.04%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 13.04%

  7. 6-6 (15 votes [32.61%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 32.61%

  8. 5-7 (14 votes [30.43%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 30.43%

  9. 4-8 (3 votes [6.52%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 6.52%

  10. 3-9 (2 votes [4.35%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 4.35%

  11. 2-10 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  12. 1-11 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  13. 0-12 (2 votes [4.35%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 4.35%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#181
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    1,725
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    786
Tennessee hillbillies just learned about this thing called the internet, they're pretty excited about it.
"It's all about a mindset at Alabama, either you buy into the program or you don't." - CJ Mosley


Posted Image

#182
DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    754
  • Joined:
    Jun 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    293

View PostHail2TheTide, on 20 June 2014 - 03:02 PM, said:

Tennessee hillbillies just learned about this thing called the internet, they're pretty excited about it.

Bama still has dial up.

#183
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,367
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    50
  • High Fives:
    12,388
My current favorite post on Volnation:

Ya I'd rather beat bama, but OU is going to be blown AWAY by this young, fast, determined team. I honesty think we might win by double digits. The heart and determination displayed by our team will not be matched. I don't see how we lose that game, I just don't see it. I have no idea how OU plans to cover North, Malone, Croom, PiG, Pearson. Um hey OU this is the SEC, not the big 12, ya ya bama didn't even want to be there.

#184
DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    754
  • Joined:
    Jun 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    293

View PostJoeGator, on 08 July 2014 - 08:05 AM, said:

My current favorite post on Volnation:

Ya I'd rather beat bama, but OU is going to be blown AWAY by this young, fast, determined team. I honesty think we might win by double digits. The heart and determination displayed by our team will not be matched. I don't see how we lose that game, I just don't see it. I have no idea how OU plans to cover North, Malone, Croom, PiG, Pearson. Um hey OU this is the SEC, not the big 12, ya ya bama didn't even want to be there.

First of all quit reading that site. Secondly, I remember a lot of UF fans thinking they were going to beat the mighty Georgia Southern by double digits last year.

#185
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,367
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    50
  • High Fives:
    12,388

View PostDjCrenshaw, on 24 July 2014 - 01:27 PM, said:

First of all quit reading that site. Secondly, I remember a lot of UF fans thinking they were going to beat the mighty Georgia Southern by double digits last year.

Volnation brings the lulz though.

We might have lost to an FCS team, but we still beat that Vol ass.
For the 9th time in a row!

#186
DjCrenshaw

DjCrenshaw
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    754
  • Joined:
    Jun 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    293

View PostJoeGator, on 24 July 2014 - 05:35 PM, said:

Volnation brings the lulz though.

We might have lost to an FCS team, but we still beat that Vol ass.
For the 9th time in a row!

Won't be forever, gatorbaitors

#187
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    1,725
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    786

View PostJoeGator, on 08 July 2014 - 08:05 AM, said:

My current favorite post on Volnation:

Ya I'd rather beat bama, but OU is going to be blown AWAY by this young, fast, determined team. I honesty think we might win by double digits. The heart and determination displayed by our team will not be matched. I don't see how we lose that game, I just don't see it. I have no idea how OU plans to cover North, Malone, Croom, PiG, Pearson. Um hey OU this is the SEC, not the big 12, ya ya bama didn't even want to be there.

Holy Posted Image that is gold.
"It's all about a mindset at Alabama, either you buy into the program or you don't." - CJ Mosley


Posted Image






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users