Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Predicting the East (Volnation edition)

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
@smokeyone ALL of that was your opinion. Except for Purifoy taking a plea deal.

Either you're an idiot, willfully ignorant, or both.
Definitely both in this case.

Edited by JoeGator, 14 May 2014 - 06:15 AM.

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMatt, on 13 May 2014 - 09:38 AM, said:

I always assumed GatorUniv was

Nope, that's not me, either; I post over there some, and love the comedy relief at times.

What's cool is I don't really have to go over there as often as I used to because smokey has brought much of the stupidity right here to our doorstep.

View Postsmokeyone, on 13 May 2014 - 11:34 AM, said:

No one has any faith in Driskel, no one has any faith in Muschchamp. No RB, no QB, no WRs, no OLine, your new OC isn't going to fix squat this off season thanks to the revolving door at OC and no direction from Muschchamp. The strength of the program was supposed to be D but everyone figures Muschamp is done so why respect him or listen to him. Hell last year you had a paid informant in your secondary because of drug charges. Muschchamp has lost the team (the locker room) to the point all the talent in the world can't fix UF til the players at least respect the staff. Its the gift that keeps on giving from CUM. No, Muschamp is done and it will take his replacement a season or two at least to change the culture in the locker room before the product on the field can get better. I honestly doubt UF wins 6 games this year at the most. 4-5 is more likely.

And despite all that, UF still rolls over UT annually. The worst Florida team in 35 years beat UT by 2 TD's last season.

It's funny to read all the Vols fans slobber all over each other about how great a coach Butch is; but all they have to go on is the same 5-7 record as other recent UT coaching failures... despite him having previous DI head coaching experience.

Meanwhile, they're making fun of Muschamp, who only has 3 years of head coaching experience, but at least has an 11-2 (7-1) SEC season to hang his hat on.

That's the kind of stupidity you can't make up or get anywhere else.

Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I loved how Spurrier is move proven, but not necessarily better than Butch Jones.

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

2015 SEC Champs

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 14 May 2014 - 05:28 AM, said:

Its OK to try to convince us of this, just don't lie to yourself about it. Its just not healthy and can cause you to have severe bouts of depression. Listen to me, counciling a UK football fan about depression. Like explaining to an Eskimo how to deal with being cold.
What depression? Our bourbon is better, our basketball team is on top, and football is finally turning around. Meanwhile in Knoxville Summit's gone, y'all haven't been relevant in football in two decades, and you just hired Morehead State's basketball coach.

We're fine thanks.

Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Remember that time Kentucky beat Tennessee with a WR starting at QB to end the streak?
Hilarious.

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

Posted Image