Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

America Does Negotiate with Terrorists

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I knew Barack was a dumb motherPosted Imageer but this takes the cake.  Trade 5 guys known to be security threats to the US for a deserter.  JFC

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postnova, on 03 June 2014 - 02:30 PM, said:

I knew Barack was a dumb mother :lanekiffin:er but this takes the cake.  Trade 5 guys known to be security threats to the US for a deserter.  JFC

From what I understand they were all five "supposed" to go to some minimum security, holding center.

What likely happened is they got off the plane and wandered off into the desert.  They're all in a cave somewhere in the mountains, taking a Posted Image in a coffee can, and plotting to blow us all to pieces right now.

nova

nova

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 03 June 2014 - 02:52 PM, said:

From what I understand they were all five "supposed" to go to some minimum security, holding center.

If Barack believed that I need to find a way to tell him I've got a bridge for sale in NY...

rwspear

rwspear

game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's already being reported Qatar is allowing the five terrorists to move freely throughout the country.

Let's recap. Billions of dollars were spent and thousands of Americans died to bring the five terrorists to Gitmo.

Move forward six months. Pussy bitch Bowe Bergdahl premeditates desertion. In the middle of the night, he deserts, in order to explore the Afghani mountains. Millions are spent looking for him. Anywhere from 6-14 (depending on the report) soldiers died DIRECTLY because they were looking for him. For 3 months, special forces in Afghanistan were unsupported by the infantry because guess what? The infantry was looking for pussy bitch Bowe Bergdahl.

In an attempt to cover the VA scandal Barry makes quite possibly the biggest misstep of his career.

IMPEACH THAT CUNT

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 04 June 2014 - 08:36 AM, said:

It's already being reported Qatar is allowing the five terrorists to move freely throughout the country.

Let's recap. Billions of dollars were spent and thousands of Americans died to bring the five terrorists to Gitmo.

Move forward six months. Pussy bitch Bowe Bergdahl premeditates desertion. In the middle of the night, he deserts, in order to explore the Afghani mountains. Millions are spent looking for him. Anywhere from 6-14 (depending on the report) soldiers died DIRECTLY because they were looking for him. For 3 months, special forces in Afghanistan were unsupported by the infantry because guess what? The infantry was looking for pussy bitch Bowe Bergdahl.

In an attempt to cover the VA scandal Barry makes quite possibly the biggest misstep of his career.

IMPEACH THAT CUNT

Doesn't quite equal the billions of dollars and thousands of lives wasted in the Iraq vendetta war, but okay

rwspear

rwspear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 04 June 2014 - 08:38 AM, said:

Doesn't quite equal the billions of dollars and thousands of lives wasted in the Iraq vendetta war, but okay

yeah and the Razorbacks play Auburn to start the football season.

I can spew irrelevant Posted Image too.

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 04 June 2014 - 08:39 AM, said:

yeah and the Razorbacks play Auburn to start the football season.

I can spew irrelevant Posted Image too.

My point is, W did worse and did not get impeached, so good luck with that whole crusade

The only people who care hated him from day one anyway

rwspear

rwspear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 04 June 2014 - 08:40 AM, said:

My point is, W did worse and did not get impeached, so good luck with that whole crusade

The only people who care hated him from day one anyway

Bush sucked, but he was not the imperial president that Obama is. Nixon wasn't even the imperial president that Obama is. It's 2014. No one cares about Bush. GTFO with that Posted Image.

And you're woefully misinformed about public opinion (Zartan misinformed? WHAAT??). Democrats are running away. Blue senators were supporting this decision on Saturday, and then the details started falling out. Now they won't touch it. Liberal pundits are openly admitting he broke the law.

Harry Reid is the only democrat currently vocally supportive of the pussy bitch exchange. That should be all you need to know.

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 04 June 2014 - 08:49 AM, said:

Bush sucked, but he was not the imperial president that Obama is. Nixon wasn't even the imperial president that Obama is. It's 2014. No one cares about Bush. GTFO with that Posted Image.

And you're woefully misinformed about public opinion (Zartan misinformed? WHAAT??). Democrats are running away. Blue senators were supporting this decision on Saturday, and then the details started falling out. Now they won't touch it. Liberal pundits are openly admitting he broke the law.

