Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

America Does Negotiate with Terrorists

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

United We Stand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 04 June 2014 - 09:55 AM, said:

The cock in mouth stuff isn't necessary

Have to see who the GOP puts up against Hillary, but recent history suggests that sane and sensible candidates don't get the nominations

On either side.

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTrueGCFan, on 04 June 2014 - 09:56 AM, said:

@zartan, do you think this was a good idea?  Would you support this if Bush had done it?

I would prefer Obama have notified Congress, but the petty side of me likes that he acted the way Bush did

I want every GOP voter to feel what I felt from 2000-2008
Posted Image

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

United We Stand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 04 June 2014 - 10:04 AM, said:

I would prefer Obama have notified Congress, but the petty side of me likes that he acted the way Bush did

I want every GOP voter to feel what I felt from 2000-2008

Regardless of how it makes us look like a country?  Do you think the trade was a good thing and the right then to do?

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

rwspear

rwspear

game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 04 June 2014 - 09:55 AM, said:

The cock in mouth stuff isn't necessary

Have to see who the GOP puts up against Hillary, but recent history suggests that sane and sensible candidates don't get the nominations

well, you've had Barry's cock in your mouth for years so it's only natural I'd assume you'd need to replace said cock with another.

Rand Paul or Ted Cruz at the moment. I'd vote for Gary Johnson (again), but if Paul gets the nod I will gladly support him.

You are correct that sane and sensible candidates do not nominated. Paul wants to eliminate the establishment by regaining control of the dollar in order to restore wealth equality and stop the rapid wealth disparity we've seen under Obama (it has gotten worse since Bush, so don't even go there). He wants to retrieve control of the country from the bankers (Obama has done nothing here). He wants to combat the massively-oversized crony leviathan federal government that gets bureaucrats and elites rich by stealing from citizens. He wants to regain American self-sustainability through energy and manufacturing and he wants to stop meddling with the middle-east. He wants to remove the complexes from government. He respects and believes in the Constitution (GASP!!)

Ted Cruz sucks.

If it's Christie vs Hilary, Hilary will win (I'll leave the country) and at some point under her leadership, America will fall into a second great depression or a second civil war. There's always the possibility of WW3, but Putin seems to be pushing the world in that direction regardless of where we land. Lord help us if we get into a major international conflict with Hilary at the helm.

Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 04 June 2014 - 10:15 AM, said:

well, you've had Barry's cock in your mouth for years so it's only natural I'd assume you'd need to replace said cock with another.

I've got no time for discussion with you if you're going to resort to stuff like that

Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTrueGCFan, on 04 June 2014 - 10:12 AM, said:

Regardless of how it makes us look like a country?  Do you think the trade was a good thing and the right then to do?

Yes, I do. I like it when he acts boldly. One of my main complaints about him is that he too often hems and haws and refuses to take action without trying to curry favor first

Obama had plenty of GOP pols beseeching him to do whatever it took to get Bergdahl free

They complain about the manner in which the exchange was executed, but for me this is largely due to their pathological desire to see him impeached
Posted Image

rwspear

rwspear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 04 June 2014 - 10:23 AM, said:

I've got no time for discussion with you if you're going to resort to stuff like that

cant hear you over the cock in your mouth

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The dumbPosted Imagetery is astounding.  Trading 5 dangerous men for a deserter is good because it's BOLD people.  Bold dumbassery is still dumbassery.

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
wow...

just wow...

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postnova, on 04 June 2014 - 10:46 AM, said:

The dumbPosted Imagetery is astounding.  Trading 5 dangerous men for a deserter is good because it's BOLD people.  Bold dumbassery is still dumbassery.

Again, plenty of GOP politicians were imploring Obama to act. He traded 5 prisoners who were charged with nothing

Posted Image

rwspear

rwspear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 04 June 2014 - 12:13 PM, said:

Again, plenty of GOP politicians were imploring Obama to act. He traded 5 prisoners who were charged with nothing

lololol

source???

Congressman Dutch Ruppersberger, the top-ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, calls this a “dangerous precedent that puts all Americans at risk throughout the world.”

http://baltimore.cbs...rous-precedent/

just to reiterate:

"i hate bush so much im glad to see Obama breaking the law" -zartan

Edited by rwspear, 04 June 2014 - 01:02 PM.

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 04 June 2014 - 12:59 PM, said:

lololol

source???

http://www.huffingto..._n_5439644.html
Posted Image

nova

nova

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP BOLD!  DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP HERP!

rwspear

rwspear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 04 June 2014 - 01:03 PM, said:

lol as usual you miss the point entirely. BTW Huffington Post reads like foxnews.com. For your sake, I hope they are not your only outlet, although it would explain a lot.

1st of all, let's consider context. No one knew that Bergdahl willingly deserted and actively sought out the Taliban, except for the administration, as the entire ordeal was covered up (big surprise). Had everyone been aware of that stingy little fact and we might not even be having this conversation today.

Secondly, within that article I did not find a single instance of a Republican urging the President to break the law.

"But prior to Bergdahl's release, Republican lawmakers were some of the sergeant's biggest advocates, and repeatedly pressed the administration to do something -- in fact, everything within its power -- to get him returned to the United States."

Everything WITHIN his power. Superseding Congress is not within his power.

Look, everyone's happy an American has been released from the Taliban (regardless of his status as a traitor). That is not the issue.

Personally, I hope he's court martialed.

nova

nova

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 04 June 2014 - 01:24 PM, said:

lol as usual you miss the point entirely. BTW Huffington Post reads like foxnews.com. For your sake, I hope they are not your only outlet, although it would explain a lot.

1st of all, let's consider context. No one knew that Bergdahl willingly deserted and actively sought out the Taliban, except for the administration, as the entire ordeal was covered up (big surprise). Had everyone been aware of that stingy little fact and we might not even be having this conversation today.

Secondly, within that article I did not find a single instance of a Republican urging the President to break the law.

"But prior to Bergdahl's release, Republican lawmakers were some of the sergeant's biggest advocates, and repeatedly pressed the administration to do something -- in fact, everything within its power -- to get him returned to the United States."

Everything WITHIN his power. Superseding Congress is not within his power.

Look, everyone's happy an American has been released from the Taliban (regardless of his status as a traitor). That is not the issue.

Personally, I hope he's court martialed.

**puts on left wing nitwit hat**

Blargh!  DERP!  BUSH!  BOLD!  HOPE CHANGE HOPE CHANGE! HERP HERP HERP!

**takes off left wing nitwit hat**

I hope that was clear enough for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users