Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


UGA Safety Tray Matthews Dismissed

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16
TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    24,902
  • Age:
    22
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    6,540

View Postsmokeyone, on 03 June 2014 - 07:18 PM, said:

They really didn't have much choice. Dude stole from the AD. As an aside, fan favorite Connor Norman is one step closer to starting.

I think Connor Norman graduated and we could probably use him at this point. He was really hit or miss. He did a good job some games and looked retarded in others

Edited by TheRealBrave, 03 June 2014 - 07:29 PM.

Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

#17
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,041
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    800
  • High Fives:
    5,558
No one has said Richt has lost control yet?

#18
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,804
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,156

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 03 June 2014 - 08:33 PM, said:

No one has said Richt has lost control yet?

You just did.


UGA is going to make Driskel look like Wuerffel this year.

Edited by JoeGator, 04 June 2014 - 05:58 AM.


#19
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,885
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,609
What does the UGA secondary 2 deep look like now? Do they have a Nickel package? When they face a 4 wide or three wide for a whole game are they going to be able to rotate guys in or iron man it? Do they have any LBs that can cover or help cover?

Posted Image


#20
Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

    Disney Dawg

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,300
  • Age:
    32
  • Joined:
    Nov 2006
  • Location:
    Greenville, SC
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    6,296
Sometimes I hate being a UGA fan. Le sigh
Posted Image
Formerly known as gatorhater

#21
Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,271
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Oct 2011
  • Location:
    Jacksonville, FL
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,567
Apparently  Mathews was being very disruptive in a class, talking to everyone, taking calls during class, etc. Teacher told him to leave...and he didnt. Guess CMR found out. Serves him right. Take your ass onto Louisville. Their defense may just be worse than ours this year. Lol

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 3-1 (1-1)

Posted Image


#22
Tider27

Tider27

    Bammer Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    38,277
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Jun 2007
  • Location:
    West AL
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    14,585

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 04 June 2014 - 12:41 PM, said:

Apparently  Mathews was being very disruptive in a class, talking to everyone, taking calls during class, etc. Teacher told him to leave...and he didnt. Guess CMR found out. Serves him right. Take your ass onto Louisville. Their defense may just be worse than ours this year. Lol

....Mark Richt is kicking kids off the team for being disruptive in class now?

Better not chew gum in those meetings fellas, God is watching.

.

.

.

Posted Image


#23
Tider27

Tider27

    Bammer Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    38,277
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Jun 2007
  • Location:
    West AL
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    14,585
Or that was a joke and sad that most would believe what CMR is capable of... :trollface:

Edited by Tider27, 04 June 2014 - 05:52 PM.

.

.

.

Posted Image


#24
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,885
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,609

View PostTider27, on 04 June 2014 - 05:46 PM, said:

....Mark Richt is kicking kids off the team for being disruptive in class now?

Better not chew gum in those meetings fellas, God is watching.

His arrest involving cashing and depositing AD checks didn't do it but talking during children's lit did?



As an aside the options at safety 2 deep are a converted WR going off a knee injury, a converted RB from last year, a member of the scout team, a true freshman. Starters are likely Moore and Mauger. The CB spot is in a similar mess.

Posted Image


#25
GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

    AdminisGator

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,528
  • Joined:
    Dec 2006
  • Location:
    The Beach, The Mountains, U Pick
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,444
I can sympathize with Richt's predicament; but if his goal is to turn UGA into a bastion of perfect, upstanding scholar-athletes that would be welcome at even the most rigid institutions of higher learning, somebody needs to remind him that UGA isn't in the Ivy League... they ought to take pictures of every environment they visit on recruiting trips, and hand him one each time a kid acts like he doesn't know better, because he honestly might not.
Posted ImagePosted Image
. _ "Ethos Anthropos Daimon"

#26
TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    24,902
  • Age:
    22
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    6,540

View Postsmokeyone, on 05 June 2014 - 08:54 AM, said:

His arrest involving cashing and depositing AD checks didn't do it but talking during children's lit did?



As an aside the options at safety 2 deep are a converted WR going off a knee injury, a converted RB from last year, a member of the scout team, a true freshman. Starters are likely Moore and Mauger. The CB spot is in a similar mess.

He was on his last strike and he was behaving like a jackass in the weight room with coaches and players and then throw in being disruptive in class. and lol @ children's lit comment when Jailmal Lewis didn't even go to class at UT
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

#27
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,885
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,609

View PostTheRealBrave, on 05 June 2014 - 02:24 PM, said:

He was on his last strike and he was behaving like a jackass in the weight room with coaches and players and then throw in being disruptive in class. and lol @ children's lit comment when Jailmal Lewis didn't even go to class at UT

The class he was being disruptive in was a children's lit class. I wasn't trying to be funny.

Posted Image


#28
TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    24,902
  • Age:
    22
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    6,540

View Postsmokeyone, on 05 June 2014 - 08:56 PM, said:

The class he was being disruptive in was a children's lit class. I wasn't trying to be funny.

My apologies then, I thought you were going with the he was so stupid he was taking an elementary level class angle

Edited by TheRealBrave, 05 June 2014 - 09:34 PM.

Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

#29
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,885
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,609

View PostTheRealBrave, on 05 June 2014 - 09:34 PM, said:

My apologies then, I thought you were going with the he was so stupid he was taking an elementary level class angle
No trolling team forums.

Posted Image







0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users