Harry Reid is the only democrat currently vocally supportive of the pussy bitch exchange. That should be all you need to know.

Yeah, W wasn't imperial, apart from the rigged election and the illegitimate war and the firing of the Justices

The Dems will take a beating in the midterms, but that seems to be the way things go for presidents in their second term

Hillary and her crew  is distancing herself from this because she will run in 2016

Impeachment aint gonna happen

nova

nova

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Why am I not surprised that left wing nitwits are rushing to support King Barack I?  I'm more convinced than ever that he could personally execute their pets via stomping and they slob his knob for it.  Seems in their eyes the only wrong he can do is not being the reincarnation of Lenin....

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTrueGCFan, on 02 June 2014 - 08:37 AM, said:

After decades of a policy both political parties upheld about not negotiating with terrorists our President and his people have bucked the system.

We just traded 5 detainees at Guantanamo Bay for an American solider held hostage for nearly 5 years in Afghanistan.

Bowe Bergdahl went missing June 2009.  According to other troops he served with he went AWOL from his post one night.  In the process of trying to find him 6 American soldiers where killed.  Evidence points to him just leaving his post and then was later captured by terrorists in Afghanistan.

While I know his family and friends are happy is home I don't see this working out in the long run.  A large part of terrorists funding comes from taking hostages then others meeting their demands to to set them free.  Since this happens all the time, normally by other countries and organizations, kidnappings are at an all time high.  It has become a freaking business to these people.

Now that we are apparently willing to negotiate with this mad men what do you think will happen?  

Another terrible decision by the leaders of our country.  I just don't get it.

Seeing enough reports that the american deserted and suffers Stockholm syndrome (at best) to really question the motivation of this move and the timing (Clinton bombed an aspirin factory in a similar situation). Not that I have ever had faith in the presidents ability (180 days a senator and a lifetime as a community organizer are not qualifications to be president) but come on, who thinks this was a good idea short or long term?

Posted Image

rwspear

rwspear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 04 June 2014 - 08:59 AM, said:

Yeah, W wasn't imperial, apart from the rigged election and the illegitimate war and the firing of the Justices

The Dems will take a beating in the midterms, but that seems to be the way things go for presidents in their second term

Hillary and her crew  is distancing herself from this because she will run in 2016

Impeachment aint gonna happen

Good. Glad we agree Obama is an imperial president.

And you better hope the Dems don't lose their Posted Image in the midterms (they will). What if the Repubs hold both the Senate and the House? Bye bye Barry.

Lol Hilary. Do you already have her cock in your mouth?

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrwspear, on 04 June 2014 - 09:49 AM, said:

Good. Glad we agree Obama is an imperial president.

And you better hope the Dems don't lose their Posted Image in the midterms (they will). What if the Repubs hold both the Senate and the House? Bye bye Barry.

Lol Hilary. Do you already have her cock in your mouth?

The cock in mouth stuff isn't necessary

Have to see who the GOP puts up against Hillary, but recent history suggests that sane and sensible candidates don't get the nominations

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

United We Stand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
A number of Dems are trying to turn this in to a Republican witch hunt political thing.  This isn't.  Regardless of which party is in control, you don't negotiate with terrorists.  Then if you do for some dumb reason you don't let them get the way better end of the deal.

We traded one guy, who the White House knows, left his post, for 5 Taliban leaders.  My 4 year old wouldn't even make this deal.

The White House thought they would look like heroes getting a solider home.  

Heck, Obama negotiates a 1,000,000 harder with Republicans over one minor budget issue.

Stop trying to turn this into a Rep vs Dem or Bush sucks (and did 1,000 time worse).  

@ zartan , do you think this was a good idea?  Would you support this if Bush had done it?

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postnova, on 04 June 2014 - 09:14 AM, said:

Why am I not surprised that left wing nitwits are rushing to support King Barack I?  I'm more convinced than ever that he could personally execute their pets via stomping and they slob his knob for it.  Seems in their eyes the only wrong he can do is not being the reincarnation of Lenin....

Reductio ad absurdum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users