Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Predicting the East (Volnation edition)

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,711
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    14,033
Consensus is that Tennessee will finish 2nd or 3rd in the SEC East this year.

Here's the link: http://www.volnation...edict-east.html

I'm going to copy and paste some of my very favorites.


______________________________________________________________________________________________


-They went 11-2 last year, we went 5-7. They have a better and more experienced defense, a more proven (not necessarily better) coach, and far more recent success than us.
-Dude our defense is returning more starters. They could be starting 3 freshman in the secondary. The went 11-2 in a very weak SEC east.


-I predict that Georgia will pull a Georgia and not win the east





My favorite SEC message board, definitely.
They are going to be on meltdown time every week with predictions like they have in there.

#2
MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,872
  • Age:
    39
  • Joined:
    May 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    459
@JoeGator...thanks for sharing.  that was awesome and I read all 15 pages.  talk about your delusional fans.  I love the parts about how south Carolina isn't recruiting well, and how after 3 straight 11-2 seasons, were suddenly going to go 6-6. how Tennessee is going to come to our field and beat us easier than they did last season.  what a riot...again, thanks for sharing!

Edited by MrGamecockFan, 12 May 2014 - 10:35 PM.

Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

#3
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,650
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,590

View PostMrGamecockFan, on 12 May 2014 - 10:34 PM, said:

@JoeGator...thanks for sharing.  that was awesome and I read all 15 pages.  talk about your delusional fans.  I love the parts about how south Carolina isn't recruiting well, and how after 3 straight 11-2 seasons, were suddenly going to go 6-6. how Tennessee is going to come to our field and beat us easier than they did last season.  what a riot...again, thanks for sharing!
dude....go read a Clempson blog....y'all own them....you sce fans have become the new auburn...sure a couple years out of decades you get decent at best and start crowing like you Posted Imageing own the joint....go back too being the hooters...(who)....

Edited by possumslayer, 12 May 2014 - 10:48 PM.


#4
MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,872
  • Age:
    39
  • Joined:
    May 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    459

View Postpossumslayer, on 12 May 2014 - 10:39 PM, said:

dude....go read a Clempson blog....y'all own them....you sce fans have become the new auburn...sure a couple years out of decades you get decent at best and start crowing like you :lanekiffin:ing own the joint....go back too being the hooters...(who)....
not you too...don't say you believe that nonsense! surely youre smarter than that!
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

#5
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,650
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,590

View PostMrGamecockFan, on 12 May 2014 - 10:51 PM, said:


not you too...don't say you believe that nonsense! surely youre smarter than that!
I didn't read it....I'm an assumer.

#6
MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,872
  • Age:
    39
  • Joined:
    May 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    459

View Postpossumslayer, on 12 May 2014 - 10:52 PM, said:

I didn't read it....I'm an assumer.
lol...most of the posters in there had ut winning the east...THIS SEASON!
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

#7
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,650
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,590

View PostMrGamecockFan, on 12 May 2014 - 10:54 PM, said:


lol...most of the posters in there had ut winning the east...THIS SEASON!
not me....I'll settle with second... third I'll get over it...fourth I'll be mad!

#8
MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,872
  • Age:
    39
  • Joined:
    May 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    459

View Postpossumslayer, on 12 May 2014 - 10:56 PM, said:

not me....I'll settle with second... third I'll get over it...fourth I'll be mad!
then youre going to be furious, lol...
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

#9
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,650
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,590

View PostMrGamecockFan, on 12 May 2014 - 10:58 PM, said:


then youre going to be furious, lol...
take that back!

#10
MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,872
  • Age:
    39
  • Joined:
    May 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    459

View Postpossumslayer, on 12 May 2014 - 11:00 PM, said:

take that back!
never!
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

#11
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,650
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,590

View PostMrGamecockFan, on 12 May 2014 - 11:02 PM, said:


never!
I kick your kock

#12
MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,872
  • Age:
    39
  • Joined:
    May 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    459

View Postpossumslayer, on 12 May 2014 - 11:15 PM, said:

I kick your kock
lol
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

#13
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,650
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,590

View PostJoeGator, on 12 May 2014 - 09:35 AM, said:

Consensus is that Tennessee will finish 2nd or 3rd in the SEC East this year.

Here's the link: http://www.volnation...edict-east.html

I'm going to copy and paste some of my very favorites.


______________________________________________________________________________________________


-They went 11-2 last year, we went 5-7. They have a better and more experienced defense, a more proven (not necessarily better) coach, and far more recent success than us.
-Dude our defense is returning more starters. They could be starting 3 freshman in the secondary. The went 11-2 in a very weak SEC east.


-I predict that Georgia will pull a Georgia and not win the east





My favorite SEC message board, definitely.
They are going to be on meltdown time every week with predictions like they have in there.
your lawgator?...dude...

#14
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,650
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,590

View PostJoeGator, on 12 May 2014 - 09:35 AM, said:

Consensus is that Tennessee will finish 2nd or 3rd in the SEC East this year.

Here's the link: http://www.volnation...edict-east.html

I'm going to copy and paste some of my very favorites.


______________________________________________________________________________________________


-They went 11-2 last year, we went 5-7. They have a better and more experienced defense, a more proven (not necessarily better) coach, and far more recent success than us.
-Dude our defense is returning more starters. They could be starting 3 freshman in the secondary. The went 11-2 in a very weak SEC east.


-I predict that Georgia will pull a Georgia and not win the east





My favorite SEC message board, definitely.
They are going to be on meltdown time every week with predictions like they have in there.
your favorite message board???
Your a gator fan?
Bandwagon Joetater.......

Edited by possumslayer, 12 May 2014 - 11:36 PM.


#15
thedruebanks

thedruebanks
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,207
  • Age:
    23
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    925
Is this the year UT turns it all around?






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users