Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Four teams you want to see every year

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#31
MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,872
  • Age:
    39
  • Joined:
    May 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    459

View PostBoba Fett, on 27 May 2014 - 10:53 PM, said:

So what you are saying is that Tider is a crossdresser ?
umm, yeah...lol...
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

#32
Boba Fett

Boba Fett

    Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,705
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    Atlanta,GA
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,421

View PostMrGamecockFan, on 27 May 2014 - 11:07 PM, said:

umm, yeah...lol...
:trollface:
Posted Image
Formerly known as Darth Neyland

#33
RammaJamma

RammaJamma

    Enjoying the Process

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,547
  • Age:
    42
  • Joined:
    Jun 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,630
Tennessee
Auburn
LSU
It doesn't matter to me
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

#34
zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,718
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,133

View PostJoeGator, on 27 May 2014 - 10:22 PM, said:



Florida is in the same position Texas and USC are.
Can't keep them down for long unless your AD is a  total screw up.

When did either of them go 4-8?

You are not Texas or USC. You don't have their history. You are a Posted Imagebag school that got lucky a few times.

You are the trust fund douchebag children of college football

The rest of the world sees you as a slightly better version of Kentucky

#35
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,939
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    936
Voluntology- a widespread religion in the state of Tennessee; focused on the beliefs that if someone has a down year, they are just as bad as their own sorry program.

Edited by Hail2TheTide, 28 May 2014 - 05:35 AM.


#36
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,498
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,866

View Postzartan, on 28 May 2014 - 05:29 AM, said:

When did either of them go 4-8?

You are not Texas or USC. You don't have their history. You are a Posted Imagebag school that got lucky a few times.

You are the trust fund douchebag children of college football

The rest of the world sees you as a slightly better version of Kentucky


Between Columbus and Knoxville, you got real messed up.

#37
zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,718
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,133

View PostJoeGator, on 28 May 2014 - 05:35 AM, said:


Between Columbus and Knoxville, you got real messed up.

The Florida State Seminoles are national champs

You have a great day

#38
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,939
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    936

View Postzartan, on 28 May 2014 - 05:38 AM, said:



The Florida State Seminoles are national champs

You have a great day

Tennesse runs their state, major props. Austin-Peay, MTSU, and Memphis are the Posted Image

#39
zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,718
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,133

View PostHail2TheTide, on 28 May 2014 - 05:39 AM, said:



Tennesse runs their state, major props. Austin-Peay, MTSU, and Memphis are the Posted Image

Whoa, whoa, whoa

We gotta beat Vandy again first

#40
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,939
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    936

View Postzartan, on 28 May 2014 - 05:41 AM, said:



Whoa, whoa, whoa

We gotta beat Vandy again first

Says a lot that I forgot to even include Vandy

#41
zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,718
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,133

View PostHail2TheTide, on 28 May 2014 - 05:35 AM, said:

Voluntology- a widespread religion in the state of Tennessee; focused on the beliefs that if someone has a down year, they are just as bad as their own sorry program.

Ha. I'm as guilty of this as you are, but aren't you just a goober in a state that sucks at football, so you went out and bought some crimson crap so you could feel like you aren't pathetic?

#42
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,498
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,866
Zartan, if you keep up this weak trolling I'm going to assume you're actually retarded.

#43
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,939
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    936

View Postzartan, on 28 May 2014 - 05:43 AM, said:



Ha. I'm as guilty of this as you are, but aren't you just a goober in a state that sucks at football, so you went out and bought some crimson crap so you could feel like you aren't pathetic?

Yeah cause when I became an Alabama fan they were just winning everything!! Maybe Tennessee should move east though and play the North Carolina schools. Maybe get some wins (not against Duke) and feel better about themselves.

#44
zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,718
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,133

View PostJoeGator, on 28 May 2014 - 05:44 AM, said:

Zartan, if you keep up this weak trolling I'm going to assume you're actually retarded.

What's weak about it? You're 4-8 and you lost to Georgia Southern, but you think you're up there with the Texases and USCs of the world

The only retard is your head coach

#45
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,498
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,866

View Postzartan, on 28 May 2014 - 05:51 AM, said:

What's weak about it? You're 4-8 and you lost to Georgia Southern, but you think you're up there with the Texases and USCs of the world

The only retard is your head coach

Must really suck to be 0-3 against a retarded person.






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users