Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Tough Times for Large Marge

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#16
Large Marge

Large Marge

    Ask me about Loom

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,710
  • Age:
    22
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    Columbia, SC
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,209

View PostL.A.Hog, on 14 May 2014 - 07:57 PM, said:

I imagine you've got some serious pain going on there Marge.Heck I broke a little toe and that sucker hurt like he!!.

Hope things work out ok for you and if you need someone to test the effectiveness of your drugs feel free to send me a few for review.

Yep. Constant throbbing pain, hurts like a sumbitch.
Posted Image

#17
shamoan

shamoan

    I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    14,295
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    7,429

View PostLarge Marge, on 13 May 2014 - 08:43 PM, said:

So in the course of two hours today I was crippled and I lost my job. Dropped a compressor on my foot… fractured three bones… 6 weeks until I'm good again. I also got a phone call saying I was replaced 30 minutes after the X-rays came in. It's kind of tough right now for me. I wasn't on this site as often because I was so busy with work, but now that my schedule is all freed up, here I am.

I feel for you bro.  that sucks, but if it makes you feel any better, I am essentially losing $20,000 and an entire year of my life.  some bitch professor enacted a stipulation for one of my classes that will result in me failing the class despite earning a "C" grade in the course.

I busted my ass all semester and went into the final (that is supposed to count 21% of my final grade) with a B.  Walked in with a B and walked out with an F.  The bitch made a stipulation in her syllabus that if you dont get a 69.5% on the final exam, you automatically fail the class regardless of what your other grades were.  The final was computer based and my laptop was :lanekiffin:ing up the day of the exam and as a result, i got really behind on my pace.  long story short, i got a 66.3 on the final and she gave me an F in the class despite me finishing the class with a 76 overall in the course.  

its crippling to my family (already 80 grand in debt because of school) and my prospects and with another kid on the way (due in early July), we are :lanekiffin:ed....................that F automatically forces me to repeat my entire year based on my current situation.  


life is a bitch................i go friday to make a case in front of the associate dean, but based on preliminary info, it looks like i am :lanekiffin:ed.  it sucks ass in every imaginable way.


i feel for you bro...just know, im out there sharing your pain

Edited by shamoan, 14 May 2014 - 09:35 PM.


#18
shamoan

shamoan

    I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    14,295
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    7,429

View PostLarge Marge, on 14 May 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

Hydro. I was being on the safe side last night, talked with my doctor and I got a bong going right now ha.

also, im in pharmacy school....for now anyway.....you are safe from a meds perspective, but take that with a grain of salt....apparently, im an F student.  FML FML FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#19
msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

    Full blown homer

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,256
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Aug 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,666

View PostLarge Marge, on 14 May 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:



Hydro. I was being on the safe side last night, talked with my doctor and I got a bong going right now ha.
i guess hydros better than nothing.  Too bad you didn't get percs or something

#20
msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

    Full blown homer

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,256
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Aug 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,666
That blows balls @shamoan

#21
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,311
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    10,335
Sorry to hear. To both. It'll work out.

@shamoan I got screwed over twice in grad school that literally almost kept me from graduating. One bitch got the cussing out of a lifetime and I made her cry. It was glorious. She's a grade a cunt

#22
zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,718
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,133
How you gonna pass a piss test to get another job brah?

#23
Large Marge

Large Marge

    Ask me about Loom

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,710
  • Age:
    22
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    Columbia, SC
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,209

View Postshamoan, on 14 May 2014 - 09:25 PM, said:

I feel for you bro.  that sucks, but if it makes you feel any better, I am essentially losing $20,000 and an entire year of my life.  some bitch professor enacted a stipulation for one of my classes that will result in me failing the class despite earning a "C" grade in the course.

I busted my ass all semester and went into the final (that is supposed to count 21% of my final grade) with a B.  Walked in with a B and walked out with an F.  The bitch made a stipulation in her syllabus that if you dont get a 69.5% on the final exam, you automatically fail the class regardless of what your other grades were.  The final was computer based and my laptop was :lanekiffin:ing up the day of the exam and as a result, i got really behind on my pace.  long story short, i got a 66.3 on the final and she gave me an F in the class despite me finishing the class with a 76 overall in the course.  

its crippling to my family (already 80 grand in debt because of school) and my prospects and with another kid on the way (due in early July), we are :lanekiffin:ed....................that F automatically forces me to repeat my entire year based on my current situation.  


life is a bitch................i go friday to make a case in front of the associate dean, but based on preliminary info, it looks like i am :lanekiffin:ed.  it sucks ass in every imaginable way.


i feel for you bro...just know, im out there sharing your pain

Oh my god bro.













Just… Posted Image.


I can't even think of a response dude. I've had similar difficulties with colleges, but that blows anything I ever had to deal with out of the water… I feel lucky now.
Posted Image

#24
Large Marge

Large Marge

    Ask me about Loom

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,710
  • Age:
    22
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    Columbia, SC
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,209

View Postzartan, on 15 May 2014 - 08:02 AM, said:

How you gonna pass a piss test to get another job brah?

I was gonna use Omni Cleanse, but they're gonna retain me after all. There was a miscommunication between the people actually in charge and the person that called me the other night, which is a relief.
Posted Image

#25
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,311
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    10,335

View PostLarge Marge, on 15 May 2014 - 08:46 AM, said:



I was gonna use Omni Cleanse, but they're gonna retain me after all. There was a miscommunication between the people actually in charge and the person that called me the other night, which is a relief.

So uhhhhh.  Does this call for a plus one?

#26
Large Marge

Large Marge

    Ask me about Loom

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,710
  • Age:
    22
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    Columbia, SC
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,209

View PostGoldenRebel, on 15 May 2014 - 08:57 AM, said:

So uhhhhh.  Does this call for a plus one?

I suppose it does. Huzzah!
Posted Image

#27
msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

    Full blown homer

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,256
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Aug 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,666

View PostLarge Marge, on 15 May 2014 - 08:46 AM, said:



I was gonna use Omni Cleanse, but they're gonna retain me after all. There was a miscommunication between the people actually in charge and the person that called me the other night, which is a relief.
i don't see how they could fire you for getting hurt in the job anyway.  Seems illegal.

#28
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,575
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,700
  • High Fives:
    3,542

View PostLarge Marge, on 13 May 2014 - 09:10 PM, said:

I can't smoke reefer because of the pain meds.





FUÇK.
rookie

#29
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,575
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,700
  • High Fives:
    3,542
So.....workers comp...

#30
UKat

UKat

    Moderator

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,382
  • Age:
    56
  • Joined:
    Sep 2006
  • Location:
    Owensboro, Kentucky
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    998
You can Marge.....I take 40 mg of oxycontin twice daily plus norco/hydro as needed for breakthrough pain...funny they're only 7.5/325 and parafon forte 500 mg as needed three X's daily (muscle relaxer). That's a lot and I take all at once every morning.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users