Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Four teams you want to see every year

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

LunarHawg

LunarHawg
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
LSU    BAMA    UGA    Mizzu I would have had the Farmers (A & M) but we've had our way with 'em goin' back too our days in the SWC.  The trip to Jerry's World was nice at first, but then got to be kinda boring. Reminded us too much of the SWC days when we just penciled in a W next to them on the schedule each year...   Possibly could put USC (Oooops NOT supposed ta mention the Trojans :o )  errrrr  The Chickens :P  would be an interesting match up...

Maroonblood

Maroonblood
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 28 May 2014 - 08:37 AM, said:

I don't care who, when, or how anyone becomes an Alabama fan. The more the merrier.

For the record....I'm a Bama fan when they play someone OOC.  That goes the same with the rest of the SEC folk.

Maroonblood

Maroonblood
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLunarHawg, on 07 June 2014 - 07:10 AM, said:

LSU    BAMA    UGA    Mizzu     I would have had the Farmers (A & M) but we've had our way with 'em goin' back too our days in the SWC.  The trip to Jerry's World was nice at first, but then got to be kinda boring. Reminded us too much of the SWC days when we just penciled in a W next to them on the schedule each year...   Possibly could put USC (Oooops NOT supposed ta mention the Trojans :o )  errrrr  The Chickens :P  would be an interesting match up...

Them fightin' words.  Haven't been able to pencil in that "W" the past couple of years.  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